Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Feather and Turtle's Festival Shop- OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Himochi
owo
Hey Mark! That'd be 20 sand dollars or 10kt. I'll get started right away!
@Himochi
owo
Hey Mark! That'd be 20 sand dollars or 10kt. I'll get started right away!
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@FeatherAsh
:3c
I'm paying in sand dollars! Would you prefer them up front, or after you're finished?
@FeatherAsh
:3c
I'm paying in sand dollars! Would you prefer them up front, or after you're finished?
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
@Himochi
Up front ^-^
@Himochi
Up front ^-^
@Himochi -- Do you want two separate coupkets or like one quatrain... essentially the same thing but just two separate poems or one poem split easily into two sections
@Himochi -- Do you want two separate coupkets or like one quatrain... essentially the same thing but just two separate poems or one poem split easily into two sections
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@FeatherAsh [b]Number of Dragons:[/b] (how many you want me to write lore for) 1 [b]Dragon Links:[/b] (to the actual dragons you want given lore) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21966022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219661/21966022_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personalities:[/b] (if a dragon has a specific personality and trait you want me to use in the lore, put it here, with the dragon's name/a link to the dragon) This dragon is the town's recordkeeper/census taker. He keeps track of who lives here and who has recently been exalted or left. He's serious, charming, friendly, and hard-working. [b]Lore Size:[/b] (small or large) large
@FeatherAsh
Number of Dragons: (how many you want me to write lore for) 1
Dragon Links: (to the actual dragons you want given lore)
21966022_350.png

Personalities: (if a dragon has a specific personality and trait you want me to use in the lore, put it here, with the dragon's name/a link to the dragon) This dragon is the town's recordkeeper/census taker. He keeps track of who lives here and who has recently been exalted or left. He's serious, charming, friendly, and hard-working.
Lore Size: (small or large) large
bEvLAND.png
@Eeyorelvr

Alright! Just send me the 20 GSD/10kt and I'll send you the bio when I'm finished!
@Eeyorelvr

Alright! Just send me the 20 GSD/10kt and I'll send you the bio when I'm finished!
@FeatherAsh sent the 10kt through a CR!
@FeatherAsh sent the 10kt through a CR!
bEvLAND.png
@InsidiousTurtle
I like the quatrain idea! :D That sounds wonderful, thank you!

Would you prefer the payment in advance, or when you're done, by the way?
@InsidiousTurtle
I like the quatrain idea! :D That sounds wonderful, thank you!

Would you prefer the payment in advance, or when you're done, by the way?
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
@Himochi -- Send it when I'm done. I'll begin working momentarily.
@Himochi -- Send it when I'm done. I'll begin working momentarily.
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@Himochi --

Within this love my heart is found,
it beats with yours, together, one sound.
And though we may not have forever,
this love we share won't end, not ever.

If you don't like it I can try again, but I do hope you like it; I think it's very cute :3 and a very good attempt at a love poem for me
@Himochi --

Within this love my heart is found,
it beats with yours, together, one sound.
And though we may not have forever,
this love we share won't end, not ever.

If you don't like it I can try again, but I do hope you like it; I think it's very cute :3 and a very good attempt at a love poem for me
5416.png
5417.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7