Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Selling cute dragon art! Cheap Prices!
1 2
@kysl7777 Hello there! I'd like to order a headshot of my grumpy babe River: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12125894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121259/12125894_350.png[/img] [/url] Color however you like! c:
@kysl7777 Hello there! I'd like to order a headshot of my grumpy babe River:

12125894_350.png

Color however you like! c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh
Okay, I'm assuming with the apparel?
Would you like him in that pose, too?
And also would you like a background?
sorry for all the questions xP
Also, I must say your avatar is super cool!
@RottingFlesh
Okay, I'm assuming with the apparel?
Would you like him in that pose, too?
And also would you like a background?
sorry for all the questions xP
Also, I must say your avatar is super cool!
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
@kysl7777 Ah yes sorry I was so unclear cx. I'd prefer him to have the birdskull headdress on c: Pose is entirely up to you, I like seeing different people's take on my dragons! c; I'll pass on the background. Thank you! c: (He's my babe)
@kysl7777 Ah yes sorry I was so unclear cx. I'd prefer him to have the birdskull headdress on c: Pose is entirely up to you, I like seeing different people's take on my dragons! c; I'll pass on the background. Thank you! c: (He's my babe)
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh
Okay, I'll try to have this out to you by maybe, tonight ish? This afternoon? (oh wait we most likely aren't in the same timezones x3)
Well at any rate, I'll try to get it out to you in a couple of hours (I've have to do homework first D:)

I understand having a dragon babe c; Paladinson is my little baby! (but i can never spell his name right x3)
@RottingFlesh
Okay, I'll try to have this out to you by maybe, tonight ish? This afternoon? (oh wait we most likely aren't in the same timezones x3)
Well at any rate, I'll try to get it out to you in a couple of hours (I've have to do homework first D:)

I understand having a dragon babe c; Paladinson is my little baby! (but i can never spell his name right x3)
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
@kysl7777 No problem! c; Oh wow he's super cute! c:
@kysl7777 No problem! c; Oh wow he's super cute! c:
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
1 2