Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Feather and Turtle's Festival Shop- OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@InsidiousTurtle [b]Type of Poem:[/b] Free form ^_^ [b]Theme:[/b] Something to with how he's a guardians charge [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22127849] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221279/22127849_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other:[/b] Would you mind maybe subtly connecting it to what you wrote for me the other day? :D Also... I have no more sand dollars >.> So how much would this cost in treasure/do you accept treasure?
@InsidiousTurtle
Type of Poem: Free form ^_^
Theme: Something to with how he's a guardians charge
Dragon:

22127849_350.png

Other: Would you mind maybe subtly connecting it to what you wrote for me the other day? :D Also... I have no more sand dollars >.> So how much would this cost in treasure/do you accept treasure?
@WolfSoulweaver -- I do accept treasure, just not during festivals, so I need to update my post. Treasure conversion rate is 1000t : 1 currency, so a freeform poem should cost around 15kt - 40kt depending on how long I go. I'll get to writing~
@WolfSoulweaver -- I do accept treasure, just not during festivals, so I need to update my post. Treasure conversion rate is 1000t : 1 currency, so a freeform poem should cost around 15kt - 40kt depending on how long I go. I'll get to writing~
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@InsidiousTurtle Ah, okies, thank you ^_^ I'm excited :3 You're an awesome writer, and I hope this thread get's bigger
@InsidiousTurtle Ah, okies, thank you ^_^ I'm excited :3 You're an awesome writer, and I hope this thread get's bigger
@WolfSoulweaver --

Wet.
Gasping for breath.
Heavy, heavy.
Touched.

O/ver/whelmed.

Was it...
No. It couldn't.
But...

For/got/ten.

Wet.
Gasping for breath.
There in the bushes.
Watching.

Dis/cov/ered.

Who...
Wait. Wait.
Yes.
It's him.

To/geth/er.

Accepted?
Am... am I...
a part of something?

Re/mem/bered.

Yes.
I am.

REACH.

Reach up.
Reach for the stars.
The stars.
Look at them.

Pay what you'd like, I had a lot of fun writing it, and I hope it's similar to what you wanted~~!
@WolfSoulweaver --

Wet.
Gasping for breath.
Heavy, heavy.
Touched.

O/ver/whelmed.

Was it...
No. It couldn't.
But...

For/got/ten.

Wet.
Gasping for breath.
There in the bushes.
Watching.

Dis/cov/ered.

Who...
Wait. Wait.
Yes.
It's him.

To/geth/er.

Accepted?
Am... am I...
a part of something?

Re/mem/bered.

Yes.
I am.

REACH.

Reach up.
Reach for the stars.
The stars.
Look at them.

Pay what you'd like, I had a lot of fun writing it, and I hope it's similar to what you wanted~~!
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@InsidiousTurtle ;_; I'm going to cry, this is so beautiful! Eventually I'm going to have to get you to write stuff for all my dragons when I'm not broke
@InsidiousTurtle ;_; I'm going to cry, this is so beautiful! Eventually I'm going to have to get you to write stuff for all my dragons when I'm not broke
@FeatherAsh [b]Number of Dragons[/b]: 1 [b]Dragon image[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225135/22513459_350.png[/img] [b]Personility[/b]: Friendly, and a WorkaHolic and is a Scientist [b]Lore size[/b]:Large Lore
@FeatherAsh

Number of Dragons: 1

Dragon image:
22513459_350.png

Personility: Friendly, and a WorkaHolic and is a Scientist
Lore size:Large Lore
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
boop
boop
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
bump
bump
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
Gonna bump this cuz these peeps are awesome and people should buy their stuffs
Gonna bump this cuz these peeps are awesome and people should buy their stuffs
Thanks @WolfSoulweaver :D Bumping for myself!
Thanks @WolfSoulweaver :D Bumping for myself!
5416.png
5417.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7