Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Moved]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75
the anticipation is real..
the anticipation is real..
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw

would you mind doing a bust of my boy (i know its a girl on fr >.>) ? i would be paying in FR treasure :o

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=69924&tab=dragon&did=10313884
@iDoodle2Draw

would you mind doing a bust of my boy (i know its a girl on fr >.>) ? i would be paying in FR treasure :o

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=69924&tab=dragon&did=10313884
Hey there @CaitlinTheFurry =] ( i like your username btw xD )

I know what you mean actually xD I have a little boy who is also a female in FR, Eros.
Aheh~ funny

Anywayyss, I sure wouldn't mind drawing up your precious boy Ruvian! He's a fine looking dragon C:
A Bust of him would amount to 100k Treasure. His necklace will be included in the drawing for you.

Are you still interested?
Hey there @CaitlinTheFurry =] ( i like your username btw xD )

I know what you mean actually xD I have a little boy who is also a female in FR, Eros.
Aheh~ funny

Anywayyss, I sure wouldn't mind drawing up your precious boy Ruvian! He's a fine looking dragon C:
A Bust of him would amount to 100k Treasure. His necklace will be included in the drawing for you.

Are you still interested?
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
[color=#2554C7][font=Kristen ITC]Hey there @Harmonywish! I just wanted to update you on the progress I have made with your child Seraphina. :) Please let me know if there is anything you dislike and want me to change. I remembered to include her sword, necklace and Will 'o the Ember. She will sport her crown, hood and emblem as well. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/txBVt9n.png[/img][/center]
Hey there @Harmonywish! I just wanted to update you on the progress I have made with your child Seraphina. :)

Please let me know if there is anything you dislike and want me to change. I remembered to include her sword, necklace and Will 'o the Ember. She will sport her crown, hood and emblem as well.

txBVt9n.png
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw Oo! I like it! Yes, that's correct! If the emblem covers too much of her fave, feel free to not include it or anything ^^ Thank you!~
@iDoodle2Draw Oo! I like it! Yes, that's correct! If the emblem covers too much of her fave, feel free to not include it or anything ^^ Thank you!~
@Harmonywish

Awesome! The emblem will be hovering over her crown if that's okay with you C:
And you're welcome. Thank you for being attentive and amazing!
@Harmonywish

Awesome! The emblem will be hovering over her crown if that's okay with you C:
And you're welcome. Thank you for being attentive and amazing!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw Yeah! It's ok! If possible, I'd love a glowy effect for her fire <3 And it's no problem! :) Thank you for your lovely art! I have it all saved <3
@iDoodle2Draw Yeah! It's ok! If possible, I'd love a glowy effect for her fire <3 And it's no problem! :) Thank you for your lovely art! I have it all saved <3
@Harmonywish

I can totally do that for you! and yayy C: <3
@Harmonywish

I can totally do that for you! and yayy C: <3
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw <3 Eeeee! I'm so excited to see her! :D (No rush of course! ^^)
@iDoodle2Draw <3 Eeeee! I'm so excited to see her! :D (No rush of course! ^^)
@Harmonywish

I plan to finish her tonight if I can. Otherwise, you'll be seeing her tomorrow~ No worries =]
@Harmonywish

I plan to finish her tonight if I can. Otherwise, you'll be seeing her tomorrow~ No worries =]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75