Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Super temp gijinka sketch shop! closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TheGermanTaco ooooh.

would you be willing to do a thigh up of either him or her? i've got a general gjinka design for them both or you can design one yourself ;v;

if you're willing to do both of them that would definitely work too
@TheGermanTaco ooooh.

would you be willing to do a thigh up of either him or her? i've got a general gjinka design for them both or you can design one yourself ;v;

if you're willing to do both of them that would definitely work too
V4hrJKR.png
@TheGermanTaco

gfads i hate to be a bother but u missed mine and @baeridan 's orders on page 5
sorry D:
@TheGermanTaco

gfads i hate to be a bother but u missed mine and @baeridan 's orders on page 5
sorry D:

WB8ZVCn.png

ZlxeALe.png
she/they | adult | infj
@NerdyDragon
i dont think i ever got around to reply sorry ive been a bit busy clearly lol
i appreciate your offer and interest but im not all to into gathering familers other then the more cute/stupid looking ones i have had a Manticore before but gave it away to a friend who loves familiars lol feel free to offer anything else whenever tho!

@acrocanthosaurus
lol what a hip loser i love her and i do accept gems so ill be sure to let you know if i ever get around to doing her and ill make sure to leave the antlers out if i do!

@Sei
i dont know how long it may take me to get to those two if i do but if you have some idea as to what you want them to look like feel free to tell me and it might motivate me more to do them~ also those two are gorgeous what great dragons 10/10

@WitchNamine
your no bother! and i have seen them just havent had the chance to get around to them yet as ive been trying to focus on getting the egg and my friends orders out of the way first ive done 21 in 3 days most of which where full bodies rip but i do love the bits you two have for them and plan on doing them sooner then later just please have patience as i have quite a bit of personal stuff going on aswell~
@NerdyDragon
i dont think i ever got around to reply sorry ive been a bit busy clearly lol
i appreciate your offer and interest but im not all to into gathering familers other then the more cute/stupid looking ones i have had a Manticore before but gave it away to a friend who loves familiars lol feel free to offer anything else whenever tho!

@acrocanthosaurus
lol what a hip loser i love her and i do accept gems so ill be sure to let you know if i ever get around to doing her and ill make sure to leave the antlers out if i do!

@Sei
i dont know how long it may take me to get to those two if i do but if you have some idea as to what you want them to look like feel free to tell me and it might motivate me more to do them~ also those two are gorgeous what great dragons 10/10

@WitchNamine
your no bother! and i have seen them just havent had the chance to get around to them yet as ive been trying to focus on getting the egg and my friends orders out of the way first ive done 21 in 3 days most of which where full bodies rip but i do love the bits you two have for them and plan on doing them sooner then later just please have patience as i have quite a bit of personal stuff going on aswell~
@TheGermanTaco

That's alright! I'm pretty patient when it comes to art and I understand.
Baeridan's my friend as well on Skype and they understand too!

Also 21 orders in 3 days...
That's a lot of work.
I'm very impressed! I could never do so much so fast haha.
@TheGermanTaco

That's alright! I'm pretty patient when it comes to art and I understand.
Baeridan's my friend as well on Skype and they understand too!

Also 21 orders in 3 days...
That's a lot of work.
I'm very impressed! I could never do so much so fast haha.

WB8ZVCn.png

ZlxeALe.png
she/they | adult | infj
@TheGermanTaco I know you're flooded with requests, but leaving my ref here if you decide to do them :0

I'd love a full body of this character! They don't have a visual reference for them, but everything from their appearance to their personality is included there!

I can offer 120k + skins from the Gala!
@TheGermanTaco I know you're flooded with requests, but leaving my ref here if you decide to do them :0

I'd love a full body of this character! They don't have a visual reference for them, but everything from their appearance to their personality is included there!

I can offer 120k + skins from the Gala!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@TheGermanTaco
ahhh ok, would you be willing to accept 115 gems and those wings for a fullbody?
i was hoping to get one of this girl (selkie form) holding an otter or seal in her arms
@TheGermanTaco
ahhh ok, would you be willing to accept 115 gems and those wings for a fullbody?
i was hoping to get one of this girl (selkie form) holding an otter or seal in her arms
mUNKNgY.png F3pDwJA.png
@TheGermanTaco Got some OCs here if you're interested http://fav.me/d7di61s Would love a thigh up or full body of anyone there. Feel free to change the clothes, just keep the colors and physical features. Can pay in treasure. Also have some of the pink silks and eggs on your wishlist.
@TheGermanTaco Got some OCs here if you're interested http://fav.me/d7di61s Would love a thigh up or full body of anyone there. Feel free to change the clothes, just keep the colors and physical features. Can pay in treasure. Also have some of the pink silks and eggs on your wishlist.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Thegermantaco I actually meant abouts as in about how much cost~ I'm thinking of paying in treasure, can also pay items/gems/a combination depending on what you want or what your preference is!

As for her appearance, very regal but also kind, not a harsh look, fierce protector type, if that makes sense? If you could include her cape (the apparel) as more of a robe, and her accent on her? let me know if you need more...sorry if I'm vauge, I've never commissioned before
@Thegermantaco I actually meant abouts as in about how much cost~ I'm thinking of paying in treasure, can also pay items/gems/a combination depending on what you want or what your preference is!

As for her appearance, very regal but also kind, not a harsh look, fierce protector type, if that makes sense? If you could include her cape (the apparel) as more of a robe, and her accent on her? let me know if you need more...sorry if I'm vauge, I've never commissioned before
nRvmYpn.png
@TheGermanTaco

Hey, I'm sorry i still have one going but can i ask for another or are you closing this one?

(so many commissions ahh! but to be fair your art is amazing!)
@TheGermanTaco

Hey, I'm sorry i still have one going but can i ask for another or are you closing this one?

(so many commissions ahh! but to be fair your art is amazing!)
WXOu4H0.png
@VolgaViventium
hihi~ no worries feel free to leave as many offers as you want whether ive gotten the previous ones done or not~

tho im probs going to be more picky when it comes to full bodies now since i have done quite abit of those of course il still take them on for items like eggs and some stuff off my wish list ect

(ahh and thank you!!!)
@VolgaViventium
hihi~ no worries feel free to leave as many offers as you want whether ive gotten the previous ones done or not~

tho im probs going to be more picky when it comes to full bodies now since i have done quite abit of those of course il still take them on for items like eggs and some stuff off my wish list ect

(ahh and thank you!!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9