Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Illuminarti
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 80
@TheCunningCorvid

I'm sending over the last 14 levels for my order to @Clouded & @Toothiana!
@TheCunningCorvid

I'm sending over the last 14 levels for my order to @Clouded & @Toothiana!
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@KairyuDee ahhh it finally worked!! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/87fab6a9a75bc3de5508bd5752916bb5/tumblr_o9ar004LoX1tygwzxo5_r1_500.png[/img] @Draginraptor what a hansamu poison dargon [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/b915dba187dcf26f5d976b79a0fd78ef/tumblr_o9ar004LoX1tygwzxo6_r1_500.png[/img]
@KairyuDee
ahhh it finally worked!!
tumblr_o9ar004LoX1tygwzxo5_r1_500.png

@Draginraptor
what a hansamu poison dargon
tumblr_o9ar004LoX1tygwzxo6_r1_500.png
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@secretwaffle

no problem, though i dont think you ever specified what the new prices would be? your post still says 35 levels for a colored fullbody. no rush, but please give me an idea soon so i have an idea of how many adults i need to train. ill get to work soon!
@secretwaffle

no problem, though i dont think you ever specified what the new prices would be? your post still says 35 levels for a colored fullbody. no rush, but please give me an idea soon so i have an idea of how many adults i need to train. ill get to work soon!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@SoulSorbet Yeah, that's right!
@SoulSorbet Yeah, that's right!
B11P3JV.pngE3x2qE3.png
@Lutz

He would be 27 levels since I would need to draw three prices of apparel, and if you send over the levels I will gladly draw him, it just might take a day or so :)

(I am a sucker for ivory, he is gorgeous!)
@Lutz

He would be 27 levels since I would need to draw three prices of apparel, and if you send over the levels I will gladly draw him, it just might take a day or so :)

(I am a sucker for ivory, he is gorgeous!)
SpiritFeather.gif
@Seagold3733: [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/7c08/f/2016/177/1/7/coatl_seagold3733_1_by_auricolor-da7qsl5.png[/img]
@Seagold3733:

coatl_seagold3733_1_by_auricolor-da7qsl5.png
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith
Thank you so much, he looks great! ^-^
@Tunesmith
Thank you so much, he looks great! ^-^
UzQhxsx.png
@SpiritFeather

I'll get to leveling real quick and I'll send them over when I'm done :D
@SpiritFeather

I'll get to leveling real quick and I'll send them over when I'm done :D
@Tunesmith
Ahhh real life hit me hard this week I just got home and no chance for getting 244 levels to you tonight. :( Either you can send the dragons back or I can send you treasure/gems/item equivalent to complete the commission.
@Tunesmith
Ahhh real life hit me hard this week I just got home and no chance for getting 244 levels to you tonight. :( Either you can send the dragons back or I can send you treasure/gems/item equivalent to complete the commission.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Arborpunk

Thank you. It looks really great and cool. I love it! :D

@Arborpunk

Thank you. It looks really great and cool. I love it! :D

1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 80