Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | U‘s Gijinka Art Shop[closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Aureate [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/ixrwpg.jpg[/img] Finish =w= if need change ,please tell me ~ edit: find somewhere strange, I went back to edit it..
@Aureate
ixrwpg.jpg

Finish =w= if need change ,please tell me ~
edit: find somewhere strange, I went back to edit it..
I'm just talking to myself.
I miss my 57 pages ;A; I haven't save some of my arts , and I used to chat with my friends here..
sad, I finally realized that how stupid I was.;A;
I'm just talking to myself.
I miss my 57 pages ;A; I haven't save some of my arts , and I used to chat with my friends here..
sad, I finally realized that how stupid I was.;A;
@Uniquex
AAAAA you drew him so beautifully, it's absolutely perfect ;;A;; Thank you!!! <3

Have you tried sending in a "contact us" form about your old thread? There's no guarantee but maybe they can help ;;
@Uniquex
AAAAA you drew him so beautifully, it's absolutely perfect ;;A;; Thank you!!! <3

Have you tried sending in a "contact us" form about your old thread? There's no guarantee but maybe they can help ;;
5wzahZU.gif
@Drachenschwinge [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2m7gphk.jpg[/img] Here! [s]I changed the color of his scarf, I think black is more suitable? > < [/s]
@Drachenschwinge

2m7gphk.jpg
Here! I changed the color of his scarf, I think black is more suitable? > <
@Uniquex OMG, he's perfect!! Thank you so much! <3
@Uniquex OMG, he's perfect!! Thank you so much! <3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Uniquex

could i be on your new pinglist, please? thank you!
@Uniquex

could i be on your new pinglist, please? thank you!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@Uniquex
I'm not going to let you run anymore! XD
Just add me to your general ping list and treat me as a regular customer would be fine.
*pats on the head*

edit:
Oops, if someone called 'unique' got pinged here, sorry I miss typed the name. ><
@Uniquex
I'm not going to let you run anymore! XD
Just add me to your general ping list and treat me as a regular customer would be fine.
*pats on the head*

edit:
Oops, if someone called 'unique' got pinged here, sorry I miss typed the name. ><
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Yoda @Revie @leyline @MasqD @pooses @EmmaFrost @MadnessInMe @Cien @lome @azurillturtle @Syncogon @Foxicle @starbornkid @Aureate @Sais @Prose @arian @Jintii @JonathanJoestar @Rubellite @Irefe @Drachenschwinge @Masumi @RaisingCain @hat17

Hello! 2 slots are open now ~ Please read words on my first page first , thank youXDDDDD

@hat17
Hey my friend, I think you went to sleep and couldn't see me XDD I promise this is not intentional, wo bu shi gu yi xuan zhe ge shi jian ...... = =
@Yoda @Revie @leyline @MasqD @pooses @EmmaFrost @MadnessInMe @Cien @lome @azurillturtle @Syncogon @Foxicle @starbornkid @Aureate @Sais @Prose @arian @Jintii @JonathanJoestar @Rubellite @Irefe @Drachenschwinge @Masumi @RaisingCain @hat17

Hello! 2 slots are open now ~ Please read words on my first page first , thank youXDDDDD

@hat17
Hey my friend, I think you went to sleep and couldn't see me XDD I promise this is not intentional, wo bu shi gu yi xuan zhe ge shi jian ...... = =
@Uniquex I'd like a bust slot please!
@Uniquex I'd like a bust slot please!
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
@Uniquex
Actually, I'm still up! Claiming a slot!! XD
@Uniquex
Actually, I'm still up! Claiming a slot!! XD
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12