Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | under construction
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Elubviq

Weeesnawwww

Just filled out an order form on your external site! Let me know if you need any more information

@Elubviq

Weeesnawwww

Just filled out an order form on your external site! Let me know if you need any more information

V8gagRz.png
@Elubviq

Aaaaahhhh...............

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.......................

I really need to save treasure and come back .-.

By the way, Good luck bump and I absolutely love your art style!!
@Elubviq

Aaaaahhhh...............

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.......................

I really need to save treasure and come back .-.

By the way, Good luck bump and I absolutely love your art style!!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@invicted

Thank you! One last thing, could you post a direct link to him here? I'm on mobile right now. Also, will you be paying in gems or treasure?

@risingflames

Aw, thank you!
@invicted

Thank you! One last thing, could you post a direct link to him here? I'm on mobile right now. Also, will you be paying in gems or treasure?

@risingflames

Aw, thank you!
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq Yes of course! Here he is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20205550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202056/20205550_350.png[/img] [/url] and I would prefer gems if possible! (p.s. I can't get them til friday this week though, so feel free to hold off on starting if you want me to pay you before you start the art!) yeeeee
@Elubviq

Yes of course! Here he is:

20205550_350.png

and I would prefer gems if possible! (p.s. I can't get them til friday this week though, so feel free to hold off on starting if you want me to pay you before you start the art!)

yeeeee
V8gagRz.png
@whirlwind678 @Invicted @naraku

I am sorry to announce that there will be a delay in commissions. There has been an emergency IRL and I am unable to access the Internet from here on out. I hope this is understandable, your commissions will be continued as soon as I can get to them. Thank you for your patience.

-Thomas

I am sorry to announce that there will be a delay in commissions. There has been an emergency IRL and I am unable to access the Internet from here on out. I hope this is understandable, your commissions will be continued as soon as I can get to them. Thank you for your patience.

-Thomas
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

No worries. Hope everything is alright, take your time
@Elubviq

No worries. Hope everything is alright, take your time
V8gagRz.png
@Elubviq - Eyyyyy, I found you again!

It took a while to get back to you, by time I got my lair expansion I lost track of your shop. ^^' But, I found you again and am ready to order something, as promised! Are you open to orders right now?
@Elubviq - Eyyyyy, I found you again!

It took a while to get back to you, by time I got my lair expansion I lost track of your shop. ^^' But, I found you again and am ready to order something, as promised! Are you open to orders right now?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic

My stuff is working, woohoo!

@aztec

Yep! Just fill out the criteria... Basically what type of commission you want, and the dragon you wanr drawn, and I'll do the rest! ^-^

My stuff is working, woohoo!

@aztec

Yep! Just fill out the criteria... Basically what type of commission you want, and the dragon you wanr drawn, and I'll do the rest! ^-^
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq - Actually, what I had in mind was a human OC, is that's okay? He's pretty plain, and I have references for him, though!

@Elubviq - Actually, what I had in mind was a human OC, is that's okay? He's pretty plain, and I have references for him, though!

IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@aztec

of course! Just gimme a reference photo and then the rest of the stuff ^-^
@aztec

of course! Just gimme a reference photo and then the rest of the stuff ^-^