Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chrome's Gijinka Art Store! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sassgardian ah, okay ^^ in that case, Kazuko has asked for a comission before you, but since they haven't had a chance to respond, I can start your comissions if you would like?
@Sassgardian ah, okay ^^ in that case, Kazuko has asked for a comission before you, but since they haven't had a chance to respond, I can start your comissions if you would like?
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia hey, I'm totally willing to wait for them since they asked for a commission first. I'll definitely give you my order though.

Do you want the full details in a PM or here?
@heterochromia hey, I'm totally willing to wait for them since they asked for a commission first. I'll definitely give you my order though.

Do you want the full details in a PM or here?
@Sassgardian whichever you prefer, either is fine by me! I appreciate your leniency (:
@Sassgardian whichever you prefer, either is fine by me! I appreciate your leniency (:
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia
Do you draw already designed gijinkas? And if they look more-or-less totally human?
@heterochromia
Do you draw already designed gijinkas? And if they look more-or-less totally human?
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@heterochromia Your prices are in treasure? If so I would like to commission you for 2 pieces... I need to decide which dergs though.. lol.. LOVE your artwork!!!!
@heterochromia Your prices are in treasure? If so I would like to commission you for 2 pieces... I need to decide which dergs though.. lol.. LOVE your artwork!!!!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@tayssi I can do that! I could also add some more dragon features if you wanted.

@winterprism aw, thank you! & I'll take the gem counterpart if you wanted to as well ^^ Let me know when you decide what dragons (:
@tayssi I can do that! I could also add some more dragon features if you wanted.

@winterprism aw, thank you! & I'll take the gem counterpart if you wanted to as well ^^ Let me know when you decide what dragons (:
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia

Okay, so now that I've gotten everything in order, I'd like to commission something from you! Haven't decided what dragon yet (if you can accept me), but I'll send you payment and a link once I do! :3
@heterochromia

Okay, so now that I've gotten everything in order, I'd like to commission something from you! Haven't decided what dragon yet (if you can accept me), but I'll send you payment and a link once I do! :3
heheheheh you should click this
@ValiantDarkness that's great! Just let me know when you decide ^^
@ValiantDarkness that's great! Just let me know when you decide ^^
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@Kazuko I'm sorry, I edited the last post and I wasn't sure if you ever saw my response. just re-pinging to make sure ^^"
@Kazuko I'm sorry, I edited the last post and I wasn't sure if you ever saw my response. just re-pinging to make sure ^^"
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@heterochromia
I didn't even see the first ping ("^//^) Thank you so much for the re-ping! Can I PM you the details of the commission?
@heterochromia
I didn't even see the first ping ("^//^) Thank you so much for the re-ping! Can I PM you the details of the commission?
Plague-Flight-Writing-Signature-Banner-2-background-done-2_zps2na0lwjy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10