Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed indefinitely] tidal's feral art!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@tidalfoam
aaAA they're gorgeous, thank you for drawing them ! You can expect me to stop by again at some point for some art once I get more treasure, good luck getting 1 mil treasure! c:

Sending you the payment in a moment ~
@tidalfoam
aaAA they're gorgeous, thank you for drawing them ! You can expect me to stop by again at some point for some art once I get more treasure, good luck getting 1 mil treasure! c:

Sending you the payment in a moment ~
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
@gyftrot thanks a lot!! happy you liked it!
@gyftrot thanks a lot!! happy you liked it!
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@tidalfoam
Oh, dang.
That's alright though, I can wait! Thank you, that would be wonderful! :D
@tidalfoam
Oh, dang.
That's alright though, I can wait! Thank you, that would be wonderful! :D
@tidalfoam
She's perfect! Thank you!!
Sending payment :)
@tidalfoam
She's perfect! Thank you!!
Sending payment :)
divider_by_ladymidnightsolace-d5r6814.pngVVSZVZF.gifdivider_by_ladymidnightsolace-d5r6814.png
buump, open again! ill try to speed through a bunch labor day weekend. prices raised just a little bit!
buump, open again! ill try to speed through a bunch labor day weekend. prices raised just a little bit!
@tidalfoam Heyyy! It's me again. Little while since I've been on this forum, but hey here I am! You're art is looking as splendid and beautiful as always. I also just love looking through what you've drawn for other people! Your art is always a treat to see! Sadly, I'm just asking for something really small that you can hopefully do. Trying to save up my treasure since I've been spending it all on pretty art, such as your own art! I was going to see if you could possibly add stripes on the back of this character design? [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/fnwaj4.png[/img] Just real small ones on the back. Same color as the base color, if you can! I'm kind of wanting it to resemble the Aardwolf just a little more, and best way to do that without altering the design too much would be some small stripes on the back! I've also come up with a name for her: Birdy! (If you were curious) Though I'm not really sure if you can do this.. I'm hoping you can though! I will definitely be paying you to change it too, so possibly also think of a good price for doing that! I hope I'm not asking for too much. If you can't do it, no big deal at all! No big deal at all~~
@tidalfoam
Heyyy! It's me again. Little while since I've been on this forum, but hey here I am! You're art is looking as splendid and beautiful as always. I also just love looking through what you've drawn for other people! Your art is always a treat to see!
Sadly, I'm just asking for something really small that you can hopefully do. Trying to save up my treasure since I've been spending it all on pretty art, such as your own art! I was going to see if you could possibly add stripes on the back of this character design?
fnwaj4.png
Just real small ones on the back. Same color as the base color, if you can! I'm kind of wanting it to resemble the Aardwolf just a little more, and best way to do that without altering the design too much would be some small stripes on the back!
I've also come up with a name for her: Birdy! (If you were curious)
Though I'm not really sure if you can do this.. I'm hoping you can though! I will definitely be paying you to change it too, so possibly also think of a good price for doing that! I hope I'm not asking for too much. If you can't do it, no big deal at all! No big deal at all~~
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@vampurr aw, thanks for all the compliments, ur too sweet :')) anyway, sure!! not sure how soon i can do it though, some unanticipated life stuff came up in my schedule just a couple minutes ago, but ill try to get on it asap!

just some questions: do you have any like, particular examples of how you want the stripes to look? also, by base color, you're talking about the lighter grey, right? the dark grey and light grey kinda take up 50/50 of the design so i just wanted to check super quick

(also, birdys really cute!!)
@vampurr aw, thanks for all the compliments, ur too sweet :')) anyway, sure!! not sure how soon i can do it though, some unanticipated life stuff came up in my schedule just a couple minutes ago, but ill try to get on it asap!

just some questions: do you have any like, particular examples of how you want the stripes to look? also, by base color, you're talking about the lighter grey, right? the dark grey and light grey kinda take up 50/50 of the design so i just wanted to check super quick

(also, birdys really cute!!)
@tidalfoam
Don't worry yourself over it! Please, take as much time as you need! I don't mind to be patient one bit!
Probably more slender stripes than thick, but I'm not exactly sure what would look better. See which one would work better and go with the one that looks the best to you! I'm sure I'll love whichever you decide. And yes, I am talking about the lighter grey! Though do you think you could possibly also make an extra where the stripes are light blue, kind of like the color of her eyes but slightly different. I'd really like to see both!

(Aw, thank you so much! uvu And thank you for doing this!!!)
@tidalfoam
Don't worry yourself over it! Please, take as much time as you need! I don't mind to be patient one bit!
Probably more slender stripes than thick, but I'm not exactly sure what would look better. See which one would work better and go with the one that looks the best to you! I'm sure I'll love whichever you decide. And yes, I am talking about the lighter grey! Though do you think you could possibly also make an extra where the stripes are light blue, kind of like the color of her eyes but slightly different. I'd really like to see both!

(Aw, thank you so much! uvu And thank you for doing this!!!)
@vampurr here you go, hope its ok!
@vampurr here you go, hope its ok!
@tidalfoam
Aw! Thank you so much! It looks wonderful!
I believe I like the gray stripes better, but thank you so much for doing both!
How much will that be? uvu
@tidalfoam
Aw! Thank you so much! It looks wonderful!
I believe I like the gray stripes better, but thank you so much for doing both!
How much will that be? uvu
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36