Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vortesta's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@ToasterOven
Got it, no cowebs! She looks amazing btw!
I'll start working on her once I receive your payment, which is 200 kT, please.
Also, thanks for ordering~
@ToasterOven
Got it, no cowebs! She looks amazing btw!
I'll start working on her once I receive your payment, which is 200 kT, please.
Also, thanks for ordering~
@Vortesta
Thanks! Treasure on it's way~

And actually, if it's not too much trouble, could you make her mantle a slightly darker shade than it is? (Apparel, why don't you come in the exact color I want :P)
@Vortesta
Thanks! Treasure on it's way~

And actually, if it's not too much trouble, could you make her mantle a slightly darker shade than it is? (Apparel, why don't you come in the exact color I want :P)
SshqD6Q.png
@ToasterOven

Thanks a bunch! Her mantle's not a problem, I can color it darker! I think it's going to be darker anyway, as I have limited number of colored pencils and have to improvise with them a lot to capture FR colors.

Sidenote: I was just wondering how come no-one isn't commissioning wing-busts and if I should remove them entirely from my commission list, and then you ordered one, like two seconds later x'D
@ToasterOven

Thanks a bunch! Her mantle's not a problem, I can color it darker! I think it's going to be darker anyway, as I have limited number of colored pencils and have to improvise with them a lot to capture FR colors.

Sidenote: I was just wondering how come no-one isn't commissioning wing-busts and if I should remove them entirely from my commission list, and then you ordered one, like two seconds later x'D
@Vortesta

I feel like people visiting art sales are either like "I want something cheap!", or "I want to get this dragon the fanciest art I can afford!", so mid-range options might not get as much traffic? Pure conjecture though.
@Vortesta

I feel like people visiting art sales are either like "I want something cheap!", or "I want to get this dragon the fanciest art I can afford!", so mid-range options might not get as much traffic? Pure conjecture though.
SshqD6Q.png
@ToasterOven
Yeah, it has to be something like that. I also thought that maybe the price is too high but I've seen more expensive traditional art sold on this site. Don't want to lower the price either as the additional wing doubles the time of coloring compared to regular bust.
@ToasterOven
Yeah, it has to be something like that. I also thought that maybe the price is too high but I've seen more expensive traditional art sold on this site. Don't want to lower the price either as the additional wing doubles the time of coloring compared to regular bust.
Username and ID: HollowedAngel777
Commission type: Bust
Reference: http://orig15.deviantart.net/4e32/f/2016/012/3/c/eurynomos_10016_by_totemspirit-d9nqxg8.png
Details: agressive, brave, shy around females, headstrong, slightly cocky
Payment: treasure/gems
Other info: nope! ^_^

@Vortesta
Username and ID: HollowedAngel777
Commission type: Bust
Reference: http://orig15.deviantart.net/4e32/f/2016/012/3/c/eurynomos_10016_by_totemspirit-d9nqxg8.png
Details: agressive, brave, shy around females, headstrong, slightly cocky
Payment: treasure/gems
Other info: nope! ^_^

@Vortesta
@HollowedAngel777
Thanks for ordering! You'll be added to slot # 2. I guess I'm able to start working on him sometime tomorrow~ I'd like to accept payment beforehand, so feel free to pay in mixed payment in whatever way suits you best. My gem to treasure ratio is 1:600 atm.
@HollowedAngel777
Thanks for ordering! You'll be added to slot # 2. I guess I'm able to start working on him sometime tomorrow~ I'd like to accept payment beforehand, so feel free to pay in mixed payment in whatever way suits you best. My gem to treasure ratio is 1:600 atm.
@Vortesta would I be able to pay 50% before and 50% once the rest is completed?
You don't need to post it, just notify me when its 100% done, Ill send the rest and then you send the image.
@Vortesta would I be able to pay 50% before and 50% once the rest is completed?
You don't need to post it, just notify me when its 100% done, Ill send the rest and then you send the image.
@HollowedAngel777
Okay, that sounds good to me. I'll PM you once the commission is finished.
@HollowedAngel777
Okay, that sounds good to me. I'll PM you once the commission is finished.
@Vortesta great thanks ^_^ first half of the pay has been sent~
@Vortesta great thanks ^_^ first half of the pay has been sent~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11