Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sign UPs: Mystery Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@silverphoenix

the more the merrier I say!
@silverphoenix

the more the merrier I say!
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@beroan @mightyvildatilda @cipheres @thorbjorn @donburi @camdak @salamanderpie @Valyn @silverphoenix @vnyx

there's some rules and guidelines on the first page, third post. These rules are to help you pace yourselves and to do the best art you can in time limits.

The art guidelines are more like helpful tips than set in stone rules. Read them over if you would and ask me any questions or concerns you may have.

I'd also like to take a vote on when we open:

-This week
-Next week
-Two weeks or more
@beroan @mightyvildatilda @cipheres @thorbjorn @donburi @camdak @salamanderpie @Valyn @silverphoenix @vnyx

there's some rules and guidelines on the first page, third post. These rules are to help you pace yourselves and to do the best art you can in time limits.

The art guidelines are more like helpful tips than set in stone rules. Read them over if you would and ask me any questions or concerns you may have.

I'd also like to take a vote on when we open:

-This week
-Next week
-Two weeks or more
@Thorbjorn I vote we open this week! We can always leave it open for more artists to join, and I don't really see any reason we can't open soon. We can always add and fix things as needed, and what better way to figure out what does and doesn't work than trying it? If anyone else has something else we need to do before we open feel free to contradict me, but I think this week is perfectly reasonable :)
@Thorbjorn I vote we open this week! We can always leave it open for more artists to join, and I don't really see any reason we can't open soon. We can always add and fix things as needed, and what better way to figure out what does and doesn't work than trying it? If anyone else has something else we need to do before we open feel free to contradict me, but I think this week is perfectly reasonable :)
2dA72wE.png
@silverphoenix

thanks for your input!

we do need a few things before we open though:

-spreadsheet
-maybe a nice banner and/or button (feel free to suggest ideas/people that could do us one)
-everybody's avatar to link where it should
@silverphoenix

thanks for your input!

we do need a few things before we open though:

-spreadsheet
-maybe a nice banner and/or button (feel free to suggest ideas/people that could do us one)
-everybody's avatar to link where it should
@Thorbjorn

I also vote for opening this week. Or maybe next, depends on how long it takes to set things up. A banner/button and stuff would be nice, after all, and a spreadsheet is vital. :'D
@Thorbjorn

I also vote for opening this week. Or maybe next, depends on how long it takes to set things up. A banner/button and stuff would be nice, after all, and a spreadsheet is vital. :'D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@mightyvildatilda

@ghostil set me up a pretty nice sheet at one point. if we're still allowed to use it that scratches one thing off the list.

any ideas for banners/buttons/cool things?
@mightyvildatilda

@ghostil set me up a pretty nice sheet at one point. if we're still allowed to use it that scratches one thing off the list.

any ideas for banners/buttons/cool things?
@Thorbjorn

well since this is all very mystery-like, I would find it hilarious to go with like the most stereotypical box with the questionmark thing. As for more serious ideas, I'm not all there. I'm not the best at doing icons and banners OTL so guilty of using graphic shops for everything.

Also yes I remember that sheet, it was pretty sweet. If that's a thing to use, that would be perfect :U
@Thorbjorn

well since this is all very mystery-like, I would find it hilarious to go with like the most stereotypical box with the questionmark thing. As for more serious ideas, I'm not all there. I'm not the best at doing icons and banners OTL so guilty of using graphic shops for everything.

Also yes I remember that sheet, it was pretty sweet. If that's a thing to use, that would be perfect :U
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@Thorbjorn Since this is a mystery box, I say a nice button design to draw people in (get it? because ART) could be some sort of beautifully decorated chest, like this one:
http://www.springforestqigong.com/events/wp-content/uploads/images/locked_chest.jpg
Except as decorations, there could be some golden question marks.
And if there are any good animators, possibly there could be one of those shiny animations like this, just to make it more interesting.
http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/0c2c4dbd-ee38-11e5-80fd-3dba7de32e2b.gif
(I didn't make either of these images)
@Thorbjorn Since this is a mystery box, I say a nice button design to draw people in (get it? because ART) could be some sort of beautifully decorated chest, like this one:
http://www.springforestqigong.com/events/wp-content/uploads/images/locked_chest.jpg
Except as decorations, there could be some golden question marks.
And if there are any good animators, possibly there could be one of those shiny animations like this, just to make it more interesting.
http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/0c2c4dbd-ee38-11e5-80fd-3dba7de32e2b.gif
(I didn't make either of these images)
@Thorbjorn

v:

But yes the spreadsheets are welcome to be used. I'll modify the one with the artist status to reflect the two spots? For everyone, I believe, that was decided on since I drafted it earlier. If there's anything else that needs to be changed, just lemme know!
@Thorbjorn

v:

But yes the spreadsheets are welcome to be used. I'll modify the one with the artist status to reflect the two spots? For everyone, I believe, that was decided on since I drafted it earlier. If there's anything else that needs to be changed, just lemme know!

sorry for disappearing for almost a week, I got really busy DX

sorry for disappearing for almost a week, I got really busy DX

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32