Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art of some OCs
Hi folks!

I'm currently looking for art of my and my friend's OCs.

My OCs
My friend's OCs

Preferably drawn individually, but Alistair (my OC) and Dar (my friend's OC) can be drawn together.

Can only pay in FR Currency (T and G), sorry!

Please show examples of your art, and your prices! And please don't feel offended if I don't commission you. c:

Hi folks!

I'm currently looking for art of my and my friend's OCs.

My OCs
My friend's OCs

Preferably drawn individually, but Alistair (my OC) and Dar (my friend's OC) can be drawn together.

Can only pay in FR Currency (T and G), sorry!

Please show examples of your art, and your prices! And please don't feel offended if I don't commission you. c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
Bump.
Bump.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau
Are you looking for art of each OC individually, pairs or of them all as a group?
Also, I have an art shop here.
@Rochambeau
Are you looking for art of each OC individually, pairs or of them all as a group?
Also, I have an art shop here.
LEAVING FR SALE!
discounted apparel, familiars, accents, skins, etc.
tumblr_inline_p7gjnb6y4c1rhwzwl_250.gif
@Rochambeau Hello (: What's your preferred form of payment, are you or your friend open to working with real currency?
@Rochambeau Hello (: What's your preferred form of payment, are you or your friend open to working with real currency?
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@zoetrope No real preference! But I'm sorry, your art style isn't for me, but thank you for your interest!

@Calavera Treasure or gems, no real preference (we let the artist choose!). And unfortunately, we can't do RLC :(.
@zoetrope No real preference! But I'm sorry, your art style isn't for me, but thank you for your interest!

@Calavera Treasure or gems, no real preference (we let the artist choose!). And unfortunately, we can't do RLC :(.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau - There's a link to my art shop in my signature if you want to take a look at my stuff. :)
@Rochambeau - There's a link to my art shop in my signature if you want to take a look at my stuff. :)
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec I'm really sorry, but your art style isn't for me, but thank you for your interest!
@Aztec I'm really sorry, but your art style isn't for me, but thank you for your interest!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bump.
Bump.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx