Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] DT75'S Art Shop
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Lake Awesome! And yes if you want to send over more details feel free to PM me!
@Lake Awesome! And yes if you want to send over more details feel free to PM me!
art_lable_by_dragontamer75-da5hkjc.png
[img]http://pre07.deviantart.net/f7e4/th/pre/i/2017/036/0/1/rehbien_by_dragontamer75-day0b19.png[/img] Commission finished for @Jadee
rehbien_by_dragontamer75-day0b19.png

Commission finished for @Jadee
@Dragontamer75
Could I snag a slot for 2 sketches?
@Dragontamer75
Could I snag a slot for 2 sketches?
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite Sure! What would you like?
@Sacnite Sure! What would you like?
@Dragontamer75
Sent refs to your pm box.
@Dragontamer75
Sent refs to your pm box.
Yokai.gif
New commission type available! Now you can get a blinking pixel portrait for $40/3000g/2000kt! [center][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/ec35/f/2017/039/9/0/orinthia_pixel_sprite_by_dragontamer75-dayc35o.gif[/img] [/center] @roses @NeonSharpies @bergentruckung @Hyracia @Theon @Silverbook @Nik @TheGypsy1816 @Toothy @Blueberrypodoboo @Elphabathropp @Azuri @Kaolik @Ebb @JackSlap @Sirene @UnseenRangerGirl @Thorbjorn @nemodave @nikotine @Jadee @Otrera
New commission type available! Now you can get a blinking pixel portrait for $40/3000g/2000kt!
orinthia_pixel_sprite_by_dragontamer75-dayc35o.gif
@roses @NeonSharpies @bergentruckung @Hyracia @Theon @Silverbook @Nik @TheGypsy1816 @Toothy @Blueberrypodoboo @Elphabathropp @Azuri @Kaolik @Ebb @JackSlap @Sirene @UnseenRangerGirl @Thorbjorn @nemodave @nikotine @Jadee @Otrera
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE! Unfortunately, life can get a little rough sometimes and I am in need of some cash. I understand most of you don't buy commissions in USD (neither do I), but this shop is the closest thing I have to a full time job. So on Feb 25th, this shop will become a USD ONLY service (until further notice). Let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist; I totally understand. Any commission that is placed before FEB 25TH will get to choose their preferred form of payment, but all after will be USD only! Thanks for understanding TAT!

@roses @NeonSharpies @bergentruckung @Hyracia @Theon @Silverbook @Nik @TheGypsy1816 @Toothy @Blueberrypodoboo @Elphabathropp @Azuri @Kaolik @Ebb @JackSlap @Sirene @UnseenRangerGirl @Thorbjorn @nemodave @nikotine @Jadee @Otrera
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE! Unfortunately, life can get a little rough sometimes and I am in need of some cash. I understand most of you don't buy commissions in USD (neither do I), but this shop is the closest thing I have to a full time job. So on Feb 25th, this shop will become a USD ONLY service (until further notice). Let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist; I totally understand. Any commission that is placed before FEB 25TH will get to choose their preferred form of payment, but all after will be USD only! Thanks for understanding TAT!

@Dragontamer75 I'm fine with staying on the pinglist- rn I don't have the funds to comm you in USD, but who knows what'll change in the next few months. Good luck with comms!
@Dragontamer75 I'm fine with staying on the pinglist- rn I don't have the funds to comm you in USD, but who knows what'll change in the next few months. Good luck with comms!
3zFVAeb.gifeB7aTzw.gifBruf3KS.gif
@Hyracia Thanks for the support TAT!
@Hyracia Thanks for the support TAT!
[img]http://pre09.deviantart.net/c54f/th/pre/i/2017/055/9/0/lord_of_d3_by_dragontamer75-db08dpt.png[/img] Commission finished for @LordOfD
lord_of_d3_by_dragontamer75-db08dpt.png
Commission finished for @LordOfD
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42