Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Funkin' Festival Shop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
kicking open the rusty lock and coughing on the dust guess what this shop's open again*

*uh some things have changed tho
kicking open the rusty lock and coughing on the dust guess what this shop's open again*

*uh some things have changed tho
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88 [100 eyes emojis] is there like a standard offer youd accept? idk how to price fest currency but im definitely interested gjfhg
@xue88 [100 eyes emojis] is there like a standard offer youd accept? idk how to price fest currency but im definitely interested gjfhg
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Virabelasan
Not really, which is why I'm doing something like this. Plenty of my offers have hit 150+. But that was some time ago. My art has changed, and so have my standards even if I'm still in the process of scoping them out. So I'm balling for a little more.
I'll still probably take only an hour on these, so whatever you feel can compensate for that much. It's a loose pwyw and you can check auction house prices for monetary equivalency.
@Virabelasan
Not really, which is why I'm doing something like this. Plenty of my offers have hit 150+. But that was some time ago. My art has changed, and so have my standards even if I'm still in the process of scoping them out. So I'm balling for a little more.
I'll still probably take only an hour on these, so whatever you feel can compensate for that much. It's a loose pwyw and you can check auction house prices for monetary equivalency.
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88

I have a question which you probably got a lot buuut does it matter what type of fest items? or is it like the fest coming up kinda thing

if its any type of fest could I snag a slot? once I get a reply I'll send the form and stuff ;w;
@xue88

I have a question which you probably got a lot buuut does it matter what type of fest items? or is it like the fest coming up kinda thing

if its any type of fest could I snag a slot? once I get a reply I'll send the form and stuff ;w;
@xue88 do you think 250 would be ok for a headshot/bust jhjkf sort of like any of these? if so ill fill out a form! im willing to offer more if thats not enough tho ^^
@xue88 do you think 250 would be ok for a headshot/bust jhjkf sort of like any of these? if so ill fill out a form! im willing to offer more if thats not enough tho ^^
@SinGambino
The fest coming up. Past fest stuff can be apart of the offer but I'm mainly talking about shrooms here
@SinGambino
The fest coming up. Past fest stuff can be apart of the offer but I'm mainly talking about shrooms here
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@Virabelasan
Sure, 250's good but what it's mainly going to boil down to at the end of the day is whether I'm interested in drawing your request or not.
@Virabelasan
Sure, 250's good but what it's mainly going to boil down to at the end of the day is whether I'm interested in drawing your request or not.
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88 thats fair! i was interested in getting art of one of my characters you drew before gjfhhf

type: headshot/bust?
background: whatever you feel like doing, or transparent
reference: heres his page, and here/here are 2 more recent sketches for him! if it shows up in the art, you can do his red shirt thats in most of his art or a black turtleneck
offer: 250 shrooms
@xue88 thats fair! i was interested in getting art of one of my characters you drew before gjfhhf

type: headshot/bust?
background: whatever you feel like doing, or transparent
reference: heres his page, and here/here are 2 more recent sketches for him! if it shows up in the art, you can do his red shirt thats in most of his art or a black turtleneck
offer: 250 shrooms
@Virabelasan
Sorry, I'm not interested in drawing him.
@Virabelasan
Sorry, I'm not interested in drawing him.
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88 would either of these 2 (x/x) interest you instead? if not thats fine, and thank you anyway! ^^
@xue88 would either of these 2 (x/x) interest you instead? if not thats fine, and thank you anyway! ^^
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20