Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Woof's Art Shop [Remade][CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@lyra531 sorry friend im only taking actual FR dragon commissions at this time but if i open up OC commissions i will let you know!
@lyra531 sorry friend im only taking actual FR dragon commissions at this time but if i open up OC commissions i will let you know!
@Thewerewoof Okie Dokie, thanks for getting back to me
@Thewerewoof Okie Dokie, thanks for getting back to me
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
Thanks for being understanding!

SLOT STILL OPEN
Thanks for being understanding!

SLOT STILL OPEN
bump
bump
@Thewerewoof Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19296114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192962/19296114_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of Drawing (bust/full, shading): Simple Shaded Bust Accessories you would like on/off: Nothing (just ignore the accent) Payment total: 250kt Anything special/comments: I'd appreciate if it was transparent, but it's not a big deal :)
@Thewerewoof

Dragon image:

19296114_350.png

Type of Drawing (bust/full, shading): Simple Shaded Bust
Accessories you would like on/off: Nothing (just ignore the accent)
Payment total: 250kt
Anything special/comments: I'd appreciate if it was transparent, but it's not a big deal :)
xNQr7xR.png
@cindercate

awesome! (so glad i finally get to draw my favorite breed lol) and ill try my best to make a transparent version! whenever you wanna send half the payment that would be great! ill probably get started after work tomorrow since its already late!
@cindercate

awesome! (so glad i finally get to draw my favorite breed lol) and ill try my best to make a transparent version! whenever you wanna send half the payment that would be great! ill probably get started after work tomorrow since its already late!
@cindercate here is the finished product, sorry about the wait!! and also I tried to make it transparent but every time I did it made the light parts of her transparent too?? I'm sorry friend [img]http://i.imgur.com/ywuaZrw.png[/img]
@cindercate

here is the finished product, sorry about the wait!! and also I tried to make it transparent but every time I did it made the light parts of her transparent too?? I'm sorry friend

ywuaZrw.png
@Thewerewoof Don't worry about the transparency, it still turned out fantastic! I'll send the rest of the payment momentarily c:
@Thewerewoof Don't worry about the transparency, it still turned out fantastic! I'll send the rest of the payment momentarily c:
xNQr7xR.png
@cindercate im so glad you like it!!
@cindercate im so glad you like it!!
pings @cursedkaze @juleatic

ONE SLOT OPEN GUYS! if I don't get one tonight, the next commission probably wont be done till next week because I work tomorrow and i'll be out all day sunday!

REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES AND USE MY FORM!!!
pings @cursedkaze @juleatic

ONE SLOT OPEN GUYS! if I don't get one tonight, the next commission probably wont be done till next week because I work tomorrow and i'll be out all day sunday!

REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES AND USE MY FORM!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7