Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RoseWishes ArtShop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@RoseWishes

;3c I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you open slots again!
@RoseWishes

;3c I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you open slots again!
@RoseWishes
I'd love to be on your pinglist, your art is gorgeous
@RoseWishes
I'd love to be on your pinglist, your art is gorgeous
@rosewishes

Please add me to the pinglist.
@rosewishes

Please add me to the pinglist.
@rosewishes Could I be added to the pinglist? ^^
@rosewishes Could I be added to the pinglist? ^^
@EmmaFrost Sorry it took me so long you probably dont remember but you commissioned me for this piece , ive had to deal with a lot of home issues but now im back and hopefully you enjoy the piece! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0c8f8e7e3d740eb20ab28fb2fb8fe2f9/tumblr_pg46fyRZRY1wvgi5to1_1280.jpg[/img]
@EmmaFrost

Sorry it took me so long you probably dont remember but you commissioned me for this piece , ive had to deal with a lot of home issues but now im back and hopefully you enjoy the piece!

tumblr_pg46fyRZRY1wvgi5to1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ofn162rlnp1tid2jao1_540.png
OPEN 2/3 SLOTS LEFT

Ping:
@Saingirl101 @Gemino @Zoustache @Iodine @RubyofFire @SucenaZQ @Solveig @JonathanJoestar @Dorklan @Whirlwind678 @Leenanishere @Cloneclone @Crane @aelith @Foxicle @Shadowfire1223 @SpiritualSun @Yoda @Egg @CeruShine @pooses @Prabha @thatOneDonkey @Enoch @Godot @psiioniic @Philosophy @TheDwarfQueen @SunDragon @bergentruckung @Amphiptere @masumi @Drachenschwinge @ToasterOven @AlienEilish @SarkansFawnus @cliones @Sais @DAG22 @KuraikoDesu @Tideweaver @Lychii @Taileile @Sacnite @Nutflakez @robotkinks @Isobel @WickedWhiteEyes@minyoongi @Vovina @Blossomfall @Vibe @AardRinn @starbornkid @Fink @BritishDinosaur @CanisMajoris
@HollowedAngel777
@lome @Tigenki
OPEN 2/3 SLOTS LEFT

Ping:
@Saingirl101 @Gemino @Zoustache @Iodine @RubyofFire @SucenaZQ @Solveig @JonathanJoestar @Dorklan @Whirlwind678 @Leenanishere @Cloneclone @Crane @aelith @Foxicle @Shadowfire1223 @SpiritualSun @Yoda @Egg @CeruShine @pooses @Prabha @thatOneDonkey @Enoch @Godot @psiioniic @Philosophy @TheDwarfQueen @SunDragon @bergentruckung @Amphiptere @masumi @Drachenschwinge @ToasterOven @AlienEilish @SarkansFawnus @cliones @Sais @DAG22 @KuraikoDesu @Tideweaver @Lychii @Taileile @Sacnite @Nutflakez @robotkinks @Isobel @WickedWhiteEyes@minyoongi @Vovina @Blossomfall @Vibe @AardRinn @starbornkid @Fink @BritishDinosaur @CanisMajoris
@HollowedAngel777
@lome @Tigenki
UPDATE 1/3 SLOTS OPEN
UPDATE 1/3 SLOTS OPEN
@Mature Sorry for taking literally for ever to finish this piece i had alot of issues happened in rl at home way back when ,but all is better im back! and i finished your oc Ru Rb Ra Re I hope you still like it and are happy with the result! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/52ce071441adcd9fe9347e6993eba94f/tumblr_pg5gz1zeMN1wvgi5to1_1280.jpg[/img]
@Mature

Sorry for taking literally for ever to finish this piece i had alot of issues happened in rl at home way back when ,but all is better im back! and i finished your oc Ru Rb Ra Re I hope you still like it and are happy with the result!

tumblr_pg5gz1zeMN1wvgi5to1_1280.jpg
bump
bump
@RoseWishes
Wow, I was not expecting to get my art. He looks great, thanks! I like the colouring, shading and the pose.
@RoseWishes
Wow, I was not expecting to get my art. He looks great, thanks! I like the colouring, shading and the pose.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30