Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] PWYW Art Shop - T/G/USD
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@WhiteMantis
Yes, I can do two characters in the same picture c: you're allowed to put in the art dragon bios or off-site character repository sites like toyhouse, as long as you credit me somehow! I also have a tumblr so if you need me to host my art there instead of on imgur like I usually do just say so :)

@luxmold
Nageki!!! :DD Looks good; that's 20 minutes of work. Send the payment over and I'll get to work asap ^_^
@WhiteMantis
Yes, I can do two characters in the same picture c: you're allowed to put in the art dragon bios or off-site character repository sites like toyhouse, as long as you credit me somehow! I also have a tumblr so if you need me to host my art there instead of on imgur like I usually do just say so :)

@luxmold
Nageki!!! :DD Looks good; that's 20 minutes of work. Send the payment over and I'll get to work asap ^_^
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung Yay! If you post it on tumblr, I'll make sure to reblog it!

Username + ID: WhiteMantis #35505
Dragon/Character: [Refs], they are in his bio, for both him and his sister. They're twins. Though I'd love if they could be wearing the kimono of the second image.
Parameters: Thigh up + anime.
Payment Offer: 750 Festival Currency.
Notes: Could you draw the sister with Light eyes like the bro, instead of wind?
Also, I see that you like gore and blood, well I'm a fan of it too hehe, so if you want to hurt my twins, go ahead. They're really close and linked to each other so if the gore somehow showed that it would be nice.

Hopefully I got all the info correct, if not, I apologise. ^^" Lemme know how to fix it.
@bergentruckung Yay! If you post it on tumblr, I'll make sure to reblog it!

Username + ID: WhiteMantis #35505
Dragon/Character: [Refs], they are in his bio, for both him and his sister. They're twins. Though I'd love if they could be wearing the kimono of the second image.
Parameters: Thigh up + anime.
Payment Offer: 750 Festival Currency.
Notes: Could you draw the sister with Light eyes like the bro, instead of wind?
Also, I see that you like gore and blood, well I'm a fan of it too hehe, so if you want to hurt my twins, go ahead. They're really close and linked to each other so if the gore somehow showed that it would be nice.

Hopefully I got all the info correct, if not, I apologise. ^^" Lemme know how to fix it.
@bergentruckung Oh yay that time of the month again. I'll take last slot?

*edit: whelp. looks like i took too long to post my order and got ninja'd lol. Feel free to ignore. I'll be back next month!

Username + ID: Kuroida, 84930
Dragon/Character: Kujo: http://kuroidarpg.weebly.com/kujo.html
Parameters: 1 half bod, anime
Payment Offer: 750 shards
Notes: can be sketchy or whatever if you prefer. Just the more body showing the better ^^;. Feel free to also change up his clothes just keep the colors

Dragon/Character: Shiki from Durarara anime
Parameters: 1 chibi
Notes: idk I just want him young and cute and squishy like pudding. A google image search would probably provide better refs than if I just chose one..

Let me know if this is doable? I'll send payment asap as usual
@bergentruckung Oh yay that time of the month again. I'll take last slot?

*edit: whelp. looks like i took too long to post my order and got ninja'd lol. Feel free to ignore. I'll be back next month!

Dragon/Character: Kujo: http://kuroidarpg.weebly.com/kujo.html
Parameters: 1 half bod, anime
Notes: can be sketchy or whatever if you prefer. Just the more body showing the better ^^;. Feel free to also change up his clothes just keep the colors

Dragon/Character: Shiki from Durarara anime
Parameters: 1 chibi
Notes: idk I just want him young and cute and squishy like pudding. A google image search would probably provide better refs than if I just chose one..

Let me know if this is doable? I'll send payment asap as usual
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@WhiteMantis
Looks good! So that's 30 minutes for a drawing of both of them, yes? Send the payment over and I'll get to work asap. The latest you'll have your art is by the next festival, though usually I won't take that long unless something irl inhibits me, in which case I'll be letting everyone know ^_^

@Kuroida
Yeah, so sorry... but better luck next time! ^^;;;
@WhiteMantis
Looks good! So that's 30 minutes for a drawing of both of them, yes? Send the payment over and I'll get to work asap. The latest you'll have your art is by the next festival, though usually I won't take that long unless something irl inhibits me, in which case I'll be letting everyone know ^_^

@Kuroida
Yeah, so sorry... but better luck next time! ^^;;;
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung Username + ID: Elaendorlien, #40492 Dragon/Character: Borean [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1083737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10838/1083737_350.png[/img] [/url] Gijinka refs on slack+PMing the links to you. Parameters: Waist-up, stylized/semireal Payment Offer: 500 MagicalShards Notes: idk, ask me about specifics if there's something? [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/13qUieShYEdJuM/giphy.gif[/img]
@bergentruckung

Username + ID: Elaendorlien, #40492
Dragon/Character: Borean

1083737_350.png

Gijinka refs on slack+PMing the links to you.

Parameters: Waist-up, stylized/semireal

Payment Offer: 500 MagicalShards

Notes: idk, ask me about specifics if there's something?

giphy.gif
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
That gif woulda been way more hilarious if it weren't for the fact that leopard seals eat penguins but I appreciate the sentiment, friend xD
@Elaendorlien
That gif woulda been way more hilarious if it weren't for the fact that leopard seals eat penguins but I appreciate the sentiment, friend xD
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung - Hi, could I be added to your pinglist please? Thank you!
@bergentruckung - Hi, could I be added to your pinglist please? Thank you!
@FallingFreely
Will do!
@FallingFreely
Will do!
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
image_zpsygbquliq.png
image_zpsygbquliq.png
@bergentruckung *bumps* Psst, mind adding me to your general pinglist? :3 Thanks in advance.
@bergentruckung *bumps* Psst, mind adding me to your general pinglist? :3 Thanks in advance.
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36