Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vortesta's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Baelfin
@Crayfish
I added both of you to the pinglist :)
@Baelfin
@Crayfish
I added both of you to the pinglist :)
@Vortesta
Can you please ping me when you are open again.

And man, I really want to send you my coloring pencils, I have like a giant box of them and never really used them because I can not really draw!
@Vortesta
Can you please ping me when you are open again.

And man, I really want to send you my coloring pencils, I have like a giant box of them and never really used them because I can not really draw!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Sure thing! It will take a while tho, too much schoolwork..

Aww that would be very sweet! I have basically like 24 good pencils and bunch of not so great ones :P
@Takora Sure thing! It will take a while tho, too much schoolwork..

Aww that would be very sweet! I have basically like 24 good pencils and bunch of not so great ones :P
@Vortesta

Could I do a mixed payment of gems and treasure for just a bust? I'm a little unsure how to convert it though... I can probably only pay 40-60000 of the treasure, and I currently have 63 gems. My math skills are failing me.
@Vortesta

Could I do a mixed payment of gems and treasure for just a bust? I'm a little unsure how to convert it though... I can probably only pay 40-60000 of the treasure, and I currently have 63 gems. My math skills are failing me.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@TheHeroicOne

I think the current conversion rate is about 1:650 and that would mean you could pay 40kT and 123 gems or 60kT and 93 gems. If you have only 63 gems, I would need 79 k in treasure.

Unfortunately my shop is closed atm due to schoolwork. I can add you to my pinglist and inform you once I'm open :) Is that okay?
@TheHeroicOne

I think the current conversion rate is about 1:650 and that would mean you could pay 40kT and 123 gems or 60kT and 93 gems. If you have only 63 gems, I would need 79 k in treasure.

Unfortunately my shop is closed atm due to schoolwork. I can add you to my pinglist and inform you once I'm open :) Is that okay?
@Vortesta

the way you render crystal and shimmer genes is just stunning. *u*
i'd love a bust of a dragon if you're open? your thread title says closed but your slots are blank?
@Vortesta

the way you render crystal and shimmer genes is just stunning. *u*
i'd love a bust of a dragon if you're open? your thread title says closed but your slots are blank?
@Vortesta

That's fine! I'll just need to grind a bit and get more treasure then.
@Vortesta

That's fine! I'll just need to grind a bit and get more treasure then.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@R4T
Ah thanks, coloring with pencils takes so long it's nice some appreciates my work xP

My shop is unfortunately closed right now, I haven't taken new orders in few months as I'm pretty swamped with schoolwork. I'd like to open the shop again when I know I actually have time to draw.

I'll ping you when my slots are open :)

@R4T
Ah thanks, coloring with pencils takes so long it's nice some appreciates my work xP

My shop is unfortunately closed right now, I haven't taken new orders in few months as I'm pretty swamped with schoolwork. I'd like to open the shop again when I know I actually have time to draw.

I'll ping you when my slots are open :)

@Vortesta

ok! thank you, im excited! :D i wish you luck with your studies!
@Vortesta

ok! thank you, im excited! :D i wish you luck with your studies!
@Vortesta May I be pinged when your shop is open again?
@Vortesta May I be pinged when your shop is open again?
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11