Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coyo's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Coyoteclaw11

Would I be able to claim a slot for a flat colour? ;u;
@Coyoteclaw11

Would I be able to claim a slot for a flat colour? ;u;
@Foxicle Ah I'm talking to someone over PM about a commission rn. Want me to ping you when I'm more free?
@Foxicle Ah I'm talking to someone over PM about a commission rn. Want me to ping you when I'm more free?
WlKH4v2.png
@Coyoteclaw11

Ah, I see : o Yeah, that would be really nice c: Thank you!
@Coyoteclaw11

Ah, I see : o Yeah, that would be really nice c: Thank you!
@Coyoteclaw11
can i get a flat color bust for 70g? im going by the 1:600 gem to treasure if thats cool! (its 42k i can move it up more if you like! im not very good at this self pricing stuff aa)
@Coyoteclaw11
can i get a flat color bust for 70g? im going by the 1:600 gem to treasure if thats cool! (its 42k i can move it up more if you like! im not very good at this self pricing stuff aa)
bbbbanner_by_qaypanda-d9p6gxu.png
@bearkin Mm well my flat color slots are currently filled, but I can add you to a pinglist for when they reopen! When they do though, I would like to see exactly what you want me to draw before I agree on a price ouo/
@bearkin Mm well my flat color slots are currently filled, but I can add you to a pinglist for when they reopen! When they do though, I would like to see exactly what you want me to draw before I agree on a price ouo/
WlKH4v2.png
@Coyoteclaw11
uh are your full colors open? :-0 nvm im dumb and didn't see your list. sorry!!
if not im cool w/ being put on the flat color pinglist!!
@Coyoteclaw11
uh are your full colors open? :-0 nvm im dumb and didn't see your list. sorry!!
if not im cool w/ being put on the flat color pinglist!!
bbbbanner_by_qaypanda-d9p6gxu.png
@Coyoteclaw11 May I please be added to your pinglist for flat color slots? Your art is super pretty!
@Coyoteclaw11 May I please be added to your pinglist for flat color slots? Your art is super pretty!
r6J6MbS.png
@Coyoteclaw11 : Thank you so much! They look wonderful! I may come back to you again when I have more treasure! ^-^
@Coyoteclaw11 : Thank you so much! They look wonderful! I may come back to you again when I have more treasure! ^-^
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@Coyoteclaw11
Seeing your adorable sketch of a puppy, I'd like to commission a pic of my pet! Is that ok? If so, please put me on pinglist for when slots open for either flat color or full color

Here are some photos so you can fall in love with her too
@Coyoteclaw11
Seeing your adorable sketch of a puppy, I'd like to commission a pic of my pet! Is that ok? If so, please put me on pinglist for when slots open for either flat color or full color

Here are some photos so you can fall in love with her too
21540618690_69ae1b403a_t.jpg21107556343_406194b5b2_t.jpg16693422127_7cfe264c28_o.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Irregular All done (finally) lmao Your commission's on the first page. Let me know if you'd like anything adjusted or changed uvu/
@Irregular All done (finally) lmao Your commission's on the first page. Let me know if you'd like anything adjusted or changed uvu/
WlKH4v2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7