Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GN Gijinka Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@GhostNyx I'd love a chibi of this guy! c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16367847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163679/16367847_350.png[/img] [/url] With this piece of apparel (instead of the steampunk vest)? I'd love the rest of his apparel too, whatever you can fit without it getting too messy too, if that's possible. o v o [item=Canorous Vest] Greens and / or browns would be lovely!
@GhostNyx
I'd love a chibi of this guy! c:

16367847_350.png

With this piece of apparel (instead of the steampunk vest)?
I'd love the rest of his apparel too, whatever you can fit without it getting too messy too, if that's possible. o v o

Canorous Vest

Greens and / or browns would be lovely!
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@serpede

I usually only do one item of apparel when I draw the chibis. It would be extra for more items 20k instead of 15k . Would you want him in dragon form or humanoid? humanoid is another 1k. =]
@serpede

I usually only do one item of apparel when I draw the chibis. It would be extra for more items 20k instead of 15k . Would you want him in dragon form or humanoid? humanoid is another 1k. =]
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx
Ah, okay, got it! * ^ * Would it be the extra 5k for just 1 extra apparel piece?

Also, humanoid form please!
@GhostNyx
Ah, okay, got it! * ^ * Would it be the extra 5k for just 1 extra apparel piece?

Also, humanoid form please!
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@serpede 1k per extra item! Sorry, my instructions for everything is all over the place. I'm still fine tuning it. lol. So it would be 17k for humanoid chibi sketch, or if you wanted a detailed humanoid chibi it would be 35k plus 1k per extra item (you get one item to start)

So sketch = 16k + 1k per item

and detailed= 35k + 1k per item

hope that makes sense
@serpede 1k per extra item! Sorry, my instructions for everything is all over the place. I'm still fine tuning it. lol. So it would be 17k for humanoid chibi sketch, or if you wanted a detailed humanoid chibi it would be 35k plus 1k per extra item (you get one item to start)

So sketch = 16k + 1k per item

and detailed= 35k + 1k per item

hope that makes sense
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx
ohohoh okay, got it. xD No problem!

Could I get a sketch chibi of him with the vest, scarf, hat, and balloon? So if that's correct, that would be 20kt total? If that's correct, I'll send over the payment!
@GhostNyx
ohohoh okay, got it. xD No problem!

Could I get a sketch chibi of him with the vest, scarf, hat, and balloon? So if that's correct, that would be 20kt total? If that's correct, I'll send over the payment!
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
19k you get one item to start =] I can start him now =]
19k you get one item to start =] I can start him now =]
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@serpede He's all done if you want to send over the 19k
@serpede He's all done if you want to send over the 19k
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx
can i have a ping when you open again? ;u;
@GhostNyx
can i have a ping when you open again? ;u;
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@moongoddess sure thing! I'm hoping to open back up Monday. I've got a long weekend ahead of me and a big commission I'm doing now. :)
@moongoddess sure thing! I'm hoping to open back up Monday. I've got a long weekend ahead of me and a big commission I'm doing now. :)
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx
Could you add me to the pinglist please? Thank you ^^
@GhostNyx
Could you add me to the pinglist please? Thank you ^^
4l3U0Zi.png.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68