Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tsubasa's Bust Shop!
1 2 3 4
@Haoang20082 Sure thing! The slot's your's!
@Haoang20082 Sure thing! The slot's your's!
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
Bump
Bump
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
Bump
Bump
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@TsubasaBlue

I'd like to claim a slot please ^^
@TsubasaBlue

I'd like to claim a slot please ^^
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim Sure thing! Who do you want me to draw?
@Desolim Sure thing! Who do you want me to draw?
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@TsubasaBlue

I'd love a color/shaded bust of this guy here, but with elements pulled from the character he's based off of. Like doing the full beard vs pearlcatcher sideburn fluff, the X facial marking, the aqua emblem on the head bandanna, and the anchor medallion vs the talconclasp pendant. And this as his pearl if that's alright :D
@TsubasaBlue

I'd love a color/shaded bust of this guy here, but with elements pulled from the character he's based off of. Like doing the full beard vs pearlcatcher sideburn fluff, the X facial marking, the aqua emblem on the head bandanna, and the anchor medallion vs the talconclasp pendant. And this as his pearl if that's alright :D
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim OMG HE'S A PERFECT ARCHIE AAAAAAAA! I'll be sure to add the extra details for you ;)
@Desolim OMG HE'S A PERFECT ARCHIE AAAAAAAA! I'll be sure to add the extra details for you ;)
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@ClarityWind and @Haoang20082 Sorry your busts are taking so long to get done, I haven't hade much motivation for digital art lately....... Don't worry! they'll get done, I promise!
@ClarityWind and @Haoang20082 Sorry your busts are taking so long to get done, I haven't hade much motivation for digital art lately....... Don't worry! they'll get done, I promise!
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@TsubasaBlue No problem - take your time! Doing something without motivation is definitely not fun at all.
@TsubasaBlue No problem - take your time! Doing something without motivation is definitely not fun at all.
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@TsubasaBlue
I ditto Haoang's sentiment - I'd rather you felt motivated than to do something whilst dragging your heels :)
Thank-you for the update :D I appreciate it a lot.
@TsubasaBlue
I ditto Haoang's sentiment - I'd rather you felt motivated than to do something whilst dragging your heels :)
Thank-you for the update :D I appreciate it a lot.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif