Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Moved]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75
@Harmonywish

Oh wow! BeauTifuL! I can include the hood, fire and the necklace for you, but in a bust, the sword will not show unless she was holding it in her mouth, which is currently occupied with a Hibiscus.

A bust of Seraphina would equal to 70k treasure
70k t - 20k t (Overcoat) - 8k t (Returning player discount) = 42 k treasure.
So an addition of either 42k Treasure or 60 Gems. Are you still interested? You can wait to add other things from my wishlist if you please. I can list you either way you choose.
@Harmonywish

Oh wow! BeauTifuL! I can include the hood, fire and the necklace for you, but in a bust, the sword will not show unless she was holding it in her mouth, which is currently occupied with a Hibiscus.

A bust of Seraphina would equal to 70k treasure
70k t - 20k t (Overcoat) - 8k t (Returning player discount) = 42 k treasure.
So an addition of either 42k Treasure or 60 Gems. Are you still interested? You can wait to add other things from my wishlist if you please. I can list you either way you choose.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
Do you only draw dragons? I would rather order something of my wolf oc who is kinda dragonish.
@iDoodle2Draw
Do you only draw dragons? I would rather order something of my wolf oc who is kinda dragonish.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite

I could draw canine creatures as well [: do you have references for said character?
@Sacnite

I could draw canine creatures as well [: do you have references for said character?
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
Absolutely! I am sending refs via pm momentary.
@iDoodle2Draw
Absolutely! I am sending refs via pm momentary.
Yokai.gif
Previous Customer Bump!
Previous Customer Bump!
pQX7j3w.png
@iDoodle2Draw Ah yay! Thank you so much! Just to clarify it is the fire apparel not the emblem ^^

Then for the sword, I'd like it in her mouth please! I just sold away Mage's Peony Socks :'D Let me see if I can get anything on your wish list :)
@iDoodle2Draw Ah yay! Thank you so much! Just to clarify it is the fire apparel not the emblem ^^

Then for the sword, I'd like it in her mouth please! I just sold away Mage's Peony Socks :'D Let me see if I can get anything on your wish list :)
@Harmonywish

Yes, I figured you meant the Fire apparel Cx I won't forget the emblem either~

Ah! I'm sorry about the socks, I just decided on those this morning ^^;
@Harmonywish

Yes, I figured you meant the Fire apparel Cx I won't forget the emblem either~

Ah! I'm sorry about the socks, I just decided on those this morning ^^;
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@CrAzYcAnDyCaT

C: thanks!
@CrAzYcAnDyCaT

C: thanks!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@TERRAbyte A token of my apology for the long wait. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/120ec29408bce01d47323ba18ce30534/tumblr_o73fq80i7a1uhpgueo2_r1_540.png[/img]
@TERRAbyte

A token of my apology for the long wait.

tumblr_o73fq80i7a1uhpgueo2_r1_540.png
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw I can offer you a halfmask and a fancy waistcoat for a bust? If it's not enough I'll pay the rest~
@iDoodle2Draw I can offer you a halfmask and a fancy waistcoat for a bust? If it's not enough I'll pay the rest~
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75