Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Seb's Simple Graphics Shop - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@05seb05
LOL tbh i don't really know? just something space themed honestly. if u want i can just throw u some treasure, give you a size and let u go ham on it
@05seb05
LOL tbh i don't really know? just something space themed honestly. if u want i can just throw u some treasure, give you a size and let u go ham on it
8dtZ7nB.png
@Tag

Alright sure. Give me a size and all that good stuff. Don't pay me until it gets done though if that's okay.

It just makes me feel better :)

Can I ask what website it's for?
And do you want any text or anything on it? Like your username maybe?
@Tag

Alright sure. Give me a size and all that good stuff. Don't pay me until it gets done though if that's okay.

It just makes me feel better :)

Can I ask what website it's for?
And do you want any text or anything on it? Like your username maybe?
kFAoK6d.gifYdQqGZC.gifoA7I7Gx.gifpCq4C0U.gif7xDFROq.gif
@05seb05 Absolutely!! im the same way lmao. holding onto people's money before I've earned it makes me anxious bc what if for some reason i get sick or just am unable to do it and forget to give it back or something... idk lol Sure sure! The website is RP nation, which as you probably guessed is a big forum for folks of all ages and experience to rp whatever their heart desires! I'm constructing a sci-fi rp currently, so for the time being i'd love to have a space-y signature! If it helps you with the signature at all, the link to my rp's contents and stuff can be found [url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/under-construction.221921/]here![/url] i have one with the pillars of creation currently as my signature, but i made that back before i had photoshop so it's literally just a picture with some glowy text on top LOL also tiny thing i forgot to mention bc i forgot it exists. there are some rules to the site's signatures? but they're vague and i don't know what is considered "excessive" omg. tbh tho like you do you and hey if they delete my siggy then that's fine pfft [quote=Signature Restrictions:] -Signatures are restricted to containing at most 5 lines of text and 1 image. -Signatures must refrain from unnecessarily large images. -Signatures are not allowed to contain moving or animated images (such as .gifs) of any kind. -Signatures must be free from excessive emoticons, excessive use of colorful text, and other types of related content.[/quote] OK! that being said sizes uhhhh 500x100-ish seems nice? give or take whatever u deem necessary. and if you wanted to add Sprios you can, or not i also dont care LOL oh man tho other words uh uh uh ok i like these lyrics? if u wanted to incorporate them somehow that'd be neat! I am nothing of a builder But here I dreamt I was an architect
@05seb05
Absolutely!! im the same way lmao. holding onto people's money before I've earned it makes me anxious bc what if for some reason i get sick or just am unable to do it and forget to give it back or something... idk lol

Sure sure! The website is RP nation, which as you probably guessed is a big forum for folks of all ages and experience to rp whatever their heart desires! I'm constructing a sci-fi rp currently, so for the time being i'd love to have a space-y signature! If it helps you with the signature at all, the link to my rp's contents and stuff can be found here! i have one with the pillars of creation currently as my signature, but i made that back before i had photoshop so it's literally just a picture with some glowy text on top LOL

also tiny thing i forgot to mention bc i forgot it exists. there are some rules to the site's signatures? but they're vague and i don't know what is considered "excessive" omg. tbh tho like you do you and hey if they delete my siggy then that's fine pfft
Signature Restrictions: wrote:
-Signatures are restricted to containing at most 5 lines of text and 1 image.

-Signatures must refrain from unnecessarily large images.

-Signatures are not allowed to contain moving or animated images (such as .gifs) of any kind.

-Signatures must be free from excessive emoticons, excessive use of colorful text, and other types of related content.

OK! that being said sizes uhhhh 500x100-ish seems nice? give or take whatever u deem necessary. and if you wanted to add Sprios you can, or not i also dont care LOL

oh man tho other words uh uh uh ok i like these lyrics? if u wanted to incorporate them somehow that'd be neat!

I am nothing of a builder
But here I dreamt I was an architect

8dtZ7nB.png
@Tag :0 that looks so interesting!

I'll see what I can come up with, and hopefully have it done by the end of today

@Tag :0 that looks so interesting!

I'll see what I can come up with, and hopefully have it done by the end of today

@05seb05
thank you! i watched interstellar and got excited LOL
@05seb05
thank you! i watched interstellar and got excited LOL
8dtZ7nB.png
@05seb05

Hiya! Your banners are pretty, so I'm going to order one for my art shop..

Username: SilverScales
Dragons: (If any. Please include links) Maybe the Shadowbinder in the corner..?

Name/Theme: Silver's Traditional Headshots || I'm a bit of night owl, so maybe stars or even something to do with Supernatural would work
Text: Y/N || Could you put that it's all free or PWYW?
Anything Else?: Y/N

Thank you! ^^
@05seb05

Hiya! Your banners are pretty, so I'm going to order one for my art shop..

Username: SilverScales
Dragons: (If any. Please include links) Maybe the Shadowbinder in the corner..?

Name/Theme: Silver's Traditional Headshots || I'm a bit of night owl, so maybe stars or even something to do with Supernatural would work
Text: Y/N || Could you put that it's all free or PWYW?
Anything Else?: Y/N

Thank you! ^^
atnivd.giftumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o6_100.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.pngNLgE4kN.png
@SilverScales

Alright I'll get right on it! Should have it done later today :)

Edit: were you wanting an icon banner like in the examples or just a regular banner?
@SilverScales

Alright I'll get right on it! Should have it done later today :)

Edit: were you wanting an icon banner like in the examples or just a regular banner?
@05seb05

Okay! Thank you! Payment after, right?

Edit: Just a regular banner is fine! ^^
@05seb05

Okay! Thank you! Payment after, right?

Edit: Just a regular banner is fine! ^^
atnivd.giftumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o6_100.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.pngNLgE4kN.png
@SilverScales

Okay awesome.
And yep payment afterword. It's gonna set you back 20kt :)
@SilverScales

Okay awesome.
And yep payment afterword. It's gonna set you back 20kt :)
@05seb05

Okay, no problem! I'm actually about to go to Fairgrounds to farm up more money. ^^
@05seb05

Okay, no problem! I'm actually about to go to Fairgrounds to farm up more money. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9