Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted Dragons and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@FrostStrix What a gorgeous dragon too! Thank you for your order. Her characteristics will be fun.

I'll send a sketch by you via PM soon ^^
@FrostStrix What a gorgeous dragon too! Thank you for your order. Her characteristics will be fun.

I'll send a sketch by you via PM soon ^^
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise

Awesome!
@CuQuoise

Awesome!
@CuQuoise
Those painted busts are gorgeous! Please can you put me on the ping list for when you have a slot open for one? Thank you :)
@CuQuoise
Those painted busts are gorgeous! Please can you put me on the ping list for when you have a slot open for one? Thank you :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Thank you @Tysha !
I'll add you to the wait list if you'd like, placing you at 3 (I have two others ahead of you).

Will this be okay with you?
Thank you @Tysha !
I'll add you to the wait list if you'd like, placing you at 3 (I have two others ahead of you).

Will this be okay with you?
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise Of course, thank you very much ^_^
@CuQuoise Of course, thank you very much ^_^
@Tysha Awesome! Thank you ^^ Whenever you have time, please feel free to send over a description etc. via PM or here; you can use this if you'd like: ------ [code] [b]Username and ID number[/b]: [b]Reference(s)[/b]: (Please include your dragon here, or other reference material) [b]Character information[/b]: (one word attribute list are just fine; I just don’t want to paint your broody dragon happy, or vice versa. That is unless you want me to ;D) [b]Type[/b]: (Please choose from the options shown above) [b]Additional notes[/b]: (is there something on your dragon you wish to exclude? Do you prefer for me to use a scry? Is there a pose you would prefer? Would you like a peek of the sketch phase before I line it in and paint? A specific design for the framing lines?) [/code]
@Tysha Awesome! Thank you ^^

Whenever you have time, please feel free to send over a description etc. via PM or here; you can use this if you'd like:
Code:
[b]Username and ID number[/b]: [b]Reference(s)[/b]: (Please include your dragon here, or other reference material) [b]Character information[/b]: (one word attribute list are just fine; I just don’t want to paint your broody dragon happy, or vice versa. That is unless you want me to ;D) [b]Type[/b]: (Please choose from the options shown above) [b]Additional notes[/b]: (is there something on your dragon you wish to exclude? Do you prefer for me to use a scry? Is there a pose you would prefer? Would you like a peek of the sketch phase before I line it in and paint? A specific design for the framing lines?)
@CuQuoise Your art is gorgeous *__* I wasn't sure if your slots were open or not (if not, please ignore all of this and add me to ping list :) ) but I'd like to order a commission, please. [b]Username and ID number[/b]: Vortesta, 141762 [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20467577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204676/20467577_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character information:[/b] Noble protector of the clan. She's serious and passionate swordsman who cares deeply for her clanmates. [b]Type:[/b] Painted bust please [b]Additional notes:[/b] I really loved those skydancer examples you had up there, especially that red one inside a frame that looks like a glass painting :) I'd like to have something similar and gallant if possible. You don't have to include that peace dove apparel if it's too complicated. Her crystal can't really be seen under her armor so you can leave that out too and replace it with white basic primary. (I can't decide if I should remove her primary or not). I like surprises so you don't have to show the sketch if you don't want to :)
@CuQuoise
Your art is gorgeous *__* I wasn't sure if your slots were open or not (if not, please ignore all of this and add me to ping list :) ) but I'd like to order a commission, please.

Username and ID number: Vortesta, 141762
Reference:
20467577_350.png

Character information: Noble protector of the clan. She's serious and passionate swordsman who cares deeply for her clanmates.
Type: Painted bust please
Additional notes: I really loved those skydancer examples you had up there, especially that red one inside a frame that looks like a glass painting :) I'd like to have something similar and gallant if possible. You don't have to include that peace dove apparel if it's too complicated. Her crystal can't really be seen under her armor so you can leave that out too and replace it with white basic primary. (I can't decide if I should remove her primary or not).

I like surprises so you don't have to show the sketch if you don't want to :)
@CuQuoise [b]Username and ID number[/b]: Tysha #537 [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4573048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45731/4573048_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character information[/b]: Happy, joyful, sometimes serious, sometimes playful. [b]Type[/b]: Painted bust please [b]Additional notes[/b]: More than happy to pay extra for apparel and her simple skin. Thank you.
@CuQuoise
Username and ID number: Tysha #537
Reference(s):
4573048_350.png

Character information: Happy, joyful, sometimes serious, sometimes playful.
Type: Painted bust please
Additional notes: More than happy to pay extra for apparel and her simple skin.

Thank you.
@CuQuoise

WOWWWWW. Your art is incredible! *grabby hands* I'm super broke for treasure at the mo, but I'll save this in my bookmarks for when I can afford a bust!

Question: If I paypal you the money for postage, would you mail me the original painting too?
@CuQuoise

WOWWWWW. Your art is incredible! *grabby hands* I'm super broke for treasure at the mo, but I'll save this in my bookmarks for when I can afford a bust!

Question: If I paypal you the money for postage, would you mail me the original painting too?
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Vortesta Aw wow, everyone is giving me such gorgeous dragons to paint
Thank you so much! I've added you to the wait list. I'll go ahead and place the list in post 3 so it's easier to spot (It is a bit buried as it is). I love her descriptions too-will be fun to paint.
@Vortesta Aw wow, everyone is giving me such gorgeous dragons to paint
Thank you so much! I've added you to the wait list. I'll go ahead and place the list in post 3 so it's easier to spot (It is a bit buried as it is). I love her descriptions too-will be fun to paint.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52