Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 436 437
@nilah Please put me on your pinglist!!
I also do art- though I'm not sure if my art interests you- you can find my human art on my Twitter (Link is in my clan profile)
@nilah Please put me on your pinglist!!
I also do art- though I'm not sure if my art interests you- you can find my human art on my Twitter (Link is in my clan profile)
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi
added, thank you for the interest><
your art is so cute...!( i asked my friend to help me see the pictures. so i'm not sure if I saw the picture you wanted to show... the Chibi Hanako-kun you drew is very lovely!)
I'm actually worried that I may not have a character that suits your style... do you have any characters you want to draw(in this folder...)?

and which character do you want me to draw?
because i can't draw chibi, i can only provide sketch (flat/ simple color) for trade. Is that ok? ^^;
@Yukorusshi
added, thank you for the interest><
your art is so cute...!( i asked my friend to help me see the pictures. so i'm not sure if I saw the picture you wanted to show... the Chibi Hanako-kun you drew is very lovely!)
I'm actually worried that I may not have a character that suits your style... do you have any characters you want to draw(in this folder...)?

and which character do you want me to draw?
because i can't draw chibi, i can only provide sketch (flat/ simple color) for trade. Is that ok? ^^;
@nilah Ahhh thank you!! I was talking about my art in general haha! I'm glad you seem to like it!! I like those 3 a lot tbh!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/703961621223047218/unknown.png[/img] Though I'm not sure if you're looking for chibis or normal stylized, I can do either but I personally have more fun doing chibis! I'm not looking for chibis, I am well aware of your style and really enjoy it!! I was looking to get art of 2 characters though if that's alright? I could make up the difference with either a second piece, a couple piece for you as well or gems! Thanks a lot for the kind reply <3
@nilah Ahhh thank you!!

I was talking about my art in general haha! I'm glad you seem to like it!!

I like those 3 a lot tbh!!

unknown.png

Though I'm not sure if you're looking for chibis or normal stylized, I can do either but I personally have more fun doing chibis!

I'm not looking for chibis, I am well aware of your style and really enjoy it!!
I was looking to get art of 2 characters though if that's alright? I could make up the difference with either a second piece, a couple piece for you as well or gems!

Thanks a lot for the kind reply <3
@Yukorusshi
i'm not very sure what you mean (sorry, my English is not good ;v;?..do you mean you want to draw three of their Chibi to trade two sketch flat/ simple color pieces with me?...(I'm a bit confused. Because the amount of this kind of exchange seems to be large, and it will last a long time><;;
sorry for reply so late!><i was just a little busy...
@Yukorusshi
i'm not very sure what you mean (sorry, my English is not good ;v;?..do you mean you want to draw three of their Chibi to trade two sketch flat/ simple color pieces with me?...(I'm a bit confused. Because the amount of this kind of exchange seems to be large, and it will last a long time><;;
sorry for reply so late!><i was just a little busy...
@nilah Ah no you asked me which of your Ocs I liked the most and I simply could not decide between those 3!

I was asking if it would be possible to get 2 characters on 1 picture as they are a couple and for that I could offer to do for example 2 chibis for you, a couple chibi piece or could pay some gems ontop of 1 chibi!

I hope that makes sense! If not I could try to explain it differently
@nilah Ah no you asked me which of your Ocs I liked the most and I simply could not decide between those 3!

I was asking if it would be possible to get 2 characters on 1 picture as they are a couple and for that I could offer to do for example 2 chibis for you, a couple chibi piece or could pay some gems ontop of 1 chibi!

I hope that makes sense! If not I could try to explain it differently
@Yukorusshi
Oh, I see! you can choose two characters you feel comfortable drawing from them >< (i wrote some character descriptions and details in the "main ref" tabs of these characters, you can check them)

Couple art is a little difficult for me, ha ha><;; I'm worried about OOC, so it always reduces the accuracy and seems stiff...
if it is ok, i will draw two separate pictures for you

You can tell me which two characters you want me to draw~ >< (reply in the post is better to track the source, but you can also PM me)
thank you~
@Yukorusshi
Oh, I see! you can choose two characters you feel comfortable drawing from them >< (i wrote some character descriptions and details in the "main ref" tabs of these characters, you can check them)

Couple art is a little difficult for me, ha ha><;; I'm worried about OOC, so it always reduces the accuracy and seems stiff...
if it is ok, i will draw two separate pictures for you

You can tell me which two characters you want me to draw~ >< (reply in the post is better to track the source, but you can also PM me)
thank you~
@nilah Alright! I will draw 2 of those 3 as chibis then! Might take me a few days but I will keep you updated with sketches etc once I was able to start! The two characters I would love you to draw as simple color would be these two (I'm not too worried about ooc but if you prefer to do seperate pieces for them thats okay as well!) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/704011102597414912/unknown_5.png[/img] (this is just one of many examples lol) [url=https://imgur.com/a/honcx8R]I have stuffed more examples of them to imgur, you can find them here[/url] If you need me to describe their personality though, let me know and I will do that!
@nilah Alright! I will draw 2 of those 3 as chibis then! Might take me a few days but I will keep you updated with sketches etc once I was able to start!

The two characters I would love you to draw as simple color would be these two (I'm not too worried about ooc but if you prefer to do seperate pieces for them thats okay as well!)

unknown_5.png
(this is just one of many examples lol)

I have stuffed more examples of them to imgur, you can find them here

If you need me to describe their personality though, let me know and I will do that!
@Nilah could i pleeease be added to the pinglist? Your work is GORGEOUS
@Nilah could i pleeease be added to the pinglist? Your work is GORGEOUS
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@Yukorusshi
OK, I can draw them!

could you please briefly introduce their character and relationship? (interactive mode, etc.)

generally, I will start working after receiving the pictures ><
I will try to draw them together and give you a rough sketch to preview. If the effect is not good, i will draw them separately. is this ok?

p. s. i have to go to bed, because I can only log in the game with the mobile phone during the day of working day, i may reply later, sorry for all the trouble!><;
@Yukorusshi
OK, I can draw them!

could you please briefly introduce their character and relationship? (interactive mode, etc.)

generally, I will start working after receiving the pictures ><
I will try to draw them together and give you a rough sketch to preview. If the effect is not good, i will draw them separately. is this ok?

p. s. i have to go to bed, because I can only log in the game with the mobile phone during the day of working day, i may reply later, sorry for all the trouble!><;
@GlassGhost
added, thank you!^^
@GlassGhost
added, thank you!^^
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 436 437