Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Handmade Flight Crest Pendant Necklaces!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
CLOSED TEMPORARILY

I am on hiatus for the time being to spend more time on making music! I'll return in November!

24m9k6t.png

& PINS!

You walk along a narrow path of soft earth, twisting and turning through the woods. The trees are lush with soft, young leaves, whispering as the wind passes through them. Laughter and strains of music in the distance pique your interest; you follow your ears until the branches part, revealing an open clearing…

You’re not quite sure what you were expecting, but it wasn’t this. Blankets. Blankets everywhere. Hung from trees and across branches like flags, over wooden frames as makeshift tents, and spread over the ground in groups of two or three. A ragtag group of young adult dragons are dotted around the gently sloping hillside, draped in brightly colored fabric. Their scales are adorned with swirling patterns of paint that glitters in the sunlight. Feathers of all sizes and patterns hang from the dragons’ manes, swaying as they sing, dance, and play their instruments with abandon.

A mossy-hued Spiral sporting an oversized headband looks up from playing his ukelele and locks eyes with you. Instantly, a beaming grin spreads across his face as he motions for you to come over. At his side sits another Spiral; a serene-looking female coiled into a meditative pose, the feathers of a Paradise Zalis arranged atop her head in an intricate, crown-like fashion.

“Hey there, wanderer!” he calls out cheerfully. ‘’Are you lost? That’s the best way to be!” The female smiles at you warmly as you make your way over. Before them is a large woven blanket with an array of necklaces laid carefully on top.

‘’I’m @PanFrances, and this here is @Wildstyle. We’re chasin’ the dream, you dig?” He gestures to the rest of the camp. ‘’We call ourselves the Drifting Stones. We’re all on tour here. Permanantly. We go wherever Murdoch and the Prowlers go. Gnarly band, am I right?” He flashes a toothy grin. ‘’Only thing is, it’s real hard to hold down a job when you’re, like... riders on the storm, know what I mean? So Wild makes jewelry, helps us keep food on the table. Check it out!’’

eficn7.jpg
smbwon.jpg

CLOSED TEMPORARILY

I am on hiatus for the time being to spend more time on making music! I'll return in November!

24m9k6t.png

& PINS!

You walk along a narrow path of soft earth, twisting and turning through the woods. The trees are lush with soft, young leaves, whispering as the wind passes through them. Laughter and strains of music in the distance pique your interest; you follow your ears until the branches part, revealing an open clearing…

You’re not quite sure what you were expecting, but it wasn’t this. Blankets. Blankets everywhere. Hung from trees and across branches like flags, over wooden frames as makeshift tents, and spread over the ground in groups of two or three. A ragtag group of young adult dragons are dotted around the gently sloping hillside, draped in brightly colored fabric. Their scales are adorned with swirling patterns of paint that glitters in the sunlight. Feathers of all sizes and patterns hang from the dragons’ manes, swaying as they sing, dance, and play their instruments with abandon.

A mossy-hued Spiral sporting an oversized headband looks up from playing his ukelele and locks eyes with you. Instantly, a beaming grin spreads across his face as he motions for you to come over. At his side sits another Spiral; a serene-looking female coiled into a meditative pose, the feathers of a Paradise Zalis arranged atop her head in an intricate, crown-like fashion.

“Hey there, wanderer!” he calls out cheerfully. ‘’Are you lost? That’s the best way to be!” The female smiles at you warmly as you make your way over. Before them is a large woven blanket with an array of necklaces laid carefully on top.

‘’I’m @PanFrances, and this here is @Wildstyle. We’re chasin’ the dream, you dig?” He gestures to the rest of the camp. ‘’We call ourselves the Drifting Stones. We’re all on tour here. Permanantly. We go wherever Murdoch and the Prowlers go. Gnarly band, am I right?” He flashes a toothy grin. ‘’Only thing is, it’s real hard to hold down a job when you’re, like... riders on the storm, know what I mean? So Wild makes jewelry, helps us keep food on the table. Check it out!’’

eficn7.jpg
smbwon.jpg

Flight pendants & pins!

2dheb5t.jpg
260edd4.jpg
2cyhafb.jpg

Price: 800g/544,000t
(Will accept unhatched eggs, genes, & scatterscrolls as AH prices towards the total!)

