Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ceuoro's Huge Art Shop! [10K+] [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TheGypsy1816
Oh yeah, it's alright by me if you use it elsewhere as long as you link everything back to me. So yeah, it's no problem. (I'd send you my deviantart or tumblr to link it too, since that's easier than linking the art to this account lol.) Right, but if you don't want it done in the signature sizing, I can still do it in that pixel style, just in whatever size you prefer. As in, I can go much bigger than how small the signature pixel art is... aa
@TheGypsy1816
Oh yeah, it's alright by me if you use it elsewhere as long as you link everything back to me. So yeah, it's no problem. (I'd send you my deviantart or tumblr to link it too, since that's easier than linking the art to this account lol.) Right, but if you don't want it done in the signature sizing, I can still do it in that pixel style, just in whatever size you prefer. As in, I can go much bigger than how small the signature pixel art is... aa
@Ceuoro :
In that case if it could be something bigger then a signature pixel please? You can chose how big really (either height or length wise). Just something cute for my sad babe.
Also small PS. even though they have "wings" of sorts Teirney cannot fly. But pose wise you could maybe do them pouting if you like- or I can leave that fully up to you. ^-^
(also sorry if I'm keeping you awake!)
@Ceuoro :
In that case if it could be something bigger then a signature pixel please? You can chose how big really (either height or length wise). Just something cute for my sad babe.
Also small PS. even though they have "wings" of sorts Teirney cannot fly. But pose wise you could maybe do them pouting if you like- or I can leave that fully up to you. ^-^
(also sorry if I'm keeping you awake!)
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@Blossomfall
Yep his eyes certainly can be open! I'm glad you're alright with everything, I'll send you progress as I go!

@Nyris
Yes a mixture is alright with me! Whatever you need to do, my bro...
That's awesome too, yes they are good dergs... :3
But ah, thank you for understanding ahah. But thank you!!
Good night!

@ClearNoiz
I can draw anything you'd like, sorry my examples are all dragons, I didn't think to show anything else... Oops... Before you decide I can post up some human drawings tomorrow?

@TheGypsy1816
It's no worries about me being awake... I'm staying up on my own, being a nerd.
But yes! I can do something much bigger, and that sounds perfectly good to me! Thank you so much for the information :3 I'l keep that in mind when I'm working on Teirney, the cute sad bb..
-

AAA Okays yes I need to head off to bed, again good night! I'll be back on tomorrow... I'll also be sending you all sketches tomorrow too, if I can!!
@Blossomfall
Yep his eyes certainly can be open! I'm glad you're alright with everything, I'll send you progress as I go!

@Nyris
Yes a mixture is alright with me! Whatever you need to do, my bro...
That's awesome too, yes they are good dergs... :3
But ah, thank you for understanding ahah. But thank you!!
Good night!

@ClearNoiz
I can draw anything you'd like, sorry my examples are all dragons, I didn't think to show anything else... Oops... Before you decide I can post up some human drawings tomorrow?

@TheGypsy1816
It's no worries about me being awake... I'm staying up on my own, being a nerd.
But yes! I can do something much bigger, and that sounds perfectly good to me! Thank you so much for the information :3 I'l keep that in mind when I'm working on Teirney, the cute sad bb..
-

AAA Okays yes I need to head off to bed, again good night! I'll be back on tomorrow... I'll also be sending you all sketches tomorrow too, if I can!!
@Ceuoro :
Sleep well! And no worries~
@Ceuoro :
Sleep well! And no worries~
@ceuoro
Sure, I can wait!
@ceuoro
Sure, I can wait!
iz65lRR.png

@Ceuoro Would you draw something dragon like that isn't from Flight Rising?

If yes, then my interest is perked.
@Ceuoro Would you draw something dragon like that isn't from Flight Rising?

If yes, then my interest is perked.
@Mushussu
Yep! I draw basically anything, humans, animals, plants, backgrounds, idc whatever you want! I'm uploading some more examples later today so that you know what else I am able to do~
@Mushussu
Yep! I draw basically anything, humans, animals, plants, backgrounds, idc whatever you want! I'm uploading some more examples later today so that you know what else I am able to do~
@ClearNoiz and @Mushussu

Okays, I was able to upload two more drawings on the first post of a cat and a lady I drew! My style for humans doesnt have to be hyper realistic like that one is, i can do anime - cartoon - chibi - ya know whatever you want and what kind of image you want. When I can I'll upload even more examples but, I hope that's enough for now.

@Blossomfall @thegypsy1816 @Nyris @themilkguy

Also, pinging you all to let you know that I'm not sure if I will be able to do the sketches tonight due to my AP U.S History homework I have to do, as well as the fact that I'm at a family gathering at the moment. So, when I get home, and I get all my homework done - I'll let you all know if I can start up the sketches and show you! Sorry for the inconvience... I hate to take long, so this week I'd like to get everything finished if I can.
@ClearNoiz and @Mushussu

Okays, I was able to upload two more drawings on the first post of a cat and a lady I drew! My style for humans doesnt have to be hyper realistic like that one is, i can do anime - cartoon - chibi - ya know whatever you want and what kind of image you want. When I can I'll upload even more examples but, I hope that's enough for now.

@Blossomfall @thegypsy1816 @Nyris @themilkguy

Also, pinging you all to let you know that I'm not sure if I will be able to do the sketches tonight due to my AP U.S History homework I have to do, as well as the fact that I'm at a family gathering at the moment. So, when I get home, and I get all my homework done - I'll let you all know if I can start up the sketches and show you! Sorry for the inconvience... I hate to take long, so this week I'd like to get everything finished if I can.
@Ceuoro
It's all good, I'm in no rush. Good luck on your homework - I was in AP English and AP Psych last year, so I get the feel. ^_^
@Ceuoro
It's all good, I'm in no rush. Good luck on your homework - I was in AP English and AP Psych last year, so I get the feel. ^_^
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@Ceuoro :
It's quite alright thank you for telling me!
@Ceuoro :
It's quite alright thank you for telling me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11