Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | +Fillet's Gijinka Art Shop+[closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@pooses
Sure :D
@pooses
Sure :D
\@MechanicalFillet

I wish I can type Chinese here... ;w;

I just thought about it... Since you prefer not to draw males, I would need one slot only ouo
How about a headshot of her with a colouring style similar to the one in your banner?
(Or will you consider drawing him as well? I don't think that's a very masculine figure...)

How much would that be? ouo
\@MechanicalFillet

I wish I can type Chinese here... ;w;

I just thought about it... Since you prefer not to draw males, I would need one slot only ouo
How about a headshot of her with a colouring style similar to the one in your banner?
(Or will you consider drawing him as well? I don't think that's a very masculine figure...)

How much would that be? ouo
- FORGET ME NOT -
@Espace
Same world, same dream.
From what I can see in their bios... omg I'd love to do both xD
It would be 40G each, and because your dragons look sooooo adorable, I'll take 75G for two!
@Espace
Same world, same dream.
From what I can see in their bios... omg I'd love to do both xD
It would be 40G each, and because your dragons look sooooo adorable, I'll take 75G for two!
Just a bump
Just a bump
@MechanicalFillet
Love your art! Do you have a ping list for when slots open? I am interested in Type 2 art. Also I love how you drew Holoform Whirl.
@MechanicalFillet
Love your art! Do you have a ping list for when slots open? I am interested in Type 2 art. Also I love how you drew Holoform Whirl.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite
Aww thank you so much~ I'll note you down for slots :)
@Sacnite
Aww thank you so much~ I'll note you down for slots :)
@TheEmptyCity
@Kiryo
@Sacnite
Hey there, just to let you guys know that now there are two available slots for [TYPE 2]!
@TheEmptyCity
@Kiryo
@Sacnite
Hey there, just to let you guys know that now there are two available slots for [TYPE 2]!
@MechanicalFillet
Slot please
@MechanicalFillet
Slot please
Yokai.gif
@MechanicalFillet Is it okay if I take a slot? Or if it's only for the people pinged, can I be added to your ping list please? xD
@MechanicalFillet Is it okay if I take a slot? Or if it's only for the people pinged, can I be added to your ping list please? xD
hEedqrx.png
@MechanicalFillet

Can I get a slot for type two, two half body lineart simple shading? I'll post the dragons I want to be drawn after^^
I really like how you did the type 1, what looks like a traditional sketch and was wondering if it's possible to order that. I don't mind either way but the traditional sketch you do looks marvellous :D

Edit: awe man it looks like I may have gotten beat? :(
@MechanicalFillet

Can I get a slot for type two, two half body lineart simple shading? I'll post the dragons I want to be drawn after^^
I really like how you did the type 1, what looks like a traditional sketch and was wondering if it's possible to order that. I don't mind either way but the traditional sketch you do looks marvellous :D

Edit: awe man it looks like I may have gotten beat? :(
tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9