In your choice of gold, silver, or bronze; for pendants, necklace included (black waxed cord with lobster clasp)

Available Flights: Arcane, Ice, Light, Nature, Plague, Shadow, Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Lightning, Pokemon Sun & Moon, Valor, Instinct, Mystic
Available Shapes: Round, Square, Hexagon

FAQ:

How big are they?
Around 1.5”, depending on shape.

What’s it made out of?
Polymer clay, textured and burnished with alcohol ink and acrylic paint to give the appearance of worn metal. Though they look heavy, they’re actually very light. I also affix the bails (the thing it hangs from) using industrial-strength adhesive.

Anything else I should know?
These are hand-made and no two pieces will be alike. I use a distressed finish, which is intended to look worn or aged.Your item may not look exactly like what you see in the photo. Avoid wearing them in the shower. Dropping them won’t hurt them, but polymer clay is actually slightly flexible and could be snapped with a lot of force. I will craft and ship orders within a week of receiving payment.

How about shipping?

Domestic shipping
Shipping within the U.S. is $2.50 via Paypal or gem/treasure equivalent. Because this is a labor of love for fellow clans and we are really paying most of this shipping out-of-pocket to allow users without access to Paypal a chance to have one, tracking is not included by default. If you would like to add tracking to keep an eye on your package, we can do that for an additional $1 (or gem equivalent!) Just keep in mind you will need to be home to sign for it, if you choose this option. This covers postage and packing materials, and is approved by Flight Rising staff as it is a tangible item.

International shipping
International shipping is $5.00 via Paypal or Venmo - cash only, sorry! As taking FR currency for shipping is pretty much paying out of pocket, it's not something I can do for very expensive international shipments. However, I am willing to eat some of the costs to keep it affordable for everyone - a flat $5 no matter where you are. I cannot provide tracking for international shipments (USPS quoted me at $15 per package just to add tracking! That's kookoo.)

International shipments MUST have a full first and last name in the address in order to safely reach you - please keep this in mind!

Time in transit will vary according to destination; please be aware that your customs department may charge you an import tax, or hold up delivery of your item. I have worked in ecommerce for some time and know from experience that some countries will deliver it in under 2 weeks, and some countries may hold items at customs for a month or more. Please be patient if ordering internationally!
Flight pendants & pins!

2dheb5t.jpg
260edd4.jpg
2cyhafb.jpg

Price: 800g/544,000t
(Will accept unhatched eggs, genes, & scatterscrolls as AH prices towards the total!)

In your choice of gold, silver, or bronze; for pendants, necklace included (black waxed cord with lobster clasp)

Available Flights: Arcane, Ice, Light, Nature, Plague, Shadow, Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Lightning, Pokemon Sun & Moon, Valor, Instinct, Mystic
Available Shapes: Round, Square, Hexagon

FAQ:

How big are they?
Around 1.5”, depending on shape.

What’s it made out of?
Polymer clay, textured and burnished with alcohol ink and acrylic paint to give the appearance of worn metal. Though they look heavy, they’re actually very light. I also affix the bails (the thing it hangs from) using industrial-strength adhesive.

Anything else I should know?
These are hand-made and no two pieces will be alike. I use a distressed finish, which is intended to look worn or aged.Your item may not look exactly like what you see in the photo. Avoid wearing them in the shower. Dropping them won’t hurt them, but polymer clay is actually slightly flexible and could be snapped with a lot of force. I will craft and ship orders within a week of receiving payment.

How about shipping?

Domestic shipping
Shipping within the U.S. is $2.50 via Paypal or gem/treasure equivalent. Because this is a labor of love for fellow clans and we are really paying most of this shipping out-of-pocket to allow users without access to Paypal a chance to have one, tracking is not included by default. If you would like to add tracking to keep an eye on your package, we can do that for an additional $1 (or gem equivalent!) Just keep in mind you will need to be home to sign for it, if you choose this option. This covers postage and packing materials, and is approved by Flight Rising staff as it is a tangible item.

