Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jekal's Dragon & OC Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36
1. jinx and vi (currently scries, working on breeding them)
2. 2 characters fullbody in one piece
3. something playful and sisterly
4. go wild, here's the original (human) designs of jinx and vi for reference (they're fandragons for Arcane)
1. jinx and vi (currently scries, working on breeding them)
2. 2 characters fullbody in one piece
3. something playful and sisterly
4. go wild, here's the original (human) designs of jinx and vi for reference (they're fandragons for Arcane)
eN4chTc.png
1. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73459978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/734600/73459978_350.png[/img][/url] 2. Painting (USD) & Colored Headshot (FRC/Gems) 3. Serene but a bit playful or mischievous, joyful and happy? 4. Interpret as you see fit! @jekal
1. 73459978_350.png
2. Painting (USD) & Colored Headshot (FRC/Gems)
3. Serene but a bit playful or mischievous, joyful and happy?
4. Interpret as you see fit!

@jekal
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@bonivich Awesome, I'll put you down :) and will send you a DM with payment details. I'd be happy to interpret this pretty gal but I have a question or two!
  1. What is the texture of her face, is it bone/skin or is it furry?
  2. Is the second jaw separate from the main larger jaw?
@bonivich Awesome, I'll put you down :) and will send you a DM with payment details. I'd be happy to interpret this pretty gal but I have a question or two!
  1. What is the texture of her face, is it bone/skin or is it furry?
  2. Is the second jaw separate from the main larger jaw?
siggy_by_jekal-dbuhgby.png
@corvidesque Aw I've seen Arcane, what a fun prompt :) I already have a couple of pose ideas for them. Which type of payment did you want to go with for these sisters?

@alexmonstrous Ahh I love obies!! I'm waiting to hear from the person before you if they want to do gems or USD and if they're paying gems I'll be full on FR currency slots. I'll leave that second request as pending for now. The painting I can absolutely do.
@corvidesque Aw I've seen Arcane, what a fun prompt :) I already have a couple of pose ideas for them. Which type of payment did you want to go with for these sisters?

@alexmonstrous Ahh I love obies!! I'm waiting to hear from the person before you if they want to do gems or USD and if they're paying gems I'll be full on FR currency slots. I'll leave that second request as pending for now. The painting I can absolutely do.
@jekal
I’m so glad you like the idea! Would it be possible to pay half in USD and half in gems? If not I can do all USD. Thanks!!
@jekal
I’m so glad you like the idea! Would it be possible to pay half in USD and half in gems? If not I can do all USD. Thanks!!
eN4chTc.png
@corvidesque Split payment can be done. Please DM me your email for a Paypal invoice and a CR for the other half!
@corvidesque Split payment can be done. Please DM me your email for a Paypal invoice and a CR for the other half!
@jekal 1. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68501516][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685016/68501516_350.png[/img][/url] 2. Colored Headshot, Paying in Gems 3. Could you make her expression smug with a grin. 4. You can totally in interpret the design in your own style! Your style is very pretty <3
@jekal

1. 68501516_350.png
2. Colored Headshot, Paying in Gems
3. Could you make her expression smug with a grin.
4. You can totally in interpret the design in your own style! Your style is very pretty <3
e5cddd35981e3f157e0383c9a9ff8a71.png
Hello! Sorry about the delay, went to bed and then just now got back on FR! Anyways, here are the answers to your questions!

01. The part of her face is bone which then merges into fur/hair near her neck.
02. Yes, the two are separate but the smaller jaw is not functional, really. c:

Feel free to send me a DM with either invoice, etc, and I'll happily pay you whenever you need! ♥ And feel free to ask any more questions. Happy to answer any and all of them!
Hello! Sorry about the delay, went to bed and then just now got back on FR! Anyways, here are the answers to your questions!

01. The part of her face is bone which then merges into fur/hair near her neck.
02. Yes, the two are separate but the smaller jaw is not functional, really. c:

Feel free to send me a DM with either invoice, etc, and I'll happily pay you whenever you need! ♥ And feel free to ask any more questions. Happy to answer any and all of them!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Kkbaby897 I'm full up on gem slots right now but I can put you down for ping list and use your submission here if you want to reach out again next time I'm open?

@bonivich Hi again! Thank you for the info, that does help. I will DM you with my Paypal link :)
@Kkbaby897 I'm full up on gem slots right now but I can put you down for ping list and use your submission here if you want to reach out again next time I'm open?

@bonivich Hi again! Thank you for the info, that does help. I will DM you with my Paypal link :)
@jekal Of course, thank you! ♥
@jekal Of course, thank you! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36