Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] pwyw gijinka/oc art!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Revasan ah e3e In that case I will pay in treasure would it be possible to get a wip sketch before you begin lining? Id just like to make sure I like the pose/how Rees is portrayed since i haven't seen you draw any males yet. o3o [quote][b]Neera:[/b] Brazilian. A witch/forest guardian based off of Brazilian mythology. Lived most of her life in the amazon until she was forced to flee. Adventurous, courageous, mischievous, brash, impulsive, aggressive, caring and creative. LOVES pranking Rees/getting him flustered and worried. One of her most recent stunts made her lose her right arm. Its been severed right at the elbow, so she’s one handed now (please include this in the drawing if her right side is visible. Its an important detail even if it hasn’t been updated onto her reference). Abilities: shapeshifting (can assume any form/gender), illusions, can extract knowledge from people, ability to control water/plants, can heal herself http://sta.sh/02g4hct5dxpb [old ref from when she was like, ten. Just a ref for colours] http://sta.sh/0rtzexf889s [updated clothes/ build. I still gotta colour it but you can use the above ref for colours q_q” Don’t forget the right arm stub please and thank you.] [b]Rees:[/b] Demi god. Left his family to live on earth as a druid. A good friend of Neera’s. Constantly concerned for her wellbeing and (much to her annoyance) coddles her. Shy, extremely caring, too kind, a bit of a pushover but is firm with Neera when he feels she’s gone too far. Generally a very chill kind of guy who just wants to sleep and have a peaceful time. He’s a nudist who wears no clothes or minimal clothes. Being constantly naked helps him connect to nature and all that. Abilities: can heal himself and others, shapeshifting (limited to moose), ability to control water/plants http://sta.sh/0y0deas1yke [on the right; hair is prehensile and reacts to his mood. Ex: when flustered, it puffs up] http://sta.sh/01919vb7xb6n [so you can see his body shape better. Strong and athletic, but has weight and man boobs. Please draw him in his demi god form with his fox features. This is just an additional reference][/quote] Id be looking for a piece that portrays their relationship c: like these: http://orig05.deviantart.net/5256/f/2016/176/a/7/cant_stop__please_stop__by_skdaffle-da7nld7.png http://orig03.deviantart.net/ce02/f/2016/176/7/c/flustered_fluff_by_skdaffle-da7o3b1.png
@Revasan ah e3e In that case I will pay in treasure

would it be possible to get a wip sketch before you begin lining? Id just like to make sure I like the pose/how Rees is portrayed since i haven't seen you draw any males yet. o3o
Quote:
Neera:
Brazilian. A witch/forest guardian based off of Brazilian mythology. Lived most of her life in the amazon until she was forced to flee.

Adventurous, courageous, mischievous, brash, impulsive, aggressive, caring and creative.
LOVES pranking Rees/getting him flustered and worried.
One of her most recent stunts made her lose her right arm. Its been severed right at the elbow, so she’s one handed now (please include this in the drawing if her right side is visible. Its an important detail even if it hasn’t been updated onto her reference).

Abilities: shapeshifting (can assume any form/gender), illusions, can extract knowledge from people, ability to control water/plants, can heal herself

http://sta.sh/02g4hct5dxpb [old ref from when she was like, ten. Just a ref for colours]
http://sta.sh/0rtzexf889s [updated clothes/ build. I still gotta colour it but you can use the above ref for colours q_q” Don’t forget the right arm stub please and thank you.]

Rees:
Demi god. Left his family to live on earth as a druid.
A good friend of Neera’s. Constantly concerned for her wellbeing and (much to her annoyance) coddles her.
Shy, extremely caring, too kind, a bit of a pushover but is firm with Neera when he feels she’s gone too far. Generally a very chill kind of guy who just wants to sleep and have a peaceful time.

He’s a nudist who wears no clothes or minimal clothes. Being constantly naked helps him connect to nature and all that.

