Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Woof's Art Shop [Remade][CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@chero will do!
@chero will do!
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Thewerewoof,

Would you put me on your ping list, please? I'm currently trying to save up for a few things, but I'd love to commission you in the future!
@Thewerewoof,

Would you put me on your ping list, please? I'm currently trying to save up for a few things, but I'd love to commission you in the future!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Thewerewoof Ooh I would love to commission you for a full-shaded bust of Pix if there's still a spot left? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17639739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176398/17639739_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of Drawing : Bust, complex-shaded Accessories you would like on/off: Naturalist adornments please, I'm not sure if her other apparel in the face reogion will work? and the shading on her face from the accent. Payment total: 385kt Anything special/comments: Don't think so!
@Thewerewoof

Ooh I would love to commission you for a full-shaded bust of Pix if there's still a spot left?

17639739_350.png

Type of Drawing : Bust, complex-shaded
Accessories you would like on/off: Naturalist adornments please, I'm not sure if her other apparel in the face reogion will work? and the shading on her face from the accent.
Payment total: 385kt
Anything special/comments: Don't think so!
@kitiara sure no problem!

@ranuja sure thing! you can either send over half now or wait till im gonna start on yours its up to you!
@kitiara sure no problem!

@ranuja sure thing! you can either send over half now or wait till im gonna start on yours its up to you!
@Thewerewoof

Great, thank you! I'll send it on over now for safekeeping :)
@Thewerewoof

Great, thank you! I'll send it on over now for safekeeping :)
@ranuja thanks very much! ill be working on the tomorrow since i have another day off thankfully haha
@ranuja thanks very much! ill be working on the tomorrow since i have another day off thankfully haha
@Thewerewoof

Pinglist me please~
@Thewerewoof

Pinglist me please~
qCJC5AV.png
@cursedkaze sure thing!
@cursedkaze sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7