Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Leporidae's Art Shop - FULL/HIATUS
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Leporidae
Thank you, again! I'm always amazed by your art! :D
@Leporidae
Thank you, again! I'm always amazed by your art! :D
@FrostStrix @Unthymely @Phantasmagorica @Atherin @Sarquael @durrus @Irefe @MoonGoddess @Funkentanz @lackingsanity @Trickilicky @Akkisuitok @UtaDesu @nemodave @EchoGhost10100 @tayssi @DarkBrosInc @Saphirosa @TheAlchemist @IcefireenFriends

All slots open fam!

May be my last round for a little while as I start uni next month and will have to see how heavy the workload is, fingers crossed I can still run this shop. If it does get too busy for me, I reckon i'll run on a waiting list rather than pinging like this, so it would take longer but at least everyone would get a go eventually? will see how we go :D

(Phan I left a reserved slot for you for whenever you're less busy, hope things are going okay your end!)
@FrostStrix @Unthymely @Phantasmagorica @Atherin @Sarquael @durrus @Irefe @MoonGoddess @Funkentanz @lackingsanity @Trickilicky @Akkisuitok @UtaDesu @nemodave @EchoGhost10100 @tayssi @DarkBrosInc @Saphirosa @TheAlchemist @IcefireenFriends

All slots open fam!

May be my last round for a little while as I start uni next month and will have to see how heavy the workload is, fingers crossed I can still run this shop. If it does get too busy for me, I reckon i'll run on a waiting list rather than pinging like this, so it would take longer but at least everyone would get a go eventually? will see how we go :D

(Phan I left a reserved slot for you for whenever you're less busy, hope things are going okay your end!)
Art Shop || Art Blog
@Leporidae Hi Lep, hope you're doing good :) Good luck with the start of Uni next week, you must be really hyped about that! Hope it all goes well for you <3 I'm gonna treat myself to a full body this time as it's my bday next week, your ping came just at the right time! Could I get a full body of this girl with her accent and apparel etc? She has a bit of lore, but basically she's a very troublesome genie, a real prankster! Perhaps she could be holding a small ball of lightning or something. Or her bottom half could be all smokey like a genie, and it could be trailing into her lamp! Her lamp looks like the Vulpine Lamp (her fam) without the fox. But honestly though, I'm spitballing here, as always it's your choice, you always pick great poses!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24336180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243362/24336180_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, while I've got you here, I was wondering: in theory is it possible to update the piece you did on my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=184231&tab=dragon&did=15840278]blue fae boy[/url] (the first thing I ever ordered from you actually!) with his current apparel, or would the whole thing have to be redrawn? Obviously I'd pay for the update, but just wanted to know if it's technically possible? I'm rubbish at knowing about art programes and such >_<
@Leporidae Hi Lep, hope you're doing good :) Good luck with the start of Uni next week, you must be really hyped about that! Hope it all goes well for you <3

I'm gonna treat myself to a full body this time as it's my bday next week, your ping came just at the right time!

Could I get a full body of this girl with her accent and apparel etc? She has a bit of lore, but basically she's a very troublesome genie, a real prankster! Perhaps she could be holding a small ball of lightning or something. Or her bottom half could be all smokey like a genie, and it could be trailing into her lamp! Her lamp looks like the Vulpine Lamp (her fam) without the fox. But honestly though, I'm spitballing here, as always it's your choice, you always pick great poses!!

24336180_350.png

Also, while I've got you here, I was wondering: in theory is it possible to update the piece you did on my blue fae boy (the first thing I ever ordered from you actually!) with his current apparel, or would the whole thing have to be redrawn? Obviously I'd pay for the update, but just wanted to know if it's technically possible? I'm rubbish at knowing about art programes and such >_<
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky

I'm great thank you! Hope you have been too! <3 Thank you I am so excited :D hopefully it helps me improve my digi art skills a bunch, its basically my dream school

Oooh happy birthday!
Love that accent! She's gorgeous, love the trailing smoke idea, already have a pose in mind - this is gonna be so fun ^.^ Skin discounted as usual, so will be $20 USD total (sending email in a mo')

Yup I can absolutely update him, dont worry about paying for it happy bday! ;)
@Trickilicky

I'm great thank you! Hope you have been too! <3 Thank you I am so excited :D hopefully it helps me improve my digi art skills a bunch, its basically my dream school

Oooh happy birthday!
Love that accent! She's gorgeous, love the trailing smoke idea, already have a pose in mind - this is gonna be so fun ^.^ Skin discounted as usual, so will be $20 USD total (sending email in a mo')

Yup I can absolutely update him, dont worry about paying for it happy bday! ;)
Art Shop || Art Blog
@Leporidae that sounds awesome, I'm really glad to hear you're off to your dream school! I bet it'll be a fantastic experience, and you're work is already brill so you're well in there already :)

Thank you very much for everything, eeeeeek so exciting! You're the best! Zinnifer was really fun to 'create' - I like fun characters the best, so I'm glad you like her look :D I know whatever you do will do her justice <3 Replying to your PM and sending monies soon!
@Leporidae that sounds awesome, I'm really glad to hear you're off to your dream school! I bet it'll be a fantastic experience, and you're work is already brill so you're well in there already :)

Thank you very much for everything, eeeeeek so exciting! You're the best! Zinnifer was really fun to 'create' - I like fun characters the best, so I'm glad you like her look :D I know whatever you do will do her justice <3 Replying to your PM and sending monies soon!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Leporidae Is it possible to grab 2 fullbody slots? :D If so, one for each of these girls please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13/1293_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: She's a fierce, loyal and a very no-nonsense type of dragon :) Very wary and cautious of new faces and situations. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12/1171_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Oh boy! Well, she's extremely sly and manipulative. She's got lore, if it helps! :D All their apparel and if possible their accents? I'll be paying in treasure :)
@Leporidae

Is it possible to grab 2 fullbody slots? :D If so, one for each of these girls please?

1293_350.png

Personality: She's a fierce, loyal and a very no-nonsense type of dragon :) Very wary and cautious of new faces and situations.

1171_350.png

Personality: Oh boy! Well, she's extremely sly and manipulative. She's got lore, if it helps! :D

All their apparel and if possible their accents? I'll be paying in treasure :)

sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian
Absolutely! That will be 1700000t for Hollow and 1350000t for Asyncos, total 3050000t :) [if its easier for you to pay in halves or installments that's fine as that's quite a sum haha]
@Kyrislian
Absolutely! That will be 1700000t for Hollow and 1350000t for Asyncos, total 3050000t :) [if its easier for you to pay in halves or installments that's fine as that's quite a sum haha]
Art Shop || Art Blog
@Leporidae

Can I be on the pinglist please? c:
@Leporidae

Can I be on the pinglist please? c:
@Clifftop
Sure, add you in a sec!
@Clifftop
Sure, add you in a sec!
Art Shop || Art Blog
@Leporidae Just double checking XD Is it 3,050,000 or 30,500,000? *giggling*
@Leporidae Just double checking XD Is it 3,050,000 or 30,500,000? *giggling*