Abilities: can heal himself and others, shapeshifting (limited to moose), ability to control water/plants

http://sta.sh/0y0deas1yke [on the right; hair is prehensile and reacts to his mood. Ex: when flustered, it puffs up]
http://sta.sh/01919vb7xb6n [so you can see his body shape better. Strong and athletic, but has weight and man boobs. Please draw him in his demi god form with his fox features. This is just an additional reference]

Id be looking for a piece that portrays their relationship c:
like these:
http://orig05.deviantart.net/5256/f/2016/176/a/7/cant_stop__please_stop__by_skdaffle-da7nld7.png
http://orig03.deviantart.net/ce02/f/2016/176/7/c/flustered_fluff_by_skdaffle-da7o3b1.png
@HollowedAngel777
yeah, the conversion rate is pretty brutal. i would explain why but I'm dying I just got back from hiking

yeah, I noted her arm from those first pics ^^

and of course! yeah, I guess I'm actually working on both of my male commissions huh haha
neera is soooo pretty *v*
also I LOVE DRUIDS <3 rees is actually pretty similar to my druid, brenys OvO she's got the god thing going on to a point as well haha but I guess her god stuff is a little complicated and screwy haha

just confirming, you're going with the 850kt offer, right?
@HollowedAngel777
yeah, the conversion rate is pretty brutal. i would explain why but I'm dying I just got back from hiking

yeah, I noted her arm from those first pics ^^

and of course! yeah, I guess I'm actually working on both of my male commissions huh haha
neera is soooo pretty *v*
also I LOVE DRUIDS <3 rees is actually pretty similar to my druid, brenys OvO she's got the god thing going on to a point as well haha but I guess her god stuff is a little complicated and screwy haha

just confirming, you're going with the 850kt offer, right?
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan s'all good man. I figure its cause you want the TT specifically? xD

GOOD. >:")
And ahhhh thanks<3 Neera is a pretty girl but she's too reckless. At this rate she's gonna get herself all scarred up. :T
Dude, druids and just dorky mythological species/professions in general are the best. Both Rees and Neera are also mongrels/mixbreeds in some way so I get ya. >v>

Yes please! Put the treasure in the vault so its all safe and sound.
@Revasan s'all good man. I figure its cause you want the TT specifically? xD

GOOD. >:")
And ahhhh thanks<3 Neera is a pretty girl but she's too reckless. At this rate she's gonna get herself all scarred up. :T
Dude, druids and just dorky mythological species/professions in general are the best. Both Rees and Neera are also mongrels/mixbreeds in some way so I get ya. >v>

Yes please! Put the treasure in the vault so its all safe and sound.
@HollowedAngel777
ehhh, it's a little different haha. i just associate accumulated treasure with time spent playing FR. so basically it's like paying for my time with your time.

I GOT U ;)
haha but those kinds of girls are so fun! I had a D&D character who was kind of like that haha she nearly got her prized trumpet broken when she was taken prisoner because she wouldn't stop running her mouth ;v;
yesssss haha
brenys is less of a mixed breed kind of gal haha she's integral to the world's lore in that she's the vessel for the goddess who keeps the human realm and the demon realm from colliding ov o

okay!! ahh can you send the first 1/4 of the payment soon? alternatively, you can send that part after I show you the sketch?
@HollowedAngel777
ehhh, it's a little different haha. i just associate accumulated treasure with time spent playing FR. so basically it's like paying for my time with your time.

I GOT U ;)
haha but those kinds of girls are so fun! I had a D&D character who was kind of like that haha she nearly got her prized trumpet broken when she was taken prisoner because she wouldn't stop running her mouth ;v;
yesssss haha
brenys is less of a mixed breed kind of gal haha she's integral to the world's lore in that she's the vessel for the goddess who keeps the human realm and the demon realm from colliding ov o

okay!! ahh can you send the first 1/4 of the payment soon? alternatively, you can send that part after I show you the sketch?
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan
ahhhh *nods nods* I see the theory. Makes sense. c:

YES.
DnD is too fun and that character sounds fun.
I love me some feisty warrior women who ain't all damsel. I was just telling my friend the other day how Disney needs to hurry up and make an amazon princess.
Im excited for Moana though. Looks cute.

Ahhhh I see! Sounds like a fun plotline to work with!

Mind if I do so after the sketch? It can be a crusty doodle, I just like giving the thumbs up before giving the first cut. Just so I know we on the same page in terms of how the characters should look. =v=
@Revasan
ahhhh *nods nods* I see the theory. Makes sense. c:

YES.
DnD is too fun and that character sounds fun.
I love me some feisty warrior women who ain't all damsel. I was just telling my friend the other day how Disney needs to hurry up and make an amazon princess.
Im excited for Moana though. Looks cute.

Ahhhh I see! Sounds like a fun plotline to work with!

