Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Coloured Sketchy Headshots~ [FULL] ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@nimitsu

Yes, it looks great! Sending the rest ahead~ (forgot if I told you this but in the end I'd love all the heads in one canvas!)
@nimitsu

Yes, it looks great! Sending the rest ahead~ (forgot if I told you this but in the end I'd love all the heads in one canvas!)
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha
Okay, great to hear c: And yup, I'll try to do that when I finish them ^^
@Skiatha
Okay, great to hear c: And yup, I'll try to do that when I finish them ^^
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Calavir Here's your sketch headshots! Both at 500 wide c: Hope you like them, they were really fun to draw! ^-^ [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/4511/f/2016/094/3/e/sketchy_headshot__7__calavir__by_nimitsuu-d9xqv6p.png[/img] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/cb47/f/2016/094/b/a/sketchy_headshot__8__calavir__by_nimitsuu-d9xqvlk.png[/img]
@Calavir
Here's your sketch headshots! Both at 500 wide c: Hope you like them, they were really fun to draw! ^-^
sketchy_headshot__7__calavir__by_nimitsuu-d9xqv6p.png
sketchy_headshot__8__calavir__by_nimitsuu-d9xqvlk.png
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu I MUST BREATHE IN YOUR ART TO UNDERSTAND PERFECTION
I AM IN LOVE
@Nimitsu I MUST BREATHE IN YOUR ART TO UNDERSTAND PERFECTION
I AM IN LOVE
@Calavir
OH MY GOSH thank you very much :'3 I'm really, really glad you like it! Your words really made me smile x)
@Calavir
OH MY GOSH thank you very much :'3 I'm really, really glad you like it! Your words really made me smile x)
@Nimitsu

I would love to be added to your pinglist, if that's alright? QvQ
@Nimitsu

I would love to be added to your pinglist, if that's alright? QvQ
47qCRdt.png
@Nimitsu

Could I please be added to your pinglist for when you open again? your work is gorgeous!
@Nimitsu

Could I please be added to your pinglist for when you open again? your work is gorgeous!
@Chromi @Phoenixfire
Sure! I'll add you two now :D
@Chromi @Phoenixfire
Sure! I'll add you two now :D
@Nimitsu

You pinged me instead of Phoenixfyre. Make sure that the username spelled correctly before pinging. Thank you!
@Nimitsu

You pinged me instead of Phoenixfyre. Make sure that the username spelled correctly before pinging. Thank you!
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@Phoenixfire
OH jeez sorry about that >.> I really overlooked it there, but thank you for letting me know!
@Phoenixfire
OH jeez sorry about that >.> I really overlooked it there, but thank you for letting me know!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7