Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ◊The Timeblitz Art Shop◊{Open}$/T/G
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@HeckerDoodle
I'll try to get it done soon!
@HeckerDoodle
I'll try to get it done soon!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@HeckerDoodle Here you are! Thank you for commissioning me! [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/e8b6/i/2018/005/f/1/_com_milk_by_timeblitz-dbz25hg.png[/img]
@HeckerDoodle
Here you are! Thank you for commissioning me!
_com_milk_by_timeblitz-dbz25hg.png
@timeblitz

It looks great! Thank you so much again!
@timeblitz

It looks great! Thank you so much again!
52127312_IH9AX0d483wH0YS.png
@HeckerDoodle
I'm glad you like it!!
@HeckerDoodle
I'm glad you like it!!
@timeblitz

2. this boi!
3. head
4. digital
5. any sweet or kind expression would be wonderful!
6. USD

2. same boii!
3. n/a
4. one of those small pixels!
5. anything is good!
6. treasure
@timeblitz

2. this boi!
3. head
4. digital
5. any sweet or kind expression would be wonderful!
6. USD

2. same boii!
3. n/a
4. one of those small pixels!
5. anything is good!
6. treasure
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu
Gotcha! If it's okay with you, I'll ask for payment after I finish but before I upload. I'll try to get them done asap!
@Wanshu
Gotcha! If it's okay with you, I'll ask for payment after I finish but before I upload. I'll try to get them done asap!

@timeblitz - of course, that's totally reasonable! feel free to take your time, as well. c:

@timeblitz - of course, that's totally reasonable! feel free to take your time, as well. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu
Alright! I finished both pieces! Please send me a message when you're ready to pay so I can give you my Paypal address!
@Wanshu
Alright! I finished both pieces! Please send me a message when you're ready to pay so I can give you my Paypal address!
@Wanshu And here you are! I hope you like them, and tysm for the tip!! I'm glad I got to do the pixel, those are so much fun and I hardly get asked for them haha [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/02f2/f/2018/011/2/2/22808ad3cacc48600553a24e3b241215-dbzp89g.png[/img] -------------------------------------- [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/add6/i/2018/011/4/d/_com__vincent_by_timeblitz-dbzp81y.png[/img][/center]
@Wanshu
And here you are! I hope you like them, and tysm for the tip!! I'm glad I got to do the pixel, those are so much fun and I hardly get asked for them haha

22808ad3cacc48600553a24e3b241215-dbzp89g.png

_com__vincent_by_timeblitz-dbzp81y.png

@timeblitz - oH MY GOSH AAAAAAAAH he looks so beautiful!!! thank you so much i'm crying, i love it so much!! i wish you all the best, have a wonderful evening! :D

@timeblitz - oH MY GOSH AAAAAAAAH he looks so beautiful!!! thank you so much i'm crying, i love it so much!! i wish you all the best, have a wonderful evening! :D
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18