Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .
@Aztec

(sorry this is so late), but thank you for letting me know!!
@Aztec

(sorry this is so late), but thank you for letting me know!!
artshopsignature_zps01d135c0.png
@Aztec

I'm open for commissions for both Flight Rising currency and USD. You can view prices and examples in my shop here

@Pusillanimous

I'm open for commissions here

I would be very much interested in drawing any one of your lovely OC's for you both. Thank you for your consideration!
@Aztec

I'm open for commissions for both Flight Rising currency and USD. You can view prices and examples in my shop here

@Pusillanimous

I'm open for commissions here

I would be very much interested in drawing any one of your lovely OC's for you both. Thank you for your consideration!
uqmUx0x.png
@Aztec

Thank you so much!

Well, it depends on the piece. Mostly I just work with graphite pencil, ink, and watercolor washes. I do use colored pencils for small quick things, such as the traditional colored busts in the FR currency shop.
@Aztec

Thank you so much!

Well, it depends on the piece. Mostly I just work with graphite pencil, ink, and watercolor washes. I do use colored pencils for small quick things, such as the traditional colored busts in the FR currency shop.
uqmUx0x.png
@Aztec

That is so good to hear :) I meant to say, it depends on the PIECE, not the price, hehe.

I fell in love with toned paper, and now it is becoming a signature of mine. I mostly work on grey or tan toned with graphite pencil or india ink for the darks and white charcoal for the highlights. It also has a nice effect with colored media as well. I would like to try to work more with it and wet media but the toned sketching paper I have does not hold up well to water.
@Aztec

That is so good to hear :) I meant to say, it depends on the PIECE, not the price, hehe.

I fell in love with toned paper, and now it is becoming a signature of mine. I mostly work on grey or tan toned with graphite pencil or india ink for the darks and white charcoal for the highlights. It also has a nice effect with colored media as well. I would like to try to work more with it and wet media but the toned sketching paper I have does not hold up well to water.
uqmUx0x.png
@Neveraahk

Hello! Thank you for posting. Sadly, I can't see any characters of mine in your style. Best of luck with the art hunt though!
@Neveraahk

Hello! Thank you for posting. Sadly, I can't see any characters of mine in your style. Best of luck with the art hunt though!
@Neveraahk

My dyslexic butt totally read that as price, whoops!

That's really neat though! I've dabbled with traditional media like those, but never really fell in love with it. Quite the opposite with charcoal, actually, I hate that stuff with a burning passion. Love to see the kind of work that can be done with it, but hate working with it.
@Neveraahk

My dyslexic butt totally read that as price, whoops!

That's really neat though! I've dabbled with traditional media like those, but never really fell in love with it. Quite the opposite with charcoal, actually, I hate that stuff with a burning passion. Love to see the kind of work that can be done with it, but hate working with it.
MoonDanncer.png
Divider.pngDivider.png
RAURU
#25322 | They/Them | +2 FR Time | Dyslexic
@Aztec I feel that way about digital media, to be honest, heh. Though it would be nice to find something that works for me. It would be a lot less messy and take up less space than my traditional stuff lol Charcoal is very messy. I only really work with white charcoal pencil and the occasional block charcoal to create an atmospheric effect such as this [url=http://imgur.com/jqpMT2l][img]http://i.imgur.com/jqpMT2lm.jpg[/img][/url] The first few classes at my university they tried to wean us away from the pencil, but I'm sure a lot of people still go back to pencil. I know I do, even if it is just for laying out proportions and composition and whatnot. Some of my portraits for class were largely charcoal based recently [url=http://imgur.com/wDmLy0z][img]http://i.imgur.com/wDmLy0zm.jpg[/img][/url] This is really, really large compared to the sketches I do for commissions, though! So it makes sense to use the charcoal to cover more ground
@Aztec

I feel that way about digital media, to be honest, heh. Though it would be nice to find something that works for me. It would be a lot less messy and take up less space than my traditional stuff lol

Charcoal is very messy. I only really work with white charcoal pencil and the occasional block charcoal to create an atmospheric effect such as this

jqpMT2lm.jpg

The first few classes at my university they tried to wean us away from the pencil, but I'm sure a lot of people still go back to pencil. I know I do, even if it is just for laying out proportions and composition and whatnot.

Some of my portraits for class were largely charcoal based recently
wDmLy0zm.jpg

This is really, really large compared to the sketches I do for commissions, though! So it makes sense to use the charcoal to cover more ground
uqmUx0x.png
@Neveraahk - Oh trust me, I know! It was my university art classes that turned me away from charcoal. We had to do giant botanical drawings in charcoal to help us understand value, as well as a huge linear perspective piece. (I might have pictures of these somewhere...) I'm so fidgety I got it all over myself and would rub it into my skin, making it near impossible to get off. I spent an entire semester basically covered in charcoal 24/7. Haven't done much with it in the way of smaller scale stuff, but honestly, I'm done with the stuff. I'll stick to digital.
@Neveraahk - Oh trust me, I know! It was my university art classes that turned me away from charcoal. We had to do giant botanical drawings in charcoal to help us understand value, as well as a huge linear perspective piece. (I might have pictures of these somewhere...) I'm so fidgety I got it all over myself and would rub it into my skin, making it near impossible to get off. I spent an entire semester basically covered in charcoal 24/7. Haven't done much with it in the way of smaller scale stuff, but honestly, I'm done with the stuff. I'll stick to digital.
MoonDanncer.png
Divider.pngDivider.png
RAURU
#25322 | They/Them | +2 FR Time | Dyslexic
@Aztec

Ah yes, charcoal stained hands and having to re-assure people that your hands really weren't as dirty as they appeared. The problem with charcoal for me was blending it way too much. That's why I stay away from oil paints as well, same problem.

Well, I won't bother you on your thread anymore XD do you mind if I add you?
@Aztec

Ah yes, charcoal stained hands and having to re-assure people that your hands really weren't as dirty as they appeared. The problem with charcoal for me was blending it way too much. That's why I stay away from oil paints as well, same problem.

Well, I won't bother you on your thread anymore XD do you mind if I add you?
uqmUx0x.png
@Aztec

Alright ^^ Well I'm also probably going to bed soon as well. Kind of late. Oops.

Maybe we can swap art secrets another time
@Aztec

Alright ^^ Well I'm also probably going to bed soon as well. Kind of late. Oops.

Maybe we can swap art secrets another time
uqmUx0x.png