Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Whip-poor-quill PWYW Bios/Tarot OPEN
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Boop :)
Boop :)
@Maike

Sure! I'll try to get it done over the weekend. :) Anything personality wise I should know?
@Maike

Sure! I'll try to get it done over the weekend. :) Anything personality wise I should know?
@Maike

Sure thing! I'll try my best to whip up a suitable bio for him! :D
@Maike

Sure thing! I'll try my best to whip up a suitable bio for him! :D
@firephoenix15

Deck: Animal Wisdom
Spread: Eight Card Spread
Focus of Reading?: General

These are for my dragon, Voltaire and Elliar. These is quite a lot of information about their personalities in their bios to help you out! Thank you!
@firephoenix15

These are for my dragon, Voltaire and Elliar. These is quite a lot of information about their personalities in their bios to help you out! Thank you!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@TheWanderers

Sure, I'd be happy to do the Lovers spread for those two dragons! I'll try to draw and read the spread as soon as possible!
@TheWanderers

Sure, I'd be happy to do the Lovers spread for those two dragons! I'll try to draw and read the spread as soon as possible!
Bump! :)

Also @lackingsanity @Mediumdee just a reminder that your orders are done and awaiting payment! There's no rush at all and the payment is up to you, I'm just letting you know! :)

Also @lackingsanity @Mediumdee just a reminder that your orders are done and awaiting payment! There's no rush at all and the payment is up to you, I'm just letting you know! :)
Evening bump!
Evening bump!
Bop! :D
Bop! :D
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18