Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed indefinitely] tidal's feral art!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@jontron oh man thanks :"0 sure! but like. both forms? as in, two fullbodies?
@rheine of course!
@jontron oh man thanks :"0 sure! but like. both forms? as in, two fullbodies?
@rheine of course!
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@tidalfoam So cute!!Really like your works. May I take a slot for a fullbody of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21226246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212263/21226246_350.png[/img] [/url] Just one thing, please don't draw her antenna, go free.
@tidalfoam
So cute!!Really like your works. May I take a slot for a fullbody of this girl?

21226246_350.png

Just one thing, please don't draw her antenna, go free.
Used Cartography Ink Wishlistc483QDb.png
@tidalfoam
Thank you so much!
Reposting this for your convenience:
Was hoping for this guy, but with slightly more of a German Shepard look to him (e.g. pointed ears/muzzle, longer fur, but still with the curly tail he has going on in the last two pictures and fur color), and holding himself a bit more like a "military dog".
Feel free to let me know if you need anything else/clarification/ect!

(edit: oh, and would you count this as a custom or a fullbody?)
@tidalfoam
Thank you so much!
Reposting this for your convenience:
Was hoping for this guy, but with slightly more of a German Shepard look to him (e.g. pointed ears/muzzle, longer fur, but still with the curly tail he has going on in the last two pictures and fur color), and holding himself a bit more like a "military dog".
Feel free to let me know if you need anything else/clarification/ect!

(edit: oh, and would you count this as a custom or a fullbody?)
@tidalfoam Nope, just the design on the left! (It should say domestic to the side of it)
@tidalfoam Nope, just the design on the left! (It should say domestic to the side of it)
mirror/imperial enthusiast --- he/him only please. no she/they/it. --- have a nice day!
@tidalfoam

Hey! I've got an OC I think you can do~ Mind me stealing a slot?
@tidalfoam

Hey! I've got an OC I think you can do~ Mind me stealing a slot?
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@litleos

would I be able to nab a spot for a custom design? ;o;
@litleos

would I be able to nab a spot for a custom design? ;o;
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@litleos
can i grab a fullbody slot for this character? :3
http://sta.sh/21jqpmok81zy
@litleos
can i grab a fullbody slot for this character? :3
http://sta.sh/21jqpmok81zy
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
wow, how did this shop manage to get dug back up lmao,,

@wickedpup @GefrorenerZahn im sorry, but i don't draw for fr currency too much anymore! i didnt bother changing it to closed because i havent touched this shop in months/couldnt find it in the forums
wow, how did this shop manage to get dug back up lmao,,

@wickedpup @GefrorenerZahn im sorry, but i don't draw for fr currency too much anymore! i didnt bother changing it to closed because i havent touched this shop in months/couldnt find it in the forums
@litleos

(my friend mentioned a character she got from you, the link was still just kinda sitting there ;o; )

though that's okay! but is there any other form of currency or trade you'd be willing to do for? I don't have physical money to offer, but I could pay in other ways
(particularly chara trade if you'd be interested?)
@litleos

(my friend mentioned a character she got from you, the link was still just kinda sitting there ;o; )

though that's okay! but is there any other form of currency or trade you'd be willing to do for? I don't have physical money to offer, but I could pay in other ways
(particularly chara trade if you'd be interested?)
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@GefrorenerZahn ooh, gotcha!

maybe! the main thing im after rn are dA points, but if i like the character, id love to make one back in return!
(id only accept premade characters-- sorry, ive always been iffy on customs :') )
@GefrorenerZahn ooh, gotcha!

maybe! the main thing im after rn are dA points, but if i like the character, id love to make one back in return!
(id only accept premade characters-- sorry, ive always been iffy on customs :') )
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36