Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GN Gijinka Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
@GhostNyx
let me know if you're still open? >_>
i wasn't sure, so i'm editing my post.
@GhostNyx
let me know if you're still open? >_>
i wasn't sure, so i'm editing my post.
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@GhostNyx I'm interested in a detailed full form for two dragons, but I need to figure out their apparel first lol
@GhostNyx I'm interested in a detailed full form for two dragons, but I need to figure out their apparel first lol
@Basileia of course! I'll put you in at number 4. Since he's already human and I have the references you gave me, that'll only be 50k.

What kind of background would you like? A winter-y one kinda like the third reference you gave me?
@Basileia of course! I'll put you in at number 4. Since he's already human and I have the references you gave me, that'll only be 50k.

What kind of background would you like? A winter-y one kinda like the third reference you gave me?
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@theemptycity

I'll add you in!

would you like her in humanoid form? It'll be another 1k (so 16k totoal)

=]
@theemptycity

I'll add you in!

would you like her in humanoid form? It'll be another 1k (so 16k totoal)

=]
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx
um..maybe just ginjika? (sorry I'm new ,does 'humanoid 'means ginjika?)
@GhostNyx
um..maybe just ginjika? (sorry I'm new ,does 'humanoid 'means ginjika?)
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@moongoddess and @ladyboots

I just closed up again, but I made two more slots for you guys!

Please let me know which option you would like and if you would like it humanoid/ normal dragon, colors, apparel, etc..
@moongoddess and @ladyboots

I just closed up again, but I made two more slots for you guys!

Please let me know which option you would like and if you would like it humanoid/ normal dragon, colors, apparel, etc..
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@theemptycity

yeah it does. sorry. Ive never used that term before, but it's the same thing lol
@theemptycity

yeah it does. sorry. Ive never used that term before, but it's the same thing lol
umeZ4Bw.jpg
Current Slot Holders!

@Tayssi
@Cielka
@Basileia
@TheEmptyCity
@MoonGoddess
@LadyBoots

Here's a notification that since my slots are full with all your commission work it will take me some time to finish them up. I am going in slot order from 1-7. I am hoping to have everything done by next week sometime or the following week. No need to send payment until I message you to say that I am working on it. I will not accept payment until I am fully done and ready to send it over.

Here's what the time span is looking like right now:

Tayssi: March 29th/March 30th
Cielka: (Need More Info) March 30th/April 1st
Basileia: April 1st/April 3rd
TheEmptyCity:April 3rd
MoonGoddess: (Need More Info)
LadyBoots: (Need More Info)

@GhostNyx
Current Slot Holders!

@Tayssi
@Cielka
@Basileia
@TheEmptyCity
@MoonGoddess
@LadyBoots

Here's a notification that since my slots are full with all your commission work it will take me some time to finish them up. I am going in slot order from 1-7. I am hoping to have everything done by next week sometime or the following week. No need to send payment until I message you to say that I am working on it. I will not accept payment until I am fully done and ready to send it over.

Here's what the time span is looking like right now:

Tayssi: March 29th/March 30th
Cielka: (Need More Info) March 30th/April 1st
Basileia: April 1st/April 3rd
TheEmptyCity:April 3rd
MoonGoddess: (Need More Info)
LadyBoots: (Need More Info)

@GhostNyx
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx
sorry for any inconvience. I already sent panyment before see your notification. D;
@GhostNyx
sorry for any inconvience. I already sent panyment before see your notification. D;
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@TheEmptycity oh its alright! I'll just take the 15k since you already sent it. Ill accept the payment when I start work on your commission.

@TheEmptycity oh its alright! I'll just take the 15k since you already sent it. Ill accept the payment when I start work on your commission.

umeZ4Bw.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68