Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hokei's sketchbook || full
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
unhiatus?
unhiatus?
@pooses, @lome, @Xairathan, @azurillturtle, @Honeysong, @Oceanas, @MoonGoddess, @FleurMorte, @Azure, @Syncogon, @Kaynara, @nemodave, @Astrologist, @everynne, @surfingpikachu, @Kuroida, @Piney, @Heathers, @Vellichor, @DAG22, @HollowedAngel777, @mirsheb, @TheMythril, @symphonyofstorms, @LanguageVirus, @Bob, @TsarinaTorment, @hugqueen, @Akal, @MadWhisperer, @leyline, @SilverBook, @theresilence, @alternatewarning, @Yoda, @Alanner, @Gilan, @KiragamiCube, @RaisingCain, @Skylasha, @Ebbing, @CdrPhoenix, @Yaevinn, @Niles, @pietrosauntine, @MissAlavesa, @Skiatha, @EmmaFrost, @CanisMajoris, @Maegelcarwen, @QuetzalQueen, @Catkinstarchild, @SummerCat, @CaptainCrackers, @Starsea,

UHH I didn't die!
But also, if I owe anyone art please let me know. I feel like I've gotten caught up but I might have .. not.
@pooses, @lome, @Xairathan, @azurillturtle, @Honeysong, @Oceanas, @MoonGoddess, @FleurMorte, @Azure, @Syncogon, @Kaynara, @nemodave, @Astrologist, @everynne, @surfingpikachu, @Kuroida, @Piney, @Heathers, @Vellichor, @DAG22, @HollowedAngel777, @mirsheb, @TheMythril, @symphonyofstorms, @LanguageVirus, @Bob, @TsarinaTorment, @hugqueen, @Akal, @MadWhisperer, @leyline, @SilverBook, @theresilence, @alternatewarning, @Yoda, @Alanner, @Gilan, @KiragamiCube, @RaisingCain, @Skylasha, @Ebbing, @CdrPhoenix, @Yaevinn, @Niles, @pietrosauntine, @MissAlavesa, @Skiatha, @EmmaFrost, @CanisMajoris, @Maegelcarwen, @QuetzalQueen, @Catkinstarchild, @SummerCat, @CaptainCrackers, @Starsea,

UHH I didn't die!
But also, if I owe anyone art please let me know. I feel like I've gotten caught up but I might have .. not.
@hokei
Your Username and ID: Argante 48858
Order type: Ink fullbody
Reference: Design would be lovely! An older gentleman, soldier/guard, general fire/sun theme, a soft bean/the dad friend.
Price: 1kg + ?? for design does 400 sound good? I also have a trident, guise, and cape I'd be happy to throw in. c:
Other Notes: I can make you an doll creator ref if you'd like but I am very open to design / whatever works for you!
@hokei
Your Username and ID: Argante 48858
Order type: Ink fullbody
Reference: Design would be lovely! An older gentleman, soldier/guard, general fire/sun theme, a soft bean/the dad friend.
Price: 1kg + ?? for design does 400 sound good? I also have a trident, guise, and cape I'd be happy to throw in. c:
Other Notes: I can make you an doll creator ref if you'd like but I am very open to design / whatever works for you!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Argante Thanks for the order! There's no extra charge for design for now, so don't worry about that! =) For items, their LAH value can be taken from the gem total =)
As for the character himself, a doll creator ref can be helpful, but for designs it's actually a lot more useful to me to know more about the world -- What time period/type of world is he in? (Is it a world that uses machine guns? Muskets? Swords?) Is he part of an organized group (and therefore wears a uniform?) What does he guard? What does he fight?

Thanks again!
@Argante Thanks for the order! There's no extra charge for design for now, so don't worry about that! =) For items, their LAH value can be taken from the gem total =)
As for the character himself, a doll creator ref can be helpful, but for designs it's actually a lot more useful to me to know more about the world -- What time period/type of world is he in? (Is it a world that uses machine guns? Muskets? Swords?) Is he part of an organized group (and therefore wears a uniform?) What does he guard? What does he fight?

