Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {OPEN} Festival Cheap Joint Gijinka's
1 2 3
@VNyx hello! are waist ups the same price as headshots? I'm looking to get two sketches of two lovely ladies, if that's alright! c:
@VNyx hello! are waist ups the same price as headshots? I'm looking to get two sketches of two lovely ladies, if that's alright! c:
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
@VNyx Awesome! I'll send the cones over right now ~
@VNyx Awesome! I'll send the cones over right now ~
NFSZSxV.gif
@Skiesti Hi! I'm interested in grabbing a slot from you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3723768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37238/3723768_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a ref in his bio.
@Skiesti

Hi! I'm interested in grabbing a slot from you.

3723768_350.png

He has a ref in his bio.

~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
@cosmicpoppies Hello and welcome!

The waist shots were originally 45pinecones but we took t down since the shop hadn't garnered attention but since it somewhat has that's the set price^ but if you still would like one but want to have it at 35 were okay with that too! (Talked to Skiesti earlier)
@cosmicpoppies Hello and welcome!

The waist shots were originally 45pinecones but we took t down since the shop hadn't garnered attention but since it somewhat has that's the set price^ but if you still would like one but want to have it at 35 were okay with that too! (Talked to Skiesti earlier)
tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
@VNyx I'm fine with paying 45 pinecones each :D I was wondering if I could get a waist up of this girl and this girl?
@VNyx I'm fine with paying 45 pinecones each :D I was wondering if I could get a waist up of this girl and this girl?
@cosmicpoppies I sure can! Though can I get some details about them personality wise to
Help me draw them as well? They look amazing :>
@cosmicpoppies I sure can! Though can I get some details about them personality wise to
Help me draw them as well? They look amazing :>
@Pteri

Sure thing! Could you please send the payment first and I'll get started on that drawing ASAP ^^!
@Pteri

Sure thing! Could you please send the payment first and I'll get started on that drawing ASAP ^^!
@Skiesti

Okay, sending the payment over!
@Skiesti

Okay, sending the payment over!
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
@VNyx sure! I'll send you a PM along with payment c:
@VNyx sure! I'll send you a PM along with payment c:
@LaughingZuru [img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/TemporaryUser1/Erza-FR-LZ_zpsvvx4m2uv.png[/img] Here's your lovely boy Erza, if you have any change's suggestions you'd want me to make please PM me with them! I love to correct my drawings :> [s] *I was about to colour it but realized it was a sketch/lineart only xD*[/s]
@LaughingZuru

Erza-FR-LZ_zpsvvx4m2uv.png Here's your lovely boy Erza, if you have any change's suggestions you'd want me to make please PM me with them! I love to correct my drawings :>

*I was about to colour it but realized it was a sketch/lineart only xD*
1 2 3