Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .
@Vedis
@Eoskara

Hello! You both have super lovely art, but as of this moment, I'm pretty broke. :p Thanks so much for the offers though! Good luck with the doing art hunt!
@Vedis
@Eoskara

Hello! You both have super lovely art, but as of this moment, I'm pretty broke. :p Thanks so much for the offers though! Good luck with the doing art hunt!
@Pusillanimous Okay, thank you for your time! I do take all sorts of apparel and festival items, so let me know if you're interested in the future. ;P
@Pusillanimous Okay, thank you for your time! I do take all sorts of apparel and festival items, so let me know if you're interested in the future. ;P
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@Pusillanimous No worries!! Take care <3
@Pusillanimous No worries!! Take care <3
@Aztec That's alright, thanks for your time! If you ever do decide to commission me, I can send WIPs so you can give feedback and ask for changes if needed. Good luck with your art search!
@Aztec That's alright, thanks for your time! If you ever do decide to commission me, I can send WIPs so you can give feedback and ask for changes if needed. Good luck with your art search!
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@Pusillanimous @Aztec

I have examples of my chibi and mini dragons in my art hub in my sig. You can checkout my other art over on my tumblr:
cheezygoddess.tumblr.com
tagged #CheezyGG Draws

I'm comfortable drawing anything except noncon, which doesn't look like it's gonna be an issue with y'all anyways (:

I can give examples of NSFW if you need it.
@Pusillanimous @Aztec

I have examples of my chibi and mini dragons in my art hub in my sig. You can checkout my other art over on my tumblr:
cheezygoddess.tumblr.com
tagged #CheezyGG Draws

I'm comfortable drawing anything except noncon, which doesn't look like it's gonna be an issue with y'all anyways (:

I can give examples of NSFW if you need it.
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
@SomethingSmarmy - Hello! Thanks for showing us your work! You have a really cute style, but it's not really connecting with me for any of my characters.

Thanks for the offer though! Best of luck with art sales. :)
@SomethingSmarmy - Hello! Thanks for showing us your work! You have a really cute style, but it's not really connecting with me for any of my characters.

Thanks for the offer though! Best of luck with art sales. :)
MoonDanncer.png
Divider.pngDivider.png
RAURU
#25322 | They/Them | +2 FR Time | Dyslexic
@Karkatsizemore

Pinging myself for l8r
@Karkatsizemore

Pinging myself for l8r
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@Aztec @Pusillanimous

The link to my art shop is on the first "e" where it says art! I'm currently only offering Chibi commissions.
@Aztec @Pusillanimous

The link to my art shop is on the first "e" where it says art! I'm currently only offering Chibi commissions.
lm7NGlm.png
@Pusillanimous @Aztec

Examples of my work are available through the cacti in my signature :)

ps. your characters are so very lovely a a a a
@Pusillanimous @Aztec

Examples of my work are available through the cacti in my signature :)

ps. your characters are so very lovely a a a a
KQZXGEG.png