Mind if I do so after the sketch? It can be a crusty doodle, I just like giving the thumbs up before giving the first cut. Just so I know we on the same page in terms of how the characters should look. =v=
@HollowedAngel777
I'm glad you do!!! I was concerned that maybe people wouldn't see how I view it x-x

yesss D&D is so much fun. I love tabletop games so much haha she was actually a really funny character! like, she would tickle prisoners of war to get information out of them haha she was also generated with the character goal of wanting to provide children for her village, but she was sterile, so it was a running gag that she'd try to steal babies and adopt every kid :')
yessss I would love that so much *v*
yeah moana seems really cute~ I like her design a lot

haha yeah, it's a pretty nifty plot line! I haven't been able to play with her in a while though ;~;

ahh that's fine! I don't mind at all~ it'll be a little while, as long as you don't mind?
@HollowedAngel777
I'm glad you do!!! I was concerned that maybe people wouldn't see how I view it x-x

yesss D&D is so much fun. I love tabletop games so much haha she was actually a really funny character! like, she would tickle prisoners of war to get information out of them haha she was also generated with the character goal of wanting to provide children for her village, but she was sterile, so it was a running gag that she'd try to steal babies and adopt every kid :')
yessss I would love that so much *v*
yeah moana seems really cute~ I like her design a lot

haha yeah, it's a pretty nifty plot line! I haven't been able to play with her in a while though ;~;

ahh that's fine! I don't mind at all~ it'll be a little while, as long as you don't mind?
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan Im sure people who only wanna pay in gems will complain lmao but I don't mind o3o gotta sink my treasure somehow.

Ooooomg. That actually sounds hilarious. xD Been a long while since I played DnD. I usually just rp nowadays 1 x 1 ahhh.
Same =w= she so cute. Love her nose and I love the demi god too, he looks soooooo fun<3

ACK. I know the feeling. :c
I only recently started using Neera even though Ive had for almost 3 years. Almost sold the poor girl cause I didn't know what to do with her.

Nope! Not at all c:
@Revasan Im sure people who only wanna pay in gems will complain lmao but I don't mind o3o gotta sink my treasure somehow.

Ooooomg. That actually sounds hilarious. xD Been a long while since I played DnD. I usually just rp nowadays 1 x 1 ahhh.
Same =w= she so cute. Love her nose and I love the demi god too, he looks soooooo fun<3

ACK. I know the feeling. :c
I only recently started using Neera even though Ive had for almost 3 years. Almost sold the poor girl cause I didn't know what to do with her.

Nope! Not at all c:
@HollowedAngel777
lol true. I mean, they can pay whatever they want... just can't guarantee they'll get exactly what they want ;)

haha yeah she was a pretty funny girl!! ahh, I used to rp aaaaaall the time, but when I met people irl who liked to play D&D I just hopped in. I miss rping sometimes now haha
yesyesyes I love little round noses like that *v* it looks like such a fun movie haha

awwww. I'm glad you started using her!! she seems like such a fun character haha c:
what gave you ideas to use her? :3
@HollowedAngel777
lol true. I mean, they can pay whatever they want... just can't guarantee they'll get exactly what they want ;)

haha yeah she was a pretty funny girl!! ahh, I used to rp aaaaaall the time, but when I met people irl who liked to play D&D I just hopped in. I miss rping sometimes now haha
yesyesyes I love little round noses like that *v* it looks like such a fun movie haha

awwww. I'm glad you started using her!! she seems like such a fun character haha c:
what gave you ideas to use her? :3
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan
true true u3u

rping is great and so is DnD man. I wish I had more time for both ;~;"

I met a new rp buddy and I was like hey
lets use her
and BAM she somehow got a full backstory
@Revasan
true true u3u

rping is great and so is DnD man. I wish I had more time for both ;~;"

I met a new rp buddy and I was like hey
lets use her
and BAM she somehow got a full backstory
@HollowedAngel777
ahh yeah ;~;
my D&D crew is getting busier, and one of us has moved internationally for university, so it takes a ridiculous amount of planning to get a single session in :c

ooooh nice!!! that's always the best *v*
@HollowedAngel777
ahh yeah ;~;
my D&D crew is getting busier, and one of us has moved internationally for university, so it takes a ridiculous amount of planning to get a single session in :c

ooooh nice!!! that's always the best *v*
f1pcSjR.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15