International shipping
International shipping is $5.00 via Paypal or Venmo - cash only, sorry! As taking FR currency for shipping is pretty much paying out of pocket, it's not something I can do for very expensive international shipments. However, I am willing to eat some of the costs to keep it affordable for everyone - a flat $5 no matter where you are. I cannot provide tracking for international shipments (USPS quoted me at $15 per package just to add tracking! That's kookoo.)

International shipments MUST have a full first and last name in the address in order to safely reach you - please keep this in mind!

Time in transit will vary according to destination; please be aware that your customs department may charge you an import tax, or hold up delivery of your item. I have worked in ecommerce for some time and know from experience that some countries will deliver it in under 2 weeks, and some countries may hold items at customs for a month or more. Please be patient if ordering internationally!
[center][b]How to Order:[/b] Google form coming soon! For now, send me a PM, and please include the following: [b]Flight Rising Username: Shipping Address: [u]Pendant #1[/u] Gold, Silver or Bronze?: Round or Square?: Flight?: OR [u]Pin #1[/u] Gold, Silver, or Bronze?: Round or Square?: Flight?[/b] and so on, for multiple pendants & pins if you wish! [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/8e3002db26c1941c73fa5da3f9eb4d36/tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o8_1280.png[/img] [b]ORDER SLOTS [/b] Last updated on 6/16; next shipment goes out Friday 6/24! 1. @Pufnstuf PAID & SHIPPED! 2. @SonyaAxel PAID & SHIPPED! 3. @Swimmer1318 PAID & SHIPPED! 4. @Guineapigkisses PAID & SHIPPED! 5. @coldfire3 PAID & SHIPPED! 6. @ShinnoNoSabaku PAID & SHIPPED! 7. @Sadira PAID & SHIPPED! 8. @princesscassie PAID & SHIPPED! 9. @Jaggy PAID & SHIPPED! 10. @Katamari PAID & SHIPPED! 11. @SmolSnekBestSnek PAID & SHIPPED! 12. @Jessaboo PAID & SHIPPED! 13. @StormWendjule PAID & SHIPPED! 14. @Grendeleev PAID & SHIPPED! 15. @Mew PAID & SHIPPED! 16. @FireBorn PAID & SHIPPED! 17. @SonyaAxel PAID & SHIPPED! 18. @PersephoneAurora SHIPPED! 19. @MidnightScarlet PAID & SHIPPED! 20. @DragonOfMordor PAID & SHIPPED! 21. @ProfPhoenix PAID & SHIPPED! 22. @Ebbing PAID & SHIPPED! 23. TheStormCatcher UNCONFIRMED UNPAID 24. HaflElf UNCONFIRMED UNPAID 25. @CanesGalactica PAID & SHIPPED! 26. @Apothecaria PAID & SHIPPED! 27. @Kitlin PAID & SHIPPED! 28. @Vistron PAID & SHIPPED! 29. @Wingfold PAID & SHIPPED! 30. @GinaNeko SHIPPED! 31. @DaemonCaprinae SHIPPED! 32. @VardaElentari SHIPPED! 33. @Jormungator SHIPPED! 34. @Nikotene SHIPPED! 35. @AmaVix SHIPPED! 36. @DragonSanctuary SHIPPED! 37. @Mew SHIPPED! 38. @Gh0ul SHIPPED! 39. @HeartThief (I shipped them all to the one address per your request!) 40. @Alxamei SHIPPED! 41. @Lightasvoria SHIPPED! 42. @PrincessRibbons SHIPPED! 43. @PizzaDog SHIPPED! 44. @Daemoncaprinae SHIPPED! [u][b]PING LIST[/b][/u] (sorry in advance for pings for folks who are requesting a ping for a flight not yet available - just wanted to make sure I got you on the list here for the future!) [b]General pinglist:[/b] @Darkdragonfiend @Gangrene @Mariazny @mattykips @OpalineTeardrops @PersephoneAurora @Rosegarden @swimmer1318 @Marionus @mopsekonge @Zenium @Lokum @Wyve @AmaVix @Sadira [b]International Shipping Pinglist:[/b] @OpalineTeardrops @gwenfoxe @D0CT0RD @Orrosuki @MafiaVamp @vhyxe @Mattykips @Celes @KittenAttack @glaaki @tysha @deltadarklight @ZatsuneDMiku @Draginraptor @bluemoonsyrup @Dreamury @smoggybelle @Vauvenal @Valyn @SorrowsSparrow @masterpiece @Juulika @Thebndjames [b]Arcane:[/b] @Bloodteaser @ChaoticKai @Dorklan @Enalahs @guineapigkisses @Keestal @sinstrinity @DoktorTTM [b]Earth:[/b] @Wingfold @Dew @fernwehs [b]Fire:[/b] @Brimstone1997 @Macaw @AlpineHell @lisaloohoo [b] Ice:[/b] @coldfire3 @D0CT0RD @Jessaboo @Marceline @Orrosuki @saddragon @Sadira [b]Light:[/b] @Acaidia @Ebbing @Frenic [b]Lightning:[/b] @Darkdragonfiend @mihkla @Nikotine @PandaHatGirl @Jormungator @SwishyIsBroken @Mew @StormWendjule @tatu @Faulty [b]Nature:[/b] @Apothecaria @Darkdragonfiend @Hailey @Lykin @SandstormL @ZatsuneDMiku @HestiaRising @lyssquid [b]Plague:[/b] @Bloodteaser @ChaoticKai @Darkdragonfiend @Marceline @mihkla @SmolSnekBestSnek @TrishWolf4427 @Zonemod @Fantelle [b]Shadow:[/b] @Bloodteaser @Candor @ChaoticKai @FailCat13 @Keestal @Marceline @themightyfall [b]Water:[/b] @Darkdragonfiend @wavesinger @tygressdream @SandstormL [b]Wind:[/b] @bluemoonsyrup @Dew @grendeleev @MidnightScarlet @willowtree @WrittenBadly @Kemonomimi @Aranelle @CosmogyralCat @Alphaeon @Dursky @ItsThatNarwhal @halfelf @beaker [b]Beastclans:[/b] @WynterDragen [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/b1fd5b2197207bcfc16cc66721d914f2/tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o1_500.png[/img] [/center]
How to Order:

Google form coming soon! For now, send me a PM, and please include the following:

Flight Rising Username:
Shipping Address:

Pendant #1
Gold, Silver or Bronze?:
Round or Square?:
Flight?:

OR

Pin #1
Gold, Silver, or Bronze?:
Round or Square?:
Flight?

and so on, for multiple pendants & pins if you wish!

tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o8_1280.png

ORDER SLOTS
Last updated on 6/16; next shipment goes out Friday 6/24!

1. @Pufnstuf PAID & SHIPPED!
2. @SonyaAxel PAID & SHIPPED!
3. @Swimmer1318 PAID & SHIPPED!
4. @Guineapigkisses PAID & SHIPPED!
5. @coldfire3 PAID & SHIPPED!
6. @ShinnoNoSabaku PAID & SHIPPED!
7. @Sadira PAID & SHIPPED!
8. @princesscassie PAID & SHIPPED!
9. @Jaggy PAID & SHIPPED!
10. @Katamari PAID & SHIPPED!
11. @SmolSnekBestSnek PAID & SHIPPED!
12. @Jessaboo PAID & SHIPPED!
13. @StormWendjule PAID & SHIPPED!
14. @Grendeleev PAID & SHIPPED!
15. @Mew PAID & SHIPPED!
16. @FireBorn PAID & SHIPPED!
17. @SonyaAxel PAID & SHIPPED!
18. @PersephoneAurora SHIPPED!
19. @MidnightScarlet PAID & SHIPPED!
20. @DragonOfMordor PAID & SHIPPED!
21. @ProfPhoenix PAID & SHIPPED!
22. @Ebbing PAID & SHIPPED!
23. TheStormCatcher UNCONFIRMED UNPAID
24. HaflElf UNCONFIRMED UNPAID
25. @CanesGalactica PAID & SHIPPED!
26. @Apothecaria PAID & SHIPPED!
27. @Kitlin PAID & SHIPPED!
28. @Vistron PAID & SHIPPED!
29. @Wingfold PAID & SHIPPED!
30. @GinaNeko SHIPPED!
31. @DaemonCaprinae SHIPPED!
32. @VardaElentari SHIPPED!
33. @Jormungator SHIPPED!
34. @Nikotene SHIPPED!
35. @AmaVix SHIPPED!
36. @DragonSanctuary SHIPPED!
37. @Mew SHIPPED!
38. @Gh0ul SHIPPED!
39. @HeartThief (I shipped them all to the one address per your request!)
40. @Alxamei SHIPPED!
41. @Lightasvoria SHIPPED!
42. @PrincessRibbons SHIPPED!
43. @PizzaDog SHIPPED!
44. @Daemoncaprinae SHIPPED!

PING LIST
(sorry in advance for pings for folks who are requesting a ping for a flight not yet available - just wanted to make sure I got you on the list here for the future!)

General pinglist:
@Darkdragonfiend @Gangrene @Mariazny @mattykips @OpalineTeardrops @PersephoneAurora @Rosegarden @swimmer1318 @Marionus @mopsekonge @Zenium @Lokum @Wyve @AmaVix @Sadira

International Shipping Pinglist:
@OpalineTeardrops @gwenfoxe @D0CT0RD @Orrosuki @MafiaVamp @vhyxe @Mattykips @Celes @KittenAttack @glaaki @tysha @deltadarklight @ZatsuneDMiku @Draginraptor @bluemoonsyrup @Dreamury @smoggybelle @Vauvenal @Valyn @SorrowsSparrow @masterpiece @Juulika @Thebndjames

Arcane:
@Bloodteaser @ChaoticKai @Dorklan @Enalahs @guineapigkisses @Keestal @sinstrinity @DoktorTTM

Earth:
@Wingfold @Dew @fernwehs

Fire:
@Brimstone1997 @Macaw @AlpineHell @lisaloohoo

Ice:

@coldfire3 @D0CT0RD @Jessaboo @Marceline @Orrosuki @saddragon @Sadira

Light:
@Acaidia @Ebbing @Frenic

Lightning:
@Darkdragonfiend @mihkla @Nikotine @PandaHatGirl @Jormungator @SwishyIsBroken @Mew @StormWendjule @tatu @Faulty

Nature:
@Apothecaria @Darkdragonfiend @Hailey @Lykin @SandstormL @ZatsuneDMiku @HestiaRising @lyssquid

Plague:
@Bloodteaser @ChaoticKai @Darkdragonfiend @Marceline @mihkla @SmolSnekBestSnek @TrishWolf4427 @Zonemod @Fantelle

Shadow:
@Bloodteaser @Candor @ChaoticKai @FailCat13 @Keestal @Marceline @themightyfall

Water:
@Darkdragonfiend @wavesinger @tygressdream @SandstormL

Wind:
@bluemoonsyrup @Dew @grendeleev @MidnightScarlet @willowtree @WrittenBadly @Kemonomimi @Aranelle @CosmogyralCat @Alphaeon @Dursky @ItsThatNarwhal @halfelf @beaker

Beastclans:
@WynterDragen

tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o1_500.png
@Wildstyle

Ping me when worldwide shipping becomes avaliable :D
@Wildstyle

Ping me when worldwide shipping becomes avaliable :D
@Wildstyle
Please ping me when international shipping becomes available!
@Wildstyle
Please ping me when international shipping becomes available!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Wildstyle

Please ping me as well when International shipping is available! I'm in Canada so haha c:
@Wildstyle

Please ping me as well when International shipping is available! I'm in Canada so haha c:
neutrois_zpsbe0thsdx.png2ntvbx3.gifajw35t.gif2ntvbx3.gifuntrennsex_zpsaw87qjse.png
@OpalineTeardrops @gwenfoxe @D0CT0RD

You got it! Hoping to have that figured out very soon :)
@OpalineTeardrops @gwenfoxe @D0CT0RD

You got it! Hoping to have that figured out very soon :)
@Wildstyle I'd love a ping when lightning flight becomes available!
@Wildstyle I'd love a ping when lightning flight becomes available!
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
@PandaHatGirl

Added! I can't wait to get Lightning, too!
@PandaHatGirl

Added! I can't wait to get Lightning, too!
@Wildstyle I'd love a ping for Lightning @ worldwide shipping. :)
@Wildstyle I'd love a ping for Lightning @ worldwide shipping. :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17