Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | U‘s Gijinka Art Shop[closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Uniquex ping list please<3
@Uniquex ping list please<3
@CyberKyo
Hello my shop is open now ~ If you are still interested in , there's a slot for you XD.

@Yoda @Revie @leyline @MasqD @pooses @EmmaFrost @MadnessInMe @Cien @lome @azurillturtle @Syncogon @Foxicle @starbornkid @Aureate @Sais @Prose @arian @Jintii @JonathanJoestar @Rubellite @Irefe @Drachenschwinge @Masumi @RaisingCain
@Valyn @Skiesti @VNyx @Zelai @HollowedAngel777

Hi my shop is open now ~ for two slots ( not include the one in front of you > < )please read words on first page if you'd like one ~ Thank you XDDD
@CyberKyo
Hello my shop is open now ~ If you are still interested in , there's a slot for you XD.

@Yoda @Revie @leyline @MasqD @pooses @EmmaFrost @MadnessInMe @Cien @lome @azurillturtle @Syncogon @Foxicle @starbornkid @Aureate @Sais @Prose @arian @Jintii @JonathanJoestar @Rubellite @Irefe @Drachenschwinge @Masumi @RaisingCain
@Valyn @Skiesti @VNyx @Zelai @HollowedAngel777

Hi my shop is open now ~ for two slots ( not include the one in front of you > < )please read words on first page if you'd like one ~ Thank you XDDD
@Uniquex Do you accept old festival item maybe? Like [item=Tricktrouper Crown] for 2 fullbody?
@Uniquex

Do you accept old festival item maybe? Like Tricktrouper Crown for 2 fullbody?
@JonathanJoestar
Sorry I only accept items in my wish list > <
@JonathanJoestar
Sorry I only accept items in my wish list > <
@Uniquex

It's okay! Thanks for letting me know! c:
@Uniquex

It's okay! Thanks for letting me know! c:
@Uniquex

I'd like a slot, I can pay with a water sprite!
@Uniquex

I'd like a slot, I can pay with a water sprite!
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai
Sorry that CyberKyo in front of you said want to pay with a water sprite... I only need one > < Maybe I could ping you if she changes her mind ?
@Zelai
Sorry that CyberKyo in front of you said want to pay with a water sprite... I only need one > < Maybe I could ping you if she changes her mind ?
@Uniquex

Hm I can pay with other items on your wishlist, I still want a slot. Can you give me a little time to pick a character?
@Uniquex

Hm I can pay with other items on your wishlist, I still want a slot. Can you give me a little time to pick a character?
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai
No problem ~ just ping me later c:
@Zelai
No problem ~ just ping me later c:
[sub]@Uniquex I would like a slot! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/dea1e545d4ea10a7243c8dd6fdae85ad.png[/img]
@Uniquex
I would like a slot!

dea1e545d4ea10a7243c8dd6fdae85ad.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12