Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chrome's Gijinka Art Store! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Toriel Thank you for the commission! To be completely honest with you, wings in the bust would just look like two random blobs. I was planning on doing waist-up pics soon, and the wings would look much better on there, if you're interested. If you really want the wings on the bust, it would be an extra 5k. The hood would be 15k, so its really up to what you're willing to spend and your preferences ^^ The person in my #1 slot still hasn't gotten back to me, so I can start yours asap once we figure everything out (:
By no draconic features, do you want a realistic skin tone as well? (and no genes?)

@RaisingCain No problem! It really makes me happy you're so interested in my art~ How old are we talking age-wise? Could you possibly get a ref image of a guy around that range just so I know what age you mean? The price would probably be 35kt (5k for the beard) Thank you :D
@Toriel Thank you for the commission! To be completely honest with you, wings in the bust would just look like two random blobs. I was planning on doing waist-up pics soon, and the wings would look much better on there, if you're interested. If you really want the wings on the bust, it would be an extra 5k. The hood would be 15k, so its really up to what you're willing to spend and your preferences ^^ The person in my #1 slot still hasn't gotten back to me, so I can start yours asap once we figure everything out (:
By no draconic features, do you want a realistic skin tone as well? (and no genes?)

@RaisingCain No problem! It really makes me happy you're so interested in my art~ How old are we talking age-wise? Could you possibly get a ref image of a guy around that range just so I know what age you mean? The price would probably be 35kt (5k for the beard) Thank you :D
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia

Oh, alright then! I'd like the hood, and wings on the waist-up picture if that's available. And by no draconic features I meant no horns, sorry for the confusion.
@heterochromia

Oh, alright then! I'd like the hood, and wings on the waist-up picture if that's available. And by no draconic features I meant no horns, sorry for the confusion.
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel You're fine! I actually haven't opened up the waist-up picture yet, as the prices would probably be different since they're more time consuming. If you'd like to wait for that, I can keep your slot and notify you the prices when I do open because I should have it opened fairly soon ^^"
Sorry for the confusion on my end lol
@Toriel You're fine! I actually haven't opened up the waist-up picture yet, as the prices would probably be different since they're more time consuming. If you'd like to wait for that, I can keep your slot and notify you the prices when I do open because I should have it opened fairly soon ^^"
Sorry for the confusion on my end lol
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia

That'd be great, thanks!
@heterochromia

That'd be great, thanks!
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel Thank you for your understanding (:
@Toriel Thank you for your understanding (:
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia
IS THERE STILL A SLOT OPEN? PLEAAASE SAY THERE IS.
*insert puppy dog eyes*
@heterochromia
IS THERE STILL A SLOT OPEN? PLEAAASE SAY THERE IS.
*insert puppy dog eyes*
Plague-Flight-Writing-Signature-Banner-2-background-done-2_zps2na0lwjy.png
@Kazuko ehhhhhhhh sure x"D I guess I'll make it 5 again!
@Toriel okay so I looked around at other shops and I think what I am going to do is 50k base price for a waist-up, but the wings are going to be 20k because they will be a pretty large part of the piece. Unfortunately, I don't have any examples, so if you want to wait for me to make one before deciding what you want to do I am fine w that ^^"
@Kazuko ehhhhhhhh sure x"D I guess I'll make it 5 again!
@Toriel okay so I looked around at other shops and I think what I am going to do is 50k base price for a waist-up, but the wings are going to be 20k because they will be a pretty large part of the piece. Unfortunately, I don't have any examples, so if you want to wait for me to make one before deciding what you want to do I am fine w that ^^"
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia

I'd like to wait until you have a reference :>
@heterochromia

I'd like to wait until you have a reference :>
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel That's fine, I would do the same in your position (: I'll ping you when it's completed
@Toriel That's fine, I would do the same in your position (: I'll ping you when it's completed
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia .... I see the puppyKazuko up there, don't think I don't... ((<_<)) [img]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.pawnation.com/media/2011/08/c5f8fb62-74c0-4626-a6cd-e1aac47a7c02.gif[/img] Can I PM you the details again? For the same kind of art as Aemilius' was? o:
@heterochromia
.... I see the puppyKazuko up there, don't think I don't... ((<_<))
c5f8fb62-74c0-4626-a6cd-e1aac47a7c02.gif
Can I PM you the details again? For the same kind of art as Aemilius' was? o:
Plague-Flight-Writing-Signature-Banner-2-background-done-2_zps2na0lwjy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10