Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] pwyw gijinka/oc art!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Blizzardwing
i can do that! c:
please list any specifics you have in mind and a price you'd like to offer~
@Blizzardwing
i can do that! c:
please list any specifics you have in mind and a price you'd like to offer~
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan Hiya! I reaaaallly love your art style! It is so cute and just what I am looking for >.< I would love to order 2 bust! How is 80k t per each bust? Gijinka References below c: Thanks for considering! [quote=Jago] [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/8bef5bc47b87e21f41b1aa1f8e084a19/tumblr_o9hy2vH1261v0y9k7o1_500.png[/img][/center] [b]Background:[/b] Jago is the prince of the Sky Faction, but that does mean he is a good person. In fact he's personality is quite the opposite of the princely character. Jago is a jerk that has no boundaries, but look out ladies and gents this man leaves a long trail of broken hearts. [b]Notes:[/b] Could you please draw him without the wings please? thanks c:[/quote] [quote=Khonsu] [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/47617f1a063cc0661b4238660bc91cfd/tumblr_o9z0jlKC7Q1v0y9k7o1_500.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215278/21527790_350.png?mtime=V4Lt3AADN3o.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Background:[/b] Khonsu is the sweetest person you will ever meet! He is an ice mage living alone up in his tower until he met his loving boyfriend, who made him into a sweet and kind person he is today. Khonsu will do anything to help anyone even if it doesn't benefit him. [b]Notes:[/b] Could you please draw him with his flower? thank you so much ^^[/quote]
@Revasan Hiya! I reaaaallly love your art style! It is so cute and just what I am looking for >.<
I would love to order 2 bust! How is 80k t per each bust? Gijinka References below c: Thanks for considering!
Jago wrote:
tumblr_o9hy2vH1261v0y9k7o1_500.png
Background: Jago is the prince of the Sky Faction, but that does mean he is a good person. In fact he's personality is quite the opposite of the princely character. Jago is a jerk that has no boundaries, but look out ladies and gents this man leaves a long trail of broken hearts.

Notes: Could you please draw him without the wings please? thanks c:

Khonsu wrote:
tumblr_o9z0jlKC7Q1v0y9k7o1_500.png
21527790_350.png?mtime=V4Lt3AADN3o.jpg
Background: Khonsu is the sweetest person you will ever meet! He is an ice mage living alone up in his tower until he met his loving boyfriend, who made him into a sweet and kind person he is today. Khonsu will do anything to help anyone even if it doesn't benefit him.
Notes: Could you please draw him with his flower? thank you so much ^^
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png
@LadyFang
hello hello~ i can do them for you!!
just a heads up that for 80kt each, they'll be in the sketchy chibi style. if that's okay with you, please send the 25% down payment at your earliest convenience~
@LadyFang
hello hello~ i can do them for you!!
just a heads up that for 80kt each, they'll be in the sketchy chibi style. if that's okay with you, please send the 25% down payment at your earliest convenience~
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan just out of curiosity how much would it be to get a colored headshot and a colored chibi? c:
@Revasan just out of curiosity how much would it be to get a colored headshot and a colored chibi? c:
@Revasan [center]Could you design a gijinka for this guy? A bust would be amazing ovo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24297378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242974/24297378_350.png[/img] [/url] As for references, could his hair be like [url=http://www.wowkeren.com/images/photo/n.jpg]this[/url] ?[/center] [center]**edit How does 300 G sound? [/center]
@Revasan
Could you design a gijinka for this guy? A bust would be amazing ovo

24297378_350.png

As for references, could his hair be like this ?
**edit
How does 300 G sound?

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@LadyFang
it would probably be around 120kt for the headshot
chibi price will depend on what you mean by/want for the chibi—like if you want a fullbody fully colored clean lined chibi, it would be like 400k because those take forever and are just as big of a pain as a half body is o~o

@Cysage
sure, it sounds fun!! butterfly looks amazing on him *q*
I'll put you on the list—please send the 25% down at your earliest convenience~
@LadyFang
it would probably be around 120kt for the headshot
chibi price will depend on what you mean by/want for the chibi—like if you want a fullbody fully colored clean lined chibi, it would be like 400k because those take forever and are just as big of a pain as a half body is o~o

@Cysage
sure, it sounds fun!! butterfly looks amazing on him *q*
I'll put you on the list—please send the 25% down at your earliest convenience~
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan

I'll send it right away!! Aaaa I'm glad u like him ;v;
he took forever to gene up lmao
@Revasan

I'll send it right away!! Aaaa I'm glad u like him ;v;
he took forever to gene up lmao

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Revasan sooo sorry for getting back at ya so late ;-; but would you mind if you did the headshots? Thank you for considering! ^-^

(( gonna go ahead and send over the 25% through CR >.< ))
@Revasan sooo sorry for getting back at ya so late ;-; but would you mind if you did the headshots? Thank you for considering! ^-^

(( gonna go ahead and send over the 25% through CR >.< ))
@Cysage
i can imagine!!! regening is suffering ;-; he's so super lovely <3

@LadyFang
don't worry about it! i've been a bit occupied with stuff outside of commissions/FR the past few days, so it didn't really affect me haha
i'll accept your order though! c:
quick question for khonsu: do you want him to be wearing anything else from his dragon design (like his hat or the fur)?

@HollowedAngel777
hihi!!
how's this for the sketch for neera and rees? c:
@Cysage
i can imagine!!! regening is suffering ;-; he's so super lovely <3

@LadyFang
don't worry about it! i've been a bit occupied with stuff outside of commissions/FR the past few days, so it didn't really affect me haha
i'll accept your order though! c:
quick question for khonsu: do you want him to be wearing anything else from his dragon design (like his hat or the fur)?

@HollowedAngel777
hihi!!
how's this for the sketch for neera and rees? c:
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan !!! :'O I LOVE IT!
Please continue it looks great so far ;u;
@Revasan !!! :'O I LOVE IT!
Please continue it looks great so far ;u;
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15