Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 436 437
@tayssi
hope you like this!
bvrps.jpg
@tayssi
hope you like this!
bvrps.jpg
He looks amazing, thank you so much !!
He looks amazing, thank you so much !!
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@momiji
hope you like these!
kbtzdj.jpg

iyonzp.jpg
@momiji
hope you like these!
kbtzdj.jpg

iyonzp.jpg
@nilah
oh my gosh they both look absolutely stunning, i'm so in love T T thank you so much for your hard work, they turned out fantastic!! <333 i'm really happy with them <333
@nilah
oh my gosh they both look absolutely stunning, i'm so in love T T thank you so much for your hard work, they turned out fantastic!! <333 i'm really happy with them <333
eosuguide.png
@momiji
glad to hear that you like those><
@momiji
glad to hear that you like those><
@nilah

I was really busy to write something about, but finally I reminded to do so!
Your art which you gave to me was absolutely marvelous! Those were my favorite art of them all time I got.
I'll look forward to get other when your slots are open again.
@nilah

I was really busy to write something about, but finally I reminded to do so!
Your art which you gave to me was absolutely marvelous! Those were my favorite art of them all time I got.
I'll look forward to get other when your slots are open again.
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
@dr090909
Thank you. It's very kind of you.><
Your characters are very lovely, I am very happy that my picture can make you happy!
@dr090909
Thank you. It's very kind of you.><
Your characters are very lovely, I am very happy that my picture can make you happy!
@nilah
user name and user ID: ladylilitu #318564
Type: One sketch, flat color
Design: no
Ref pictures: https://refsheet.net/ladylilitu/lilith
Details: should all be in the link!
Describe: n/a
Payment: Mix

I have a two fullbody references for her, one is colored. Hopefully that works, please let me know if it's insufficient! I really liked your art for her last time ^^

Additionally, I'm so sorry for the delay on placing my order, I became very busy recently.
@nilah
user name and user ID: ladylilitu #318564
Type: One sketch, flat color
Design: no
Ref pictures: https://refsheet.net/ladylilitu/lilith
Details: should all be in the link!
Describe: n/a
Payment: Mix

I have a two fullbody references for her, one is colored. Hopefully that works, please let me know if it's insufficient! I really liked your art for her last time ^^

Additionally, I'm so sorry for the delay on placing my order, I became very busy recently.
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu
><get it, i can draw her.
But I have to say that because I'm not good at drawing female, I can't guarantee that I can draw the temperament like last time><; I'm a little worried that you will be disappointed because of high expectations...
@ladylilitu
><get it, i can draw her.
But I have to say that because I'm not good at drawing female, I can't guarantee that I can draw the temperament like last time><; I'm a little worried that you will be disappointed because of high expectations...
@jabby
hope you like this!
34pest5.jpg
@jabby
hope you like this!
34pest5.jpg
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 436 437