Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 129 130
@laticat No, nothing I feel needs to be changed. I think he looks incredible! My eager little rock hunter. Thank you so much!!!

Is there somewhere you prefer I link back to for credit? This thread or perhaps somewhere else?
@laticat No, nothing I feel needs to be changed. I think he looks incredible! My eager little rock hunter. Thank you so much!!!

Is there somewhere you prefer I link back to for credit? This thread or perhaps somewhere else?
vV5jbm.png
@cognitive

Wonderful!! Here's the link to the full resolution piece, then. Thank you so much for commissioning me, this sweetheart was a lot of fun to paint!

Here is fine for flight rising, or to my twitter. Thank you!!
@cognitive

Wonderful!! Here's the link to the full resolution piece, then. Thank you so much for commissioning me, this sweetheart was a lot of fun to paint!

Here is fine for flight rising, or to my twitter. Thank you!!
XQg5j7o.png
Okay, I'll link back to here! ^_^ And thank you so much for taking on the commission! I am absolutely thrilled with how he came out and am smiling from ear to ear!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Okay, I'll link back to here! ^_^ And thank you so much for taking on the commission! I am absolutely thrilled with how he came out and am smiling from ear to ear!!
vV5jbm.png
@Froze ALRIGHTY so, I have a first pass at this design. I think I'll need to adjust the pose to be a little more hunched for the final art, but here we are for now. I should've asked what sort of colour palette you wanted, but for now I put this. A few notes on this: - The mask is a grouping of 8 wings, going for the 'many winged angel' look - I also pulled in a wing motif with the waistcoat bit - Planning to add more dangly clutter bits, but not so much that it's tacky. Also some more gold ornamentation I think? - The arm could be a prosthetic or simply augmentation! Okay so, with all of that out of the way, what do you think? I'm happy to change as much or as little as you'd like. Sketch (and a version with a hood because I like it): [img]https://i.gyazo.com/51229ab74793c30e6fac4ec04b8c6c68.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f6df50a4e1c4d3a6c1cd1fe5941aa326.png[/img]
@Froze

ALRIGHTY so, I have a first pass at this design. I think I'll need to adjust the pose to be a little more hunched for the final art, but here we are for now. I should've asked what sort of colour palette you wanted, but for now I put this.

A few notes on this:
- The mask is a grouping of 8 wings, going for the 'many winged angel' look
- I also pulled in a wing motif with the waistcoat bit
- Planning to add more dangly clutter bits, but not so much that it's tacky. Also some more gold ornamentation I think?
- The arm could be a prosthetic or simply augmentation!

Okay so, with all of that out of the way, what do you think? I'm happy to change as much or as little as you'd like.

Sketch (and a version with a hood because I like it):
51229ab74793c30e6fac4ec04b8c6c68.png f6df50a4e1c4d3a6c1cd1fe5941aa326.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat
Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE this, I really like the hood too and the arm looks just fantastic! The color palette is also wonderful. I'd love more golden dangly bits haha like the steampunk over-accessorizing trend, but it looks just great! Thank you so much for the update, I don't have any requested changes except a little more gold in the design! I can't wait to show my dnd group :D
@laticat
Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE this, I really like the hood too and the arm looks just fantastic! The color palette is also wonderful. I'd love more golden dangly bits haha like the steampunk over-accessorizing trend, but it looks just great! Thank you so much for the update, I don't have any requested changes except a little more gold in the design! I can't wait to show my dnd group :D
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@froze

Sweet, I'm so glad you like it!!! I can certainly add more steampunk clutter :D Would you like to keep the arm as a prosthetic or would you prefer I make it augmented instead? It won't be a big difference, other than there being some visible skin, mostly in the hand.
@froze

Sweet, I'm so glad you like it!!! I can certainly add more steampunk clutter :D Would you like to keep the arm as a prosthetic or would you prefer I make it augmented instead? It won't be a big difference, other than there being some visible skin, mostly in the hand.
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat
I hadn't even considered a prosthetic but I think it's a great inclusion, I'd love to keep it!
@laticat
I hadn't even considered a prosthetic but I think it's a great inclusion, I'd love to keep it!
@froze

Perfect!! I'll get back to you soon with an update then!! :D
@froze

Perfect!! I'll get back to you soon with an update then!! :D
XQg5j7o.png
@Froze Alrighty, I have an update!! I went in and cleaned everything up, though I still have details to add. I decided to make all of the bottles green, because it felt more unified. I also changed the pose a little bit. I think this helps show off the arm design better too! What do you think? Do we still need more gold bits? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/6ec864a4260db4a0b6acbead19dda941.png[/img]
@Froze

Alrighty, I have an update!! I went in and cleaned everything up, though I still have details to add. I decided to make all of the bottles green, because it felt more unified.

I also changed the pose a little bit. I think this helps show off the arm design better too! What do you think? Do we still need more gold bits?

6ec864a4260db4a0b6acbead19dda941.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat
WOW this is so fantastic, I love the design! The bottles look amazing, and I really really love all the details in the arm. Honestly I think it looks great without the gold decor, it really draws attention to the mask and the arm.

If it's not too much trouble, is it possible to preview his hair as a light angelic blonde?
@laticat
WOW this is so fantastic, I love the design! The bottles look amazing, and I really really love all the details in the arm. Honestly I think it looks great without the gold decor, it really draws attention to the mask and the arm.

If it's not too much trouble, is it possible to preview his hair as a light angelic blonde?
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 129 130