Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dakota's Art Sales [art trades open!]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@FlamesEmbrace glad you like it!! you send payment whenever :>
@FlamesEmbrace glad you like it!! you send payment whenever :>
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons

Hi there! Could I please be added to your pinglist?
@Suikoons

Hi there! Could I please be added to your pinglist?
BlFBKpO.png
bump! I follow this person on tumblr and their art is stunning!
bump! I follow this person on tumblr and their art is stunning!
Noctua_Link_Small.png
@Dursky added!
@Dursky added!
after this round of commissions ill be bumping up fr currency prices to better match my usd prices :>!!
after this round of commissions ill be bumping up fr currency prices to better match my usd prices :>!!
@suikoons if you're still open I'd love a full body coloured sketch commission (for treasure if possible!) of my oc puck! [img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2qjdmw2.jpg[/img] as for a prompt/pose you can go ahead and take creative freedom on it! lmk when I have the OK to send payment!
@suikoons

if you're still open I'd love a full body coloured sketch commission (for treasure if possible!) of my oc puck! 2qjdmw2.jpg

as for a prompt/pose you can go ahead and take creative freedom on it! lmk when I have the OK to send payment!
|spencer|19|they/he|

commission me!
https://www.deviantart.com/softfurbies
@bearmarshall can do! you can send payment after i complete the piece!
@bearmarshall can do! you can send payment after i complete the piece!
I'd like a coloured headshot sketch c: (btw I looove the way you draw snappers im cri) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41876934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418770/41876934_350.png[/img] [/url] and it's not for me really it's a gift for a friend who don't play much anymore but maybe getting her this art will make her come back (i hope<3) since this is her favourite of her dergs(i think atleast) And um will you include the accent? like with the flowers on the head? And could you maybe draw one of the tiger kittens being on the head too maybe? I just thought that would look cute The payment slots are full right?? so I guess I will try to make you a art trade in similar complexity to yours, [s]even thought what you call a sketch, that for my abilities I would call like a difficult finished piece x)[/s] which one of your dergs do you want me to doo
I'd like a coloured headshot sketch c: (btw I looove the way you draw snappers im cri)

41876934_350.png

and it's not for me really it's a gift for a friend who don't play much anymore but maybe getting her this art will make her come back (i hope<3) since this is her favourite of her dergs(i think atleast)

And um will you include the accent? like with the flowers on the head? And could you maybe draw one of the tiger kittens being on the head too maybe? I just thought that would look cute

The payment slots are full right?? so I guess I will try to make you a art trade in similar complexity to yours, even thought what you call a sketch, that for my abilities I would call like a difficult finished piece x)

which one of your dergs do you want me to doo
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
@queenhelixxia an art trade sounds alright, and yeah, i can include the accent! as for what dragon id like, this guy would be fine!! otherwise, if you'd like to draw non fr dragons i have a thread over here with a few :>
@queenhelixxia an art trade sounds alright, and yeah, i can include the accent! as for what dragon id like, this guy would be fine!! otherwise, if you'd like to draw non fr dragons i have a thread over here with a few :>
@Suikoons

Oh, may I be pinged when you'll have slots open? :0
@Suikoons

Oh, may I be pinged when you'll have slots open? :0
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70