Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BeakyBird's Art Shop - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@BeakyBirds I'm from the wind flight forum post

I've never ordered art before but i neeeed a birdified bird dragon

do i PM you?
@BeakyBirds I'm from the wind flight forum post

I've never ordered art before but i neeeed a birdified bird dragon

do i PM you?
@Sialia EEEE. Dragons + Birds; what's better right? XD Which are you more comfortable with? :D We can PM details or you can provide me with the following: the dragon you want birdified, form of payment here on the board. Absolutely up to you. :)
@Sialia EEEE. Dragons + Birds; what's better right? XD Which are you more comfortable with? :D We can PM details or you can provide me with the following: the dragon you want birdified, form of payment here on the board. Absolutely up to you. :)
48vur6d.png
@BeakyBirds I'll pm you my email and you can send me a PayPal invoice? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18836979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188370/18836979_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my Harpy's Roost trainer, Nitens. I plan on giving her contour if you want to incorporate that! She is named for the Cape Starling, [i]Lamprotornis nitens[/i]. If you want the information :3 feel free to use artistic license beyond that bird.
@BeakyBirds

I'll pm you my email and you can send me a PayPal invoice?

18836979_350.png

This is my Harpy's Roost trainer, Nitens.

I plan on giving her contour if you want to incorporate that! She is named for the Cape Starling, Lamprotornis nitens. If you want the information :3 feel free to use artistic license beyond that bird.
@Sialia This is so exciting. Going to be super fun to do. ;0; Adding you to the list, then I'll send you a paypal invoice. :D
@Sialia This is so exciting. Going to be super fun to do. ;0; Adding you to the list, then I'll send you a paypal invoice. :D
48vur6d.png
@BeakyBirds :3

also

im very happy to have helped feed your birds!
@BeakyBirds :3

also

im very happy to have helped feed your birds!
Bump for a beaky friend C:
Bump for a beaky friend C:
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
Thanks @PrincessRibbons !
Thanks @PrincessRibbons !
48vur6d.png
@beakybirds
Hi! :D I would be super interested in commissioning you (you draw birdies so cutely, haha), but I have sort of an odd request! It's also kind of a surprise (never know when friends are lurking around) - would you mind if I shoot you a PM? It's totally cool if it falls outside what you're currently looking to work on, of course!
@beakybirds
Hi! :D I would be super interested in commissioning you (you draw birdies so cutely, haha), but I have sort of an odd request! It's also kind of a surprise (never know when friends are lurking around) - would you mind if I shoot you a PM? It's totally cool if it falls outside what you're currently looking to work on, of course!
@Bard Shoot a message away! I'm always happy to try something new. :D
@Bard Shoot a message away! I'm always happy to try something new. :D
48vur6d.png
@BeakyBirds

omgggg it's perfect <3 She is so adorable as a bird.Thank you so much!
@BeakyBirds

omgggg it's perfect <3 She is so adorable as a bird.Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5