Thanks again!
@hokei

Okay! Just wanted to make sure. c:

I mayy be shamelessly commissioning art for a DnD game so I'll give you what I was given aha.

Steampunkish / probably more towards swords and magic time period/world-wise.

Guards a city / general wayward creatures and ruffians. Would probably have a uniform.

Class description I was given:

Soldier is a city guard. They know the people and the culture. They are strong and noble. They protect and serve. They can defeat insurmountable odds through the courage in their heart, a fierce fire that also kindles a gentle warmth. They know the Words of the People; they are the favoured child of the Sun. They can inspire with their words and lead, they are trustworthy and honest. A great negotiator and noble warrior, but also a stubborn one. A dear friend. They possess great skill with Spear and Glaive, and a Spirit of Fire.
@hokei

Okay! Just wanted to make sure. c:

I mayy be shamelessly commissioning art for a DnD game so I'll give you what I was given aha.

Steampunkish / probably more towards swords and magic time period/world-wise.

Guards a city / general wayward creatures and ruffians. Would probably have a uniform.

Class description I was given:

Soldier is a city guard. They know the people and the culture. They are strong and noble. They protect and serve. They can defeat insurmountable odds through the courage in their heart, a fierce fire that also kindles a gentle warmth. They know the Words of the People; they are the favoured child of the Sun. They can inspire with their words and lead, they are trustworthy and honest. A great negotiator and noble warrior, but also a stubborn one. A dear friend. They possess great skill with Spear and Glaive, and a Spirit of Fire.
@hokei GOD hokei you can't just OPEN slots like this
@hokei GOD hokei you can't just OPEN slots like this
vnfnSuk.gif
@Argante Oooh I love drawing adventurers =) Awesome, that sounds great!

@Xairathan /hides hides I didn't know I was doing this until I did this ... either ... /hides
@Argante Oooh I love drawing adventurers =) Awesome, that sounds great!

@Xairathan /hides hides I didn't know I was doing this until I did this ... either ... /hides
@hokei

Ee crossroads sent, thank you! <3
@hokei

Ee crossroads sent, thank you! <3
oh dang i knew i was sitting on this hoard of savings for a reason!!

@hokei
Your Username and ID: EmmaFrost 50617
Order type: Pencil fullbody
Reference: I have a whole brood of OCs over at my art buy thread--you can feel free to pick your poison if you'd like! otherwise i can totally pick somebody out for you, it's just fun to see who artists are drawn to. most of them have wardrobe refs, but those are really mostly there for inspiration--you can feel free to run with it, i'm happy to grant carte blanche.
Price: 1500g
Other Notes: i'm also happy to provide more refs if needed!!
oh dang i knew i was sitting on this hoard of savings for a reason!!

@hokei
Your Username and ID: EmmaFrost 50617
Order type: Pencil fullbody
Reference: I have a whole brood of OCs over at my art buy thread--you can feel free to pick your poison if you'd like! otherwise i can totally pick somebody out for you, it's just fun to see who artists are drawn to. most of them have wardrobe refs, but those are really mostly there for inspiration--you can feel free to run with it, i'm happy to grant carte blanche.
Price: 1500g
Other Notes: i'm also happy to provide more refs if needed!!
@hokei YOU'RE BACK GIMME ALL YOUR SLOTS

edit: okay I actually read your thread this time, mostly, kind of. I made an art thread here but I could probably pick someone too.

Your Username and ID: lome 68077
Order type: watercolor/gouache
Reference: please art everyone, thank you and goodbye
Price: 3milt? I can do gems if you'd super prefer but I'm pretty lazy x_x
Other Notes: please take my dragon money
@hokei YOU'RE BACK GIMME ALL YOUR SLOTS

edit: okay I actually read your thread this time, mostly, kind of. I made an art thread here but I could probably pick someone too.

Your Username and ID: lome 68077
Order type: watercolor/gouache
Reference: please art everyone, thank you and goodbye
Price: 3milt? I can do gems if you'd super prefer but I'm pretty lazy x_x
Other Notes: please take my dragon money

lome with an L :D
buying art!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12