Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dakota's Art Sales [art trades open!]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70
@Suikoons

I would love to do an art trade with you!!!
@Suikoons

I would love to do an art trade with you!!!
jf2j7H1.png
@Robotticgears sure! what would you like?

for me, anyone from this would be great!! or anyone on the first page of my lair :0
@Robotticgears sure! what would you like?

for me, anyone from this would be great!! or anyone on the first page of my lair :0
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons

Just pinging you again as I think you might have missed my post on the previous page cx
@Suikoons

Just pinging you again as I think you might have missed my post on the previous page cx
@Suikoons I would like my boy Amaimon! If you could, could he have sweets. The character he is based on loves sweets. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325794/32579376_350.png[/img] I don't mind doing a colored fullbody sketch! Or if you are sick of drawing dragons you can draw: [img]http://i.imgur.com/etxpi89.png[/img]
@Suikoons

I would like my boy Amaimon! If you could, could he have sweets. The character he is based on loves sweets.

32579376_350.png

I don't mind doing a colored fullbody sketch!

Or if you are sick of drawing dragons you can draw:

etxpi89.png
jf2j7H1.png
@Kaulitzie i thought i posted my reply but i guess i closed out of the tab without realizing, woops. but yeah i'd love to draw them! for a colored bust sketch of the two of them that would be $10 USD, but i'm open to treasure/gem bribes!

@Robotticgears i'll draw a colored fullbody sketch of amaimon then! and yes!
@Kaulitzie i thought i posted my reply but i guess i closed out of the tab without realizing, woops. but yeah i'd love to draw them! for a colored bust sketch of the two of them that would be $10 USD, but i'm open to treasure/gem bribes!

@Robotticgears i'll draw a colored fullbody sketch of amaimon then! and yes!
@Suikoons
Can I claim a headshot slot?
@Suikoons
Can I claim a headshot slot?
Yokai.gif
@sacnite sure! sketch or flat colored?
@sacnite sure! sketch or flat colored?
@Suikoons
Colored Sketch
@